Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:52:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling BCD, SBTC and BTW  (Read 165 times)
gudsbobo (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:01:13 PM

guys, finally got my bitcoin diamond, superbitcoin and bitcoin world, but i was going to sell at binance but theres no wallet for them, just trade.
Anyone knows a way to sell them?
RNGfight

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:36:33 PM

You just have to put them on the exchange, and then you sell them all, and there's only one end to the fork, which is zero.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
phexchanger

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:55:21 PM

Where did you get the coins? If you got it from an exchange supporting forked BTC, your only way out is to sell. Bitcoin Gold is a forked coin but it's value is rising as of now though price is higher when it was initially launched.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:02:11 PM

guys, finally got my bitcoin diamond, superbitcoin and bitcoin world, but i was going to sell at binance but theres no wallet for them, just trade.
Anyone knows a way to sell them?
If all coin in local wallet, you need waited for blockchain and coin add to exchange to trading!
No other way at the moment!
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:03:17 PM

that is the issue with all these useless forks. they are mainly scams or incomplete with some incompetent developers which means the exchanges may not open up deposit/withdrawals for a very long time for these coins.

check out Yobit, they may have something open. otherwise i wouldn't get my hopes up for a market to dump these coins for the time being.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
gudsbobo (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:48:03 PM

i got'em following this instructions: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2702926.0

i saw that bcd got pumped on binance, so i wanted to sell them, but then theres no way to deposit them there Sad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: