Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:41:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: anybody really gonna go all in on eth for an airdrop chance?  (Read 133 times)
paytplay (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:01:41 PM

I am personally sitting this one out, it seems like an attempt to mimic bitcoins forks for profit. It really is about time to stop all this forking bullshit aka stick a fork in it , it is done
NASdaq

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:04:44 PM

I am personally sitting this one out, it seems like an attempt to mimic bitcoins forks for profit. It really is about time to stop all this forking bullshit aka stick a fork in it , it is done

which airdrop on ETH are you talking about bro?
paytplay (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:52:57 PM

I thought i saw eth was forking and trying and airdrop, if no one else chimes in, I guess it was fake news lol
Usui-Chan

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:29:14 PM

Fork or not, investing on ethereum is still a good idea. The price of ethereum will definitely reach the prices that bitcoin reached last year. You should just invest on ethereum and hodl it withiut thinking about the fork and just have faith that ethereum will reach the 10k dollars by the end of the year.
holly.ball8

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:43:01 PM

No one gonna buy bitcoin for those shit forking coin.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:46:10 PM

Bitcoin's forks were not stopping and now we are having eth fork, i hope only serious forks will sustain and time will tell that, i do not know if any exchange will list the fork or no.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
paytplay (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:55:58 PM

Fork or not, investing on ethereum is still a good idea. The price of ethereum will definitely reach the prices that bitcoin reached last year. You should just invest on ethereum and hodl it withiut thinking about the fork and just have faith that ethereum will reach the 10k dollars by the end of the year.

OK, you seem to be all in on ETH, but really why so much enthusiasm?  I mean, you can not be in the red if you are ETH holding. I am trying to understand the holy grail , for a lack of better words.
conkeconke

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:57:25 PM

Just don't let it affect or lure you in. Let those shit coin rot.
akonrupom

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:12:04 PM

I think Fork or not, investing on ethereum is still a good idea. The price of ethereum will definitely reach the prices that bitcoin reached last year.
Janus101

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:18:31 PM

I think Fork or not, investing on ethereum is still a good idea. The price of ethereum will definitely reach the prices that bitcoin reached last year.
Agree, seeing grow this Jan really bring back my hope for ETH.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: