Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:43:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NO VOTE FOR 1ST GENERATION BORN..  (Read 81 times)
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:35:29 PM

I think we shouldn't let 1st generation born natives vote..
They think different from a 2nd generation native born..FACT..

They should not be allowed in POLITICS in another country only 2nd generation born and more should be allowed in a natives country..It's not raciest EXAMPLE..

I worked in jersey channel islands and you are allowed nothing unless been born there or have millions
or been there working paying taxes for 22 years before they allow you to become a citizen of jersy..

So why not in the UK?..

Now another example ..
If 1st generation born parents come from another land they tend to be like the other land they come from
also they want anyone from where they come from to invade your lands because they think well i got here so why not my family ..

NOW when school places hospital beds jobs all needed it becomes a fight for those places 1st in the line..
So with the fact everyone wants to come to EUROPE we have lines of waiting and waiting and less funds to go around and all because 1st generation born natives FUCK YOUR COUNTRY UP.. Angry Angry

BAN THEM    1ST GEN BORN TO VOTE..

Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:05:57 PM

This seem to be an issue in Europe now, on where the loyalty of citizens with foreign ancestry lies. If I may ask, does UK also have the jus soli rule that they have in America? I also don't know how things are there in the UK. Are 2nd-generation immigrants (the first generation born in the UK) automatically granted citizenship?

My 3rd world country requires "blood" for citizenship despite being a former American colony. You are only considered a citizen if your parents are also, meaning 1st gen born would not be able to vote since naturalization require a really long time. More likely the first generation born here would only be naturalized when they are quite old so the first members of the family that can vote would be the 2nd gen born here.

A funny quirk here is that you are required to own real estate here to be naturalized but then foreigners can't, unless they marry a native.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: