Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:10:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Red Market  (Read 564 times)
Triple (OP)

Activity: 847
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:16:14 PM

Why is everything just a sea of red these past couple of days? I know the FUD with South Korea was the cause for the first major dip, but since then, all that has been figured out but the market is still just being slaughtered.

Anyone know of possible reasons why?

Available for Rent - 25 Posts $100/Week. PM me
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:19:50 PM

Why is everything just a sea of red these past couple of days? I know the FUD with South Korea was the cause for the first major dip, but since then, all that has been figured out but the market is still just being slaughtered.

People are selling and selling market going down , billionaires Investing at this time they know price will go up definity

South Korea case not solved till, people are in tension now and they are dumping their coins to recover the loss , those who buy at all time high they are in loss currently . coins like etherum and bitcoin gold are booming in the sky since this issue created. also bitcoin fees are costly now average fees 0.001 Btc which is approx 15$ , normal bank fees is around 20$

main reason system network fees

if you see long term investment report then its good to invest in bitcoins price may reach more than 1 lakh dollar by 2020 year
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:38:32 PM

It seems that the crypto market is adversely affected by attacks on bitcoin from bitcoin cash. Attempts of bitcoin cash owners to appropriate to itself BTC conduct to uncertainty among investors. Therefore it is not clear where the bitcoin goes up or down.

mafral

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:43:11 PM

I am a newbie in this but of how much I have read about bitcoin, I understand that it has gone up for a long time without having corrected its price and upon reaching these famous dates, many have withdrawn their investments, now we are entering the Chinese New Year and it is possible that the btc continues to fall as it approaches the date.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:49:18 PM

everything?
only bitcoin matters and that is nearly stable with little ups and downs.

the others which are altcoins are still getting pumped and dumped like always. the things you are seeing red in past 2 days are those which were pumped 3+ days ago so now they are getting dumped and others which you don't see are now getting pumped and are green.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:32:18 PM

the south korea FUD had some effects but it didn't actually hit the market as hard as some people think since we're still getting red numbers.

About altcoins, i'm not surprised that most of the altcoins are going down. On one hand, they got a massive influx of new money over the past month that increased the global market from $200b to over $540b in less than a month, one could think that a correction is already . On the other hand, could be market manipulation by those with big pockets who realized that they can make a lot of money by manipulating the price with pump and dumps here and there. Expect to see more of this in the future.

And about Bitcoin, just usual volatility, nothing to be worried about. And i'm happy that we're still in such "low" price range, I'd rather see some consolidation between 13k and 15k for some time, than going straight to a new ATH.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:35:50 PM

I don't like to see everything in the red but I don't really worry about things like these too much.
When there's blood in the streets.. Wink
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:37:57 PM

South Korea case not solved till, people are in tension now and they are dumping their coins to recover the loss , those who buy at all time high they are in loss currently . coins like therum and bitcoin gold are booming in the sky since this issue created. also bitcoin fees are costly now average fees 0.001 Btc which is approx 15$ , normal bank fees is around 20$

main reason system network fees

I'm not talking about bitcoin. I'm more concerned on my altcoin holdings. Things like Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin gold, and now even the new fork Diamond is booming like crazy. And from my research, BTG and BTD are both worthless forks.. This can't be good for the market because they're just pumping usless forks.

They are probably just pulling their money out of other alts and putting them into those two that are getting pumped in the hopes of making a quick profit. Once those two gets dumped they'd just go back to their normal activity.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:39:24 PM

I think the reason is trend line. news is only supporters. bitcoin is currently on downtrend. but i do not know about altcoin. when bitcoin rises, altcoin down. when bitcoin down altcoin also goes down. so what causes it to happen ..?
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:40:31 PM

the south korea FUD had some effects but it didn't actually hit the market as hard as some people think since we're still getting red numbers.

About altcoins, i'm not surprised that most of the altcoins are going down. On one hand, they got a massive influx of new money over the past month that increased the global market from $200b to over $540b in less than a month, one could think that a correction is already . On the other hand, could be market manipulation by those with big pockets who realized that they can make a lot of money by manipulating the price with pump and dumps here and there. Expect to see more of this in the future.

And about Bitcoin, just usual volatility, nothing to be worried about. And i'm happy that we're still in such "low" price range, I'd rather see some consolidation between 13k and 15k for some time, than going straight to a new ATH.

Yes, the South Korea FUD has minimal effects and not the massive dump that the market have expecting. But since the South Korean government has quelled the speculation, I think the only logical reason is that the investors are just cashing it out.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/official-no-cryptocurrency-trading-ban-in-south-korea-government-says

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
DannyHamiltom

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:42:37 PM

I think it's the Korean thing that hasn't been solved yet, so people are overwhelmed, and I feel very nervous today, and I have sold all of my coin
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:44:10 PM

There ain't no steam. January's traditionally been a pretty crappy month anyway and it's off the back of a year-long bull run. That's inevitably going to smart when it runs out of enthusiasm. There are probably many people out there now wondering what the hell they put their hard earned money into.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:45:25 PM

You must know by now that its not always about greens and up trends as the cryptocurrency market is so volatile and that many people by now are satisfied by their profit giving the prices to go down more together with the FUD. Instead of questioning it and act so surprised by the plunge of the market you must be buying right now as everything is on a discount goving you a chance to maximize your profit.
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:48:32 PM

if that is the one reason why bitcoin is got a major dip it also cause the transaction so it can maybe the market can still slaughtered.

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
Assface16678

Activity: 1414
Merit: 135

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:54:25 PM

Many people now are in panic due to downtrends of the market and afraid to lose their money but isn't wrong ? red indicates a decrease yet we withdraw our money and tend to more decreasw in value of a coin. I think if it will continue to happen, the banning of exchanges in world , fees are going to be more higher as demand of people to exchanges will increase and they are going to abuse it.

BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:55:11 PM

market has to take a rest sometime too Wink
and right now traders are getting out to go back to their lives. solid coins like bitcoin are holding up though because there is always more demand for bitcoin. but the altcoins always get pumped then take a lot of victims who lose money then the market gets empty of them for a while before they feel strong again to invest and lose some more money.

There is a FOMO brewing...
chris molty

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:56:33 PM

When I see a red market like that, I turn off the PC and I come back a few days later, when everything is in the red there is nothing to do, except watch the storm pass
e6ug

Activity: 773
Merit: 508

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:58:15 PM

It seems Bitcoins dominance is dropping every day do to increasing tx fees. 

RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:03:54 PM

Just another day in the world of cryptocurrency. From my point of view,  Ethereum is the rising star nowadays and eveyone is getting in on the hype, selling their alts and BTC's for ETH. Once it reaches that all time high, sell back to BTC or alts and have a pat on the back.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Triple (OP)

Activity: 847
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:45:17 PM

everything?
only bitcoin matters and that is nearly stable with little ups and downs.

the others which are altcoins are still getting pumped and dumped like always. the things you are seeing red in past 2 days are those which were pumped 3+ days ago so now they are getting dumped and others which you don't see are now getting pumped and are green.

What do you mean only Bitcoin matters? Bitcoin is slowly losing market dominance day by day and it's not even a currency anymore. It's more of a store for value now. Eventually, other currencies will overtake BTC.

BTC is not the only thing that matters. Later on it won't matter at all.

Available for Rent - 25 Posts $100/Week. PM me
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  

Jump to: