Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 08:57:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What fears did you have when you first started dealing with Cryptocurrencies?  (Read 555 times)
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 01:32:58 PM

The first to be able to join Crypto needed a Bitcoin number, and I was looking to buy it in a community over the FB. I started trading with the seller, and I was worried that I would be scamer (this could be the psychology of all new investors). After buying Bitcoin, I moved it to Poloniex, made the first exchange and always looked at the Altcoin trend that I purchased, it was a thrilling and beautiful feeling.

CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:43:03 PM

When you first went head first into the unknown,what were your thoughts? What were you afraid the most?  Huh
At first I was afraid maybe it's just a waste of my time but as I go along I found it most interesting and challenging. The experience is awesome and now I'm hoping that this technology will boost more investors to join and make a big impact to the economy.
farland7

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:17:52 AM

I was not afraid at all. I knew that I have to read a lot before putting my money in somewhere. My thoughts were that it is going to be hard because I got to spend a lot of time for it. And, I was interested so much about it.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:20:45 AM

fears of entry as might to requires of more with details as not with the casuals on entrance as managing tasks of examination.

First start trading you get the fears at first but when you trade a lot every day you get to learn the true value of investing for the cryptos.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: