Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:13:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exmo.com SMS verification Scam!!  (Read 94 times)
andowrannl (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:03:58 PM

This site has scammed me out of my account by setting up the sms verification all fine and then as soon as i log out and try to log back in it has no way to send me the sms code to login and one never arrives. There is no way to send or resend code and it doesn't ever even try to send one. . .

I waited for the hours long queue to be told I have to either wait longer. . . Which is stupid, if the site was going to send me the code it would almost right away not hours later. . . Or I can email the exmo support email instead with pictures of me logged in to my other accounts (which is scam like in itself) I am not letting some sleezy, already sketchy site have access to my offline accounts just to fix a problem they manufactured. . .

Either way I email them and surprise no response at all. There will be no response just like every other ticket ever created by this fake online support.

If EXMO doesn't unlock my account I will make sure every site that has anything to do with them has links to every scam alert out there. Not to mention screwing people over like this is what's causing exmo site ot be attacked non-stop. Don't be surprised when  a very large botnet decides to DDoS exmo for the next few weeks in retaliation for them stealing and scamming so many innocent people. . .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: