Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:07:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Team Saske pays you 50 cents to translate his whitepaper  (Read 202 times)
kenzawak (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:24:50 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2724868.0

That's right ,this scammer offers to pay people 50 cents to translate a whitepaper .For anyone who has ever done a translation job that takes about 20 to 30 hours of your time.

And the guy has no shame in saying he will pay you...50 cents !!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:34:42 PM

How is this a scam? They are offering a certain number of coins for work to be done. The exchange rate of these coins is publicly available information. Sure, it is a terrible deal, but no one is forcing you to take it. A scam would be if they offered coins and refused to pay for the work done.
kenzawak (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:40:45 PM

How is this a scam? They are offering a certain number of coins for work to be done. The exchange rate of these coins is publicly available information.
Read the thread ,he plays with numbers making people think his tokens are worth something which they're not ...and never will be !

You know how this board works ,most don't read half of the posts .Of course ,there's gonna be naive people who will say yes ...only to realize once they've done the job (which isn't an easy one) that they got screwed .

That's kinda like all those airdrop forms who ask for private keys .No one is forcing you to give it but there is always gonna be people who will give it anyway.

So yes ,I call it a scam .
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:34:15 PM

How is this a scam? They are offering a certain number of coins for work to be done. The exchange rate of these coins is publicly available information.
Read the thread ,he plays with numbers making people think his tokens are worth something which they're not ...and never will be !

You know how this board works ,most don't read half of the posts .Of course ,there's gonna be naive people who will say yes ...only to realize once they've done the job (which isn't an easy one) that they got screwed .

That's kinda like all those airdrop forms who ask for private keys .No one is forcing you to give it but there is always gonna be people who will give it anyway.

The ICO price of the tokens is in the WP and does not match you numbers at all. The translation is a really hard work, but does not seem a scam.

kenzawak (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:35:10 PM

The ICO price of the tokens is in the WP and does not match you numbers at all. The translation is a really hard work, but does not seem a scam.

Well I received some of those tokens via airdrop and trust me they are worth 50 cents .
The guy doesn't even deny it .  Wink
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 09:03:28 PM

So because the people don't do their research and read the terms of the deal, it becomes the bounty provider's fault? I'm sorry, but as that may be greedy on the provider's part, it's just as greedy for the bounty hunter for not doing their due diligence and research before accepting the job. In this case, I don't see any fault with what the OP is doing, other than being greedy. It's definitely not a "scam" as you call it, though, unless as @MadZ stated, someone did the work and he did not pay what was agreed upon.

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 09:13:47 PM

Well I received some of those tokens via airdrop and trust me they are worth 50 cents .
The guy doesn't even deny it .  Wink

So, where is the problem? Yes, 50 cents for White Paper looks like a joke, but it doesn't means they are scam. And if people not reading information about project and their bounty campaign rates, it's only their problem.

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:23:46 AM

It says... 5427 SXAS per qualifying translation

And in the WP it says that they´ll be selling the tokens for 1 euro each. Am I missing something? I would say that the price is decent even if the tokens were worth 10 cents each. What are your numbers?

sabotag3x
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 2162

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:34:02 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2724868.0

That's right ,this scammer offers to pay people 50 cents to translate a whitepaper .For anyone who has ever done a translation job that takes about 20 to 30 hours of your time.

And the guy has no shame in saying he will pay you...50 cents !!!

At least they will pay  Roll Eyes Cheesy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
kenzawak (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:16:22 AM

Thread was closed ,there has to be a reason .
And no ,their token isn't worth $1 .
For the ones who didn't read the topic (not all of them are my quotes) :

Is the value of every coin $0.0000346? If it´s true the bounty would be really low.

Excuse me, I saw that 100SXAS=  0.0010 LTC https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/ltc/analysis/SXAS Am I wrong?

i have 1200 sxas ,they are worth 0,0013 waves on waves dex

Anyway like I said ,thread is closed.
bryanswangxx16

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:16:00 AM

Its a free market. They name the price. Take it or leave it.
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:21:10 PM

Its a free market. They name the price. Take it or leave it.

The problem is that the price is unclear.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: