Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:20:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I buy bitcoin using dollar  (Read 226 times)
tradekoin (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:48:07 PM

I am a newbie, apology for posting again if there is similar thread already exists (posting question coz I didn't find one).

I am learning how to setup an exchange. As of now I know how to send and receive the bit coins to and from address. I have sample code with me which works fine.

But now am stuck at point how to buy and sell the bitcoins?
Any help (article/blog/book to read, video tutorial, existing thread link, hints) would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:35:58 PM

I am a newbie, apology for posting again if there is similar thread already exists (posting question coz I didn't find one).

I am learning how to setup an exchange. As of now I know how to send and receive the bit coins to and from address. I have sample code with me which works fine.

Any help (article/blog/book to read, video tutorial, existing thread link, hints) would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Depend on your country and preference
You can buy Bitcoin directly by meeting someone or you can buy it using your bank account or your credit card or even paypal or such.There is multiple companies that act as a middleman like localbitcoin ( google it)
Or you can just buy here in bitcointalk through Service/Currency Exchange section.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0
Becareful from scammers only trade with trusted people

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:22:51 PM

One more services is exchangers, there is bigger fees but tou can find what you need with a high probability.
bestchange.com is the list of best exchangers

micloop

Activity: 448
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 12:55:15 PM

As people above says, go to exchanges and look for book offer. On it you may look to buy/sell panel. Usually at left there are people buying with their respective offers and at rigth there people selling, with their offers too.
Just select want you want, put your price and complete the order. If your, and other's people order matchs, you make deal.
That's it.

Also, Look for good exchanges. You can go through exchangewar and look for cheaper prices.

Good luck.
Albert Hamilton

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:14:37 PM

LocalBitcoins or a legitimate centralized exchange (i.e Coinbase) will be a good start.
Kahhar
Copper Member

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:23:54 PM

If you're in the USA, www.coinbase.com is probably your best bet, they support credit cards, ACH, and wires for buying bitcoins with USD.

If you want to transfer to your own wallet, then use gdax.com (owned by coinbase) to move your BTC as they charge no fees (but if you transfer through coinbase, they will charge a fee).
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 04:29:12 PM

i think there is already had example bussiness doing this thing . change btc to usd . i dont mention the name because its not allowed the rules of bitcointalk " no promote " so its start from customer BTC and exchange with your money with a bit % rate for your profit of the bussiness as the exchange . beeing trustable and fast work . i believe if you ready to do that your plan will running smooth . hopes it helps.
good luck  Wink .
btc.fanda

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:03:54 PM

Search on Google you will get some sites choose one from there
chithem

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:19:32 PM

Thanks in advance.
you can send $ to exchange coin like Bitfinex and then buy BTC or Poloniex, Bittrex, Binance. It's ok friend.
akiruba

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:17:17 PM

1-Create a Coinbase account.
2-Go to “settings” – “payment methods” and click “add payment method”
3-Add you debit card.
4-Confirm your debit card.
5-Go to “buy/sell” and select the amount of Bitcoins you want to buy.
seOG

Activity: 132

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:44:38 PM

A lot of these are good options but there is this new alternative called http://junktion.io the service buys anything and in exchange pays you out in the coins of your choice.
Ranker

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:58:34 PM

For your small volume transaction, perhaps meeting someone in person via LocalBitcouns would be best (make sure you choose someone with a good rating).
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:02:33 PM

You can buy bitcoin through exchanges or through banks and remittances. All exchanges accepting dollars to bitcoin. But with higher fees so if I were you, exchange it directly to your dollar money through banks because it has lower fees rather than using exchanges.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:12:54 AM

Firstly in order to buy bitcoins using dollars or any other currency you need to find the most trusted exchange where you will be buy bitcoins you need to have a hardware wallets to secure your bitcoins and then you need to register your details in the exchange then you will have to link it with the bank account to change your local currency or  to buy bitcoins.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
DarLim11

Activity: 151

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:43:08 AM

The easy way that I know is to buy bitcoins using wallets. Bitcoin wallets provide different transactions, some wallets can be used to buy load transfer money, cash in, cash out and most specially buy bitcoins.

Just make a wallet and you will know more.
vivilast

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 08:03:12 AM

you can buy bitcoin in your coinbase wallet, there you are very easy to buy or sell transaction again you just enter a valid payment like your account card.
TheBTCpost

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:19:22 AM

Thanks in advance.

Try local bitcoins website. 100s of traders selling BTC for USD via various methods like PayPal bank transfer and cash meet ups
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:03:13 AM

There are several exchange USD to bitcoin but only some of them are verified. Cex.io ,coinbase are good ones. cex.io price are very higher than coinbase. Access to these exchange totally depending on you accessing country.

ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:14:25 AM

If Coinbase supports your country then its best to buy BTC. Other than coinbase you may try CEX.io, coinmama or Indacoin. You may also buy through credit card. Remember: before buying always compare the price of bitcoin on different platforms and grab the best deal.
midvoc

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:21:01 AM

I used coinbase to buy my bitcoin - really easy and straightforward - you can pay with a credit or debit card. I'd check that out or google buy bitcoin with cash.

Good luck Wink
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: