Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:47:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TRX- What happened to it  (Read 166 times)
samy_voc (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:03:06 PM

Since last one week the price is going south in-spite of new developers from Alibaba joining TRON.

Not sure if there good days for TRON.
I_Like_Dogs

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:13:13 PM

Since last one week the price is going south in-spite of new developers from Alibaba joining TRON.

It is simple, the founder dropped over 6 billion dollars worth of TRON, that is why the price dropped hardly, and it is almost impossible to recover back to it's all time high again, so no, tron is almost dead right now.

matveyeff

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:13:51 PM

I assume that this is due rumors about Justin's recent misdeeds. In addition, a long correction of the entire market. In sum, we get a strong TRX dump

━━━       SPARROW       ━━━    
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Leading Options Trading Platform | Take Control, Trade Confidently. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
●  ANN Thread  ●  Bounty  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Telegram  ●  Medium  ● 
Texacha

Activity: 480
Merit: 68

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:21:10 PM

It is still heavy over-valued. This is 100 Satoshi coin. All hype about TRX was based on "fake news".

I have no affiliate link, no bounty, no signature campaign... Only Proof Of Work!
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:26:56 PM

Yep, that is pretty much the reality that the tron supporters who never dumped yet are facing right now. And i could say that this is a big problem specially on people like my friend who invested in it with huge amounts of money on its high and didn't sell when he already reached desired profits because of greed. Now he lost a huge amount of capital and is about to sell his tron. But i advised him that since you are already at a loss, go all in on it and just forget about the coin. Who knows, might be pumped again by its devs, then he may he able to get his capital back with some profits if he doesn't let greed take over him again.
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:36:08 PM

FUD causes peple to panic and sold their holdings,or probably the founder dump  his holdings to get a lot of money from it.

btcCoincart

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:38:21 PM

FUD, FUD and FUD!
All of that make investors so scary! But not at all, I still try to buy more and trade in short term LoL.
Don't be afraid, that's other's chance to get rich.
Peace!
ORiN

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:39:04 PM

The only drawback of the TRX project is the long-term nature of the roadmap. Although it also has the advantage of ensuring that the team gets everything right the first time, before the release and users don't experience any problems. After completion and even as you progress through the various stages TRON will prove useful to those who are looking for a decentralized protocol to help with online entertainment.
melamiras

Activity: 230
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:44:54 PM

Well, it is nothing that weird really, a coin gets some good news and some people see value and buy, then the traders jump in and then the rest of people that go in without having any idea of the real value. Then... the dust settles.
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:53:44 PM

It is simple, the founder dropped over 6 billion dollars worth of TRON, that is why the price dropped hardly, and it is almost impossible to recover back to it's all time high again, so no, tron is almost dead right now.

I don't think he did.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: