Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:10:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum vs. Bitcoin  (Read 490 times)
bitor

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:13:16 PM

I expected that  ETH will grow faster and more stabil than BTC, so ETH is winner of this competition.
OrcaTech

Activity: 557
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:14:47 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum, numbers one and two in terms of market capitalization these are the most popular cryptocurrencies in the market. However, these currencies are based on different ideologies, characteristics and, of course, technology. Bitcoin and the Ethereum have their own blockchain in which all transactions are recorded and confirmed. While bitcoin requires 20 minutes to several hours to process a single transaction it usually takes a few minutes to confirm the transaction in the Ethereum blockchain.
In my opinion, everything is very clear here.  Wink
ignorans

Activity: 101
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:18:54 PM

Ethereum will win in the end. 2018 is Ethereum's year
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:29:29 PM

Personally I think the chances that happens this year is in between 1-5% chance that happens. And on top of that if it happens I think it will only be a brief flip of the top two spots and bitcoin will take back the number one spot in no time Cool.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
blackhart7

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:35:00 PM

ETH blockchain system is more advanced and efficient ( in my knowledge )  so the transaction fees will remain low .
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:03:00 PM

They are both falling down)))So, it's strange choise)
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:12:28 PM

What are the chances Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin by market cap?
ETH will never have a chance at all to go beyond BTC. because bitcoin is the head of all altcoin and can never be exceeded by all altcoin. another altcoin may exceed ETH but ETH will remain in the lower position of BTC
Cryptoman69

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:40:00 PM

No chances for ethereum to surpass the bitcoin if you just look at the price gap even if we say that bitcoin is still crash nowadays bitcoin will not surpass any of those alts that be force to bitcoin down. History still history nothing can ever be improved or change even in the next few years in the world of cryptocurrencies.
Igor17Krik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:43:00 PM

I think that ETH has very few chances to outrun bitcoin. But I think that there is a chance. Bitcoin is the father of all the crypto currency. He will always be ahead!

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀            Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |            ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
amitrovich (OP)

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 07:32:28 PM

Update: Since my initial post ETH has went from 0.09 ETH/BTC to 0.116, a >25% gain in a couple of weeks. It is now at 66% of its market cap. In early December it was 20%. How many people still believe it's impossible? I know cryptos are volatile, and things can widely swing in other direction, but ETH is evidently in a bull run.

Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:44:10 PM

Update: Since my initial post ETH has went from 0.09 ETH/BTC to 0.116, a >25% gain in a couple of weeks. It is now at 66% of its market cap. In early December it was 20%. How many people still believe it's impossible? I know cryptos are volatile, and things can widely swing in other direction, but ETH is evidently in a bull run.

It looks like it was pulled back again losing some dollars per Ethereum.
Now at 0.1048 bitcoin per Ethereum.
But this is still near unlike before with just .035 bitcoin per eth.
This could be a huge change for traders and also a success for those who invested their money thru ethereum.
Damn, I hope I stayed there too.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:50:34 PM

I think that Efirium has a good chance of getting around Bitcoin - but that's as long as the Etherium is the right coin for investors. Bitcoin is still the main crypto currency, and the Etherium Huh For example, at the moment, many investors are already using the NEO for their own purposes, since the Etherium has already become a rather expensive coin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
seizetehday5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:52:09 PM

20% chance that this happens this year and the best chance it has at doing that would be right around the corner as BTC is hurting right now.

MrDarkElf

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:54:40 PM

In comparsion of ETH and BTC, my point that Ethereum still over 1000 and I think that it is good point that ETH doesn't lose price like Bitcoin and some other alt coins.

Igorgnome

Activity: 252

Power to gnomes!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:04:12 PM

In this battle I'll vote for Ethereum. It's very simple. Bitcoin is very outdated technologically, the cost is hype and fame. Overall it is a bubble and we can see how it is broken now. The air has a quicker transaction and he provided the best technologically.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
X-avier

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:26:50 PM

I think this can happen in the next month, but it will not remain forever,capitalization of bitcoin will outperform any of the currently existing coins!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
andreizver

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:06:08 PM

bitkoyn, his father will be difficult to overtake without him, we are nowhere, although he is getting old, although Ethereum is also not a little hope

lighterkek

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 09:12:51 PM

I have talked about this many times, but the outcome will not change. The etherum is also very popular and it is a coin that makes a profit in the short term, but bitcoin will never lose its number one place in this market.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:18:00 PM

More projects based on the ethereum platform as well emerging of Dapps leads to growth. Right now the mutual growth is taking place. This has been taking place by the time of drop as well. Bitcoin won't be overtaken by ethereum in terms of value, because when Eth grows surely bitcoin will be growing at least a level higher.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
--Serena--

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:21:54 PM

Once Eth became widely adopted as a trading pair I stopped adding to my btc and I'm just holding the btc I have. Eth is what I'm accumulating through trades now.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: