Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:04:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING - Puregold "Backed by Gold" Scam  (Read 79 times)
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:34:47 PM

I'm posting this here, since my post got immediately moderated when i posted this on the thread. They have actively tried to bury my previous post, and went as far as deleting this post down below.

Never in the history of Alternative crypto currencies has any "Backed by X asset" ever worked. In fact, all of them have turned out to be get rich quick scams.

I don't have time to list them all here, but Gold back currencies, diamond backed, even uretha (horse piss) currencies have all emerged time and time again on these forums. To no surprise, they are and were all were scams.

Avoid this garbage, do some extensive research on the history of these types of coins and move on knowing you've adverted major losses.

Despite what anyone will claim here, documents, identities, and anything can be forged to seem legitimate. The only time i would ever trust a "X-Backed coin" is when a major centralized institution does it, not some half-assed greedy corrupted cunts telling you this through Bitcointalk, a forum.

Fucking pathetic at the lack of self-respect some of these motherfuckers have for themselves, just fucking pathetic.

Also, don't trust the swarm of puppet accounts roaming this thread, it's all apart of the grand charade.
Here's the ICO page: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2687883.0
Hedda Gabler

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:28:43 AM

Some guy on Steemit told me I would get 2 free Pure Gold tokens if I registered on their site.

So I register on their site and it tells me I need to deposit 0.1 Eth to get my ICO tokens.

Can someone explain to me is there something I am not understanding here? How do I get my 2 free tokens? Or is this a total scam?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: