Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:02:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How Many Accounts per ip?  (Read 151 times)
investerS (OP)

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

Money making legitimately

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:56:45 PM

Please i need to know how many bitcointalk accounts can be registered on 1 ip address.The reason for asking is that when am at work i use internet router of my place of work which other co-workers also uses and recently i have noticed some of them taking interest on bitcointalk cos i introduced it to them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:26:29 PM

Please i need to know how many bitcointalk accounts can be registered on 1 ip address.The reason for asking is that when am at work i use internet router of my place of work which other co-workers also uses and recently i have noticed some of them taking interest on bitcointalk cos i introduced it to them.

As stated in the forum rules, it isn't forbidden to have multiple accounts in general, so you can have multiple accounts per IP.

Although if one of you "co-workers" get banned from bitcointalk, so may your account, (since it would probably be seen as ban evading) unless you can somehow convince the forum administrator that you and him are different persons.

18. Having multiple accounts and account sales are allowed, but account sales are discouraged.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0

x Survivor

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:27:47 PM

It's unlimited,,,,,,
I mean if you log out from one computer then you can log in different bitcoin account with the same computer the same browser.....
You can create accounts in one browser then you can log in with the same computer....

Please do not. Create  bitcoin account in safari browser....
Just used internet explorer, Mozilla or Google Chrome....

Did I answer your question?
Number 05

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:33:12 PM

It's unlimited,,,,,,
I mean if you log out from one computer then you can log in different bitcoin account with the same computer the same browser.....
You can create accounts in one browser then you can log in with the same computer....

Same with us hahaha me and my friend use only one cumputer to log in in bitcoin, just be careful that no one from your group. Get banned because you will be having a high chance all account log in that computer can be banned too...
rageanurage

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:14:49 PM

I think multiple id don't requre the rules of this forum.if anyone find with alt account moderator or d1 d2 member ban him/her from here or they will give neg trust.so no need to know about ip and accoun.
investerS (OP)

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

Money making legitimately

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:24:09 PM

It's unlimited,,,,,,

Yes you did. I asked that question because of the way people use negative trust on others here. Sometimes what one doesnt know or doesnt look like offence earns him neg here. nevertheless, thanks.
X0bb1t_so_Sta#em

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:52:54 PM

Funny, you can even play in revenge to your coleegues. Wink Get bunned somehow to spoil their life! Roll Eyes No, no - stop giving them ideas Lips sealed
coasterridex

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:34:09 PM

As ive seen on the rules and guidelines on this site/page there's no limit unless if you do it in a place like your work place which i think has a banned IP address. Its not you maybe one of your co-workers. Already experienced it before so yeah try creating new account on a different place amd see if it works
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: