Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:33:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Be aware of SCAM called PUMP !!!!!  (Read 71 times)
kollari (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:20:13 PM

Hello everyone i would like to briefly tell you about PUMP n DUMP groups which i did participate for a while. The thing is that only few of the members profit from this strategy becouse it is just pourover of the money it means that those "chosen one" buy first especially admins before the annoncement of the coin which is going to be pumped so at the time you buy they already start to sell and if you are fast enough you are going to scam those which were slower and this could end teriblly wrong you can CHECK one of the group like this on this link ------ https://discord.gg/E3juaHJ ------- they usually operate on the app called discord and it is connected with telegram where they announce the coin otherwise you can make some nice profit if you are fast enough there are some rules of participating in group like this you should folow the worse you can do is to buy at PEAK and you ll get stuck in dead coin ......
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:28:43 PM

Hello everyone i would like to briefly tell you about PUMP n DUMP groups which i did participate for a while. The thing is that only few of the members profit from this strategy becouse it is just pourover of the money it means that those "chosen one" buy first especially admins before the annoncement of the coin which is going to be pumped so at the time you buy they already start to sell and if you are fast enough you are going to scam those which were slower and this could end teriblly wrong you can CHECK one of the group like this on this link ------ https://discord.gg/E3juaHJ ------- they usually operate on the app called discord and it is connected with telegram where they announce the coin otherwise you can make some nice profit if you are fast enough there are some rules of participating in group like this you should folow the worse you can do is to buy at PEAK and you ll get stuck in dead coin ......

*Face Palm*

Do you actually believed that those groups will really help you get profit? NO. I'm sorry to tell you. That's why I don't joined any pump-and-dump group because the one who put up such group are the first one to get profits and the member are left with dust amount and worst nothing.

That's their plan, invite a lot of members, then choose a coin, however, they have bought that coin before hand, huge amount. And then when you guys start pumping it, they have offload most of the coins. You are trap. LOL. The only way to get out is to suffer a lose. Poor you.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:29:27 PM

It is of course pure stupidity to risk your capital over a pump & dump coin to just get a few bucks. There are hundreds of coins in markets these days and increasing everyday. And many of them are nothing more than empty boxes looking beautiful from the outside but having nothing from the inside. You buy them because you think they have a good price and will increase for sure if reached this high, but unfortunately their price is just to show but not because of their services or market value. So buying such coins or tokens is never recommended, unless you are a very big gambler and don't care losing your money at all.
DoctorMoney

Activity: 63
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:50:48 PM

When it comes to trading currency they cannot anticipate anything only speculate, and by the time they announce the calls , they probably already bought at lower price and trying to get more profit from the poor investors following their calls.

Here is the right way in terms of an investment : Find an investment you think worthy to look into, research the investment you want to invest in, in my case it will be DeepOnion for example, you check developer teams in their forums, their official announcements not the news, They might be willing to join an exchange for example like next week, but they will say working on it, joining a big exchange only means pumps for coins, why? because it allows a new vast majority of people to invest which is in that exchange especially if that exchange has a big volume. You buy at the dips before the news in days, and that will make you the real profit because certain news and upgrades is everything the cryptocurrencies built on, otherwise its only pumps and dumps which are built to make you lose. so find your own project you believe in and buy and sell at the times you think its being undervalued and overvalued. and you will be certainly winning. just don't be impatient in crypto it always has its ups and downs or at least make your own analysis on trading don't relay on the other groups, and don't buy in pumps buy when there is blood on the street.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1345120)
sdjmlsdjgqkjgqmljg

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:28:32 PM

So, you wanted to scam people yourself with entering a pump and dump group. It is a good thing that you have become a bagholder, I applause for that. Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: