Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:33:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RailBlocks  (Read 244 times)
raayhimself (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:00:47 PM

What do you Guys think of "RailBlocks"..?
Ascredo

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:02:51 PM

Found nothing on the Internet about this product, it is difficult to say.
Please show me information about it.
sloworm

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:03:38 PM

Raiblocks is great

Railblocks is bollox!

Grin
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:41:12 PM

Railblocks?
I haven't found any information on that coin before, there is a coin with the similar name though...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:59:57 PM

"Railblocks"? Or do you actually mean "Raiblocks"? Can't really say and don't know much about it though I have a cousin who used to "mine" it. Basically there's a wallet of sort and then you mine it through captcha. Tried it a bit (not enough to earn anything) and already found it mind-numbing. From what I understand that's the only way to mine it. For all that time spent clicking, I'd rather just shell out some cash and just buy BTC and hold.
mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:18:45 PM

"Railblocks"? Or do you actually mean "Raiblocks"? Can't really say and don't know much about it though I have a cousin who used to "mine" it. Basically there's a wallet of sort and then you mine it through captcha. Tried it a bit (not enough to earn anything) and already found it mind-numbing. From what I understand that's the only way to mine it. For all that time spent clicking, I'd rather just shell out some cash and just buy BTC and hold.

Yeah they obviously meant Rai and ha that distribution was pretty hurting but the people completing them did provide a great baseline price to pick up Rai at which was a steal if you seen what happened last month!

rageanurage

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:24:33 PM

Raiblock (XRB) is now a big brand coin.Just few month ago it was 3-10 cent.now it already touched  35$. So i think this coin will have bright future.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:53:17 PM

I think you mean RAIBLOCKS? because i searched the internet but haven't found a crypto currency with that name or anything with the same name. I used google and duckduckgo a few times and still nothing came out. So maybe you meant RAIBLOCKS. i have read a bit about this coin a few weeks back, i gotta say, i kinda liked the ideology, but couldn't really like it enough to get me to invest in it. But we'll see. It's going good right now, i might change my mind if i see something great about this.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:49:46 PM

Yeah they obviously meant Rai and ha that distribution was pretty hurting but the people completing them did provide a great baseline price to pick up Rai at which was a steal if you seen what happened last month!

Really? I hope my cuz still have some left then. That was what he was doing before he decided to try and mine ETH. If it really went up to $35 then that's already a handsome profit. Shame that you actually had to trade time for it though.
christianb35

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:55:11 PM

How do "RaiBlocks " solve the problem from hacking? The only plus is unlimited scalability
Hacking problem? RaiBlocks is as secure as Bitcoin and as much decentralized, of not more because while everyone can be a RaiBlocks representative, not everyone has the equipment needed to mine Bitcoins.

I wouldn't say that scalability is "an only plus", it is a big problem that all other crypto-currencies face and it prevent them from being used at a large scale. But also RaiBlocks offers: 0 transaction, 0 inflation, instant transactions, it is green (no mining), it has a simple but revolutionary technology, full open source so it will grow very fast... it is basically all what we want from a mass adoption crypto-currency.
AllthewayUUppp

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:46:20 PM

I know Railbrocks is great but it is still good to buy now or should I'll wait more dip?
bul

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:49:57 PM

Raiblocks have gone down a lot. It's cheap now compared to ATH. It's a good project imo, with a good dev team. Zero fees and instant transactions is always nice Grin
AllthewayUUppp

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:04:50 PM

Raiblocks have gone down a lot. It's cheap now compared to ATH. It's a good project imo, with a good dev team. Zero fees and instant transactions is always nice Grin

Ok so it's good to buy now thanks for sharing your inputs will hold a bag of Railblocks starting now.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:16:13 PM

It's hard to say, I think it's just another fomo coin. It's not on to many exchanges, and some people are talking good about it, it's price starts rising, which is not difficult since it's not on to many exchanges, and people start thinking it's the next big thing and all rush into it. Is it ever gets listed on a big exchange like bittrex or binance it will increase even more, and after all the fomo disappears it will just get dumped. Not saying it's a bad coin, but from what I've read it doesn't offer nothing that good that would justify all the hype around it. I will not buy any of it, until it proves it's something more than just an alt, and I doubt that will ever happen.

secondgarlic

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:18:53 PM

Those features are of course nice, but a lot of new alts are offering those two things nowadays. Are there any other features that RailBlocks has, or is it just another generic coin? I see people on the internet are very optimistic about it, but I haven't read anything so far which made me think this coin is special.

walterw
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:20:39 PM

I've read a lot about XRB (Raiblocks). I think it's promising and has a lot of potential to grow.
The price started at about $ 0.30 and after only a few days the price was around $ 0.60.
He was at the beginning of January about $ 33 and is now at about $ 17. Not many old coins manage such a growth.
I assume that the price will continue to grow significantly this year. My advice? Buy at least a few coins and then HODL!   Wink Cheesy

AllthewayUUppp

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:46:36 AM

I've read a lot about XRB (Raiblocks). I think it's promising and has a lot of potential to grow.
The price started at about $ 0.30 and after only a few days the price was around $ 0.60.
He was at the beginning of January about $ 33 and is now at about $ 17. Not many old coins manage such a growth.
I assume that the price will continue to grow significantly this year. My advice? Buy at least a few coins and then HODL!   Wink Cheesy

Thank you so much for sharing your ideas. I've already bought a bag of XRB and thinking to hold for a year or 2. Right now I'm search for a wallet where I can store XRB for it's securty. May I ask if you have known wallet for XRB?
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:54:56 AM

Railblocks was once a faucet site. You just have to to recapctha and they will reward you with a coin. These coin is listed in Mercatox. However, due to the demands of railblocks and I think they alreday distributed all their coins, it is now gone. They dont operate now.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
yselacreyo3

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 05:04:49 AM

I invested in raiblocks in 15 dollars was amazed by the speed and the very fast increase in a few days, but now is stagnant, as it lacks promotion and dissemination of the project by the creators, hopefully the community will grow and grow with It the project, which in itself has many benefits, for the crypto world, speed and zero fees are just some!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: