Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:34:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for "LOW-KEY" Youtube Channels(Fundamentals, technology, long term view)  (Read 65 times)
justone123 (OP)

Activity: 810
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:02:35 PM

So yeah, can you recommend me some "low-key" youtube channels of "insiders", or people who look into the fundamentals of the project and are more long-term oriented.

What i mean with lowkey is, people who post content like this will probably not have a lot of views, because what attracts dumb money(the majority of crypto) is the title "How to make 10M$ from 1$ in ONE MONTH!".

So there are a lot of crypto channels who give good crypto advice, but do not hype things up and as consequence, do not have a lot of view and attention.

Can you recommend me some such channels? Perhaps Youtube channels, blogs, websites, you name it Smiley

Thanks!
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 03:16:51 PM

I am not a big fan of Youtube, but on the Steemit platform, great crypto analyst provides information on potential tokens each day. You can check the section of cryptocurrency or do a search on the site.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: