Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:57:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ❤ Medic Coin ❤ Folding@Home GPU Mining Masternode Coin  (Read 46802 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (39 posts by 1 users with 20 merit deleted.)
zzrea

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:19:39 PM

Please vote for MedicCoin(MEDIC) to be on the Midas masternode platform  https://discord.gg/8na7jAt  Thank you! Vote for # 1
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zzrea

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:26:42 PM

I have been following the project a few months, but lately I have no time to follow, could you let me know if there has been any improvement in the project?

Analyzing the market today, a few weeks ago the medic was worth a few dozen satoshi, today the price is very high compared to those previous weeks
I'm not sure where to help you catch up, but listed on more exchanges, medic walk will release next 2-3 weeks, price & volume increases as you already known.
zzrea

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:47:45 PM

I have been following the project a few months, but lately I have no time to follow, could you let me know if there has been any improvement in the project?

Analyzing the market today, a few weeks ago the medic was worth a few dozen satoshi, today the price is very high compared to those previous weeks
I'm not sure where to help you catch up, but listed on more exchanges, medic walk will release next 2-3 weeks, price & volume increases as you already known.
A new exchange https://graviex.net/markets/medicbtc, the old ones are tracking at https://www.livecoinwatch.com/price/MedicCoin-MEDIC. Wow, price & volume keep increasing. What a move!
vl4d

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:39:58 PM

Hi, I like this coin and I've just started folding with my gpu to give it a try. I've also installed the wallet and encrypted it on my linux rig which reboots once in a day. My question is: is there a way to auto-unlock the wallet only for staking at startup? thanks (sorry for my english)
bitcoin9999 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:25:18 PM

We worked very hard to build more products.  We work very hard to build up a good and supportive community.  We will continue to work hard.

bitcoin9999 (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:27:02 PM

Hi, I like this coin and I've just started folding with my gpu to give it a try. I've also installed the wallet and encrypted it on my linux rig which reboots once in a day. My question is: is there a way to auto-unlock the wallet only for staking at startup? thanks (sorry for my english)

Thank you for using your gpu to contribute to science.  There is no auto unlock because that is the same as not locking the wallet.  So the solution is not to lock it in the first place.

vl4d

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:39:18 PM

Thank you for using your gpu to contribute to science.  There is no auto unlock because that is the same as not locking the wallet.  So the solution is not to lock it in the first place.

I see the icon saying "wallet is encrypted and currently unlocked for staking only". I thought there was an option to automate the unlocking process at startup
bitcoin9999 (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:01:45 PM

Thank you for using your gpu to contribute to science.  There is no auto unlock because that is the same as not locking the wallet.  So the solution is not to lock it in the first place.

I see the icon saying "wallet is encrypted and currently unlocked for staking only". I thought there was an option to automate the unlocking process at startup

You have to manually enter the password to unlock it.  It is best to find a solution to have your vps not restart everyday.

Hughesy26

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:19:36 PM

Why does it reboot once a day? My linux rigs never reboot and they fold just fine Smiley

❤ MEDICcoin ❤ Discordapp.com/invite/nRAzp4d ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤
bitcoin9999 (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:21:00 PM

Why does it reboot once a day? My linux rigs never reboot and they fold just fine Smiley

I am not sure.  I think his VPS rebooted once a day by design, not the fault of the wallet. 

vl4d

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:37:26 PM

I am not sure.  I think his VPS rebooted once a day by design, not the fault of the wallet.  

It's not a vpn, it's a real pc in my house  Cheesy I have some issues with my internet service provider (connection where I live is not that good), so I compiled a script that recognizes losses and reboots the machine. It can happen at any time, at least once a day, mostly when I sleep, so it's a bit annoying not staking for hours. I see that gridcoin has an auto-unlock feature on its wallet so I just ask if the same thing was possible  Smiley thank you
sorin90

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:44:59 PM

I read reviews on Google calling this a scam (I am not saying it is). Although the site is detailed, some of the pics look really cheap lol!

However, it seems they do put time in it. And reading the comments here on the forum I can assume it is legit? I recked myself by a certain coin I thought was safe/ legit.

So I am being careful here not getting recked again Tongue

what have you read?? there is no scam.. everything is legit mate Smiley

Just type mediccoin reviews on google and you see it. But after checking it out what I could I agree, it is legit Cheesy
Glad to have you onboard. There are a lot of people that wpuld agree that the project is legit just by seeing how much time the team puts in it.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:25:07 PM

Please vote for MedicCoin(MEDIC) to be on the Midas masternode platform  https://discord.gg/8na7jAt  Thank you! Vote for # 1

we won the voting  Wink strong community

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
nobodyspecial7

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:37:42 PM

we won the voting  Wink strong community

We won the vote but unfortunately the results were rigged by the person who own that Discord and they declared other coin a winner. SO that's unfortunate but yes it shows the strength of our community! Good job to all who voted.
bitcoin9999 (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:07:28 AM

Kilo vermek ve ilaç almak için yürüyebilirsiniz. MedicCoin sağlıkla ilgili bir kripto para birimidir.  Earn MedicCoin for walking.  MedicWalk keeps track of your weight and helps you stay healthy. en iyi masternode cryptocurrency

https://youtu.be/1GYB0UjSXbg

RayWork

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:26:15 AM

Please vote for MedicCoin(MEDIC) to be on the Midas masternode platform  https://discord.gg/8na7jAt  Thank you! Vote for # 1

we won the voting  Wink strong community

We won the vote but unfortunately the results were rigged by the person who own that Discord and they declared other coin a winner. SO that's unfortunate but yes it shows the strength of our community! Good job to all who voted.

Here is the reason Bytepay won on Midas discord
"Bytepay won due to great support by their developer."
Interpret the meaning of "great support" in a voting link yourself!

They also said there isn't enough sell orders on CB. LOL!  They want to have Medic MNs for free, I guess.
alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:40:26 AM

Please vote for MedicCoin(MEDIC) to be on the Midas masternode platform  https://discord.gg/8na7jAt  Thank you! Vote for # 1

They also said there isn't enough sell orders on CB. LOL!  They want to have Medic MNs for free, I guess.

they cant beat us Wink haters gona hate us Cheesy

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
zzrea

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:05:20 AM

I am not sure.  I think his VPS rebooted once a day by design, not the fault of the wallet.  

It's not a vpn, it's a real pc in my house  Cheesy I have some issues with my internet service provider (connection where I live is not that good), so I compiled a script that recognizes losses and reboots the machine. It can happen at any time, at least once a day, mostly when I sleep, so it's a bit annoying not staking for hours. I see that gridcoin has an auto-unlock feature on its wallet so I just ask if the same thing was possible  Smiley thank you
You can buy a static IP from your ISP or buy a VPS. VPS is stable and cheap. Do a math for example: if you missed a staking reward of 39.8 MEDIC, you will lose 39.8 x $0.15 = $5.97 while a VPS plan just cost $5/month. MEDIC will go to the moon soon so you will lose more than you think if you still stuck with dynamic IP. I had experience with power outage and same problem with your ISP a few times and finally decided to move my wallets to VPS for staking. Vultr offers maximum of 2 instances at $2.5/month on some datacenters eg Miami. You can give a try Vultr or other VPS providers eg DigitalOcean or Linode, they all are good and stable. You can run multiple wallets on a VPS plan as well, it's working for me very well.
zzrea

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:19:27 AM

Don't worry guys, that doesn't stop Medic to the moon. The important is medic community works together.
vl4d

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:24:34 AM

You can buy a static IP from your ISP or buy a VPS. VPS is stable and cheap. Do a math for example: if you missed a staking reward of 39.8 MEDIC, you will lose 39.8 x $0.15 = $5.97 while a VPS plan just cost $5/month. MEDIC will go to the moon soon so you will lose more than you think if you still stuck with dynamic IP. I had experience with power outage and same problem with your ISP a few times and finally decided to move my wallets to VPS for staking. Vultr offers maximum of 2 instances at $2.5/month on some datacenters eg Miami. You can give a try Vultr or other VPS providers eg DigitalOcean or Linode, they all are good and stable. You can run multiple wallets on a VPS plan as well, it's working for me very well.
I already have a static ip, it's just that I live in the country and I use a wifi antenna-dish on the roof because there's no cable internet here. the first radio bridge is at 4km away so the connection it's not very stable. Thank you for your suggestions, but I personally prefer not to buy a vps, I've only one rig so I don't want to waste money. I'm returning to gridcoin because the wallet auto-unlock feature at startup is just perfect for my needs. thank you again
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: