Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:26:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What coins are designed to work hand in hand with ecommerce?  (Read 62 times)
SweetGaryFolds (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:36:59 PM

To give an example

Shopcorn is a token that acts as a point/reward system for ecommerce sites, the lure being you mine coins as you spend. These coins can rise in value or fall and can be traded giving you an incentive to shop on platforms with with token

Any similar coin designs that seamlessly blend with e-commerce?
(aside from just a form of currency)
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:44:34 PM

I know a few that are related to exommerce they include ins ecosystem, fluz fluz, bezop, stuffgogo etc. cybermiles is also a quality project in that category.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
conkeconke

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:56:28 PM

To give an example

Shopcorn is a token that acts as a point/reward system for ecommerce sites, the lure being you mine coins as you spend. These coins can rise in value or fall and can be traded giving you an incentive to shop on platforms with with token

Any similar coin designs that seamlessly blend with e-commerce?
(aside from just a form of currency)
I would say XLM.
MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:08:29 PM

I know a few that are related to exommerce they include ins ecosystem, fluz fluz, bezop, stuffgogo etc. cybermiles is also a quality project in that category.
I do not have a lot of StuffGoGo coins, but I believe that this project has a great potential and a strong team. I want to keep the SGG coins for a long time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: