Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:47:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WePower - Decentralized green energy trading platform  (Read 127 times)
him21sri (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:36:52 PM

how many of you guys think this project as a good investment. I think green energy has a bright future, but will this idea be a hit with the capabilities of blockchain. what do you guys say?
Rudementry

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:46:20 PM

In my opinion this is a good project. Now everything that is connected with alternative energy sources is in demand. I use solar panels. And I'm happy to participate in projects that help our planet survive.
phexchanger

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:48:56 PM

Anything that helps preserve earth is a good investment as long as the project developers are true to their vision and work on achieving their goal.
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:58:51 PM

wepower project is very good, with a good and unique concept and a good innovation will make wepower become one of the successful ico in the future. if we want to get profit I think we should invest for this project.

darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:20:59 PM

how many of you guys think this project as a good investment. I think green energy has a bright future, but will this idea be a hit with the capabilities of blockchain. what do you guys say?

I don’t know if this platform has any future but I like it anyway. This project directed on improving the complexity of doings the aim of which is the environment protection. This is very nice, just great!
llordic

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:47:15 PM

We started to see energy projects on blockchain. Hope consumers will get benefit of it.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:50:04 PM

I like the main idea, but no one knows if this can really work in a near future. I am not saying that it is useless, but yes, their main idea is perfectly.

It can ever be one of the next things that the entire crypto world is going to need in some time.

In fact, with all this thing of the mining, we really need this kind of electricity, i love their entire project, but they are not raising much money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: