Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:34:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Qoinpro scam help  (Read 540 times)
drogasi (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:46:51 PM

Hello guys,
2 months ago I have withdraw my 0.7 BTC on QoinPro, but the bitcoins have disappeared, I have sent thousands email to the qoinpro support but they didn't answer me.
Please help me
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:06:54 PM

If you withdrew 0.7 BTC two months ago, never received the coins and sent them literally thousands of emails which they ignored, there is a fairly good chance they never processed the withdrawal request. In other words, they stole your coins. Legitimate exchanges will respond to your emails and provide support services. Only thieves ignore emails from people they stole from. Makes sense?

What would be nice though, to really make your accusation believable, is for you to provide solid proof or evidence of the scam. Screen shots of the withdrawal showing the address you withdrew the coins to and the amount withdrawn, that same BTC address showing nothing arrived, support tickets you opened, etc.

If this scam accusation is true, then you have this community’s thanks for helping others avoid losses too. Best to avoid any engagement with or exposure to this exchange until your accusation is resolved. 0.7 BTC is a serious loss.

drogasi (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:39:47 AM

Thank you very much for the answer, I've thousands ticket opened, all the screenshot, I hope that no one gets cheated anymore
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 10:25:46 PM

If you withdrew 0.7 BTC two months ago, never received the coins and sent them literally thousands of emails which they ignored, there is a fairly good chance they never processed the withdrawal request. In other words, they stole your coins. Legitimate exchanges will respond to your emails and provide support services. Only thieves ignore emails from people they stole from. Makes sense?

What would be nice though, to really make your accusation believable, is for you to provide solid proof or evidence of the scam. Screen shots of the withdrawal showing the address you withdrew the coins to and the amount withdrawn, that same BTC address showing nothing arrived, support tickets you opened, etc.

If this scam accusation is true, then you have this community’s thanks for helping others avoid losses too. Best to avoid any engagement with or exposure to this exchange until your accusation is resolved. 0.7 BTC is a serious loss.

Qoinpro isn't an exchange, it's a faucet. Isn't too surprising that they're not paying 0.7 BTC if OP really made that much.

OP, how did you even get 0.7 BTC on Qoinpro? You must have thousands of referrals if you have that much earnings...
You also know that this is basically a pyramid scheme right?

jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:05:05 AM

Qoinpro isn't an exchange, it's a faucet. Isn't too surprising that they're not paying 0.7 BTC if OP really made that much.

OP, how did you even get 0.7 BTC on Qoinpro? You must have thousands of referrals if you have that much earnings...
You also know that this is basically a pyramid scheme right?

they have wallets where you can also deposit money.., that's how

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

drogasi (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:11:29 AM

They have wallets where I have deposit my BTC for withdraw Bitcoin Cash, 2 months ago I have withdraw my 0.7 BTC and they are gone.
This is the wallet address 1E8pJXNJwpqhdNGLcxgSpEL3uEVshPw89c

There's no way to contact them?
drogasi (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:48:47 PM

Please help me, I don't want to loose my btc
drogasi (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:51:47 PM

up
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:09:02 PM

up

sadly Qoinpro is a scam site. and you have lost your BTC. sorry but nothing can be done now. consider it a very expensive lesson for the future

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

drogasi (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:50:33 PM

I have checked the address were I have sent my BTC on qoinpro, on the blockchain there are my btc on this addresses. It’s possibile to recuperate through this?
alexriabtsev

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:46:18 PM

I have checked the address were I have sent my BTC on qoinpro, on the blockchain there are my btc on this addresses. It’s possibile to recuperate through this?
unfortunately not, bro
outshining

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:53:48 PM

They have wallets where I have deposit my BTC for withdraw Bitcoin Cash, 2 months ago I have withdraw my 0.7 BTC and they are gone.
This is the wallet address 1E8pJXNJwpqhdNGLcxgSpEL3uEVshPw89c

There's no way to contact them?

The wallet address above you have given dont have even a single input and it shows as new wallet address, then how did you sent the bitcoins. Correctly give the address or transaction details properly which you used to send to qoinpro , but as much i know this faucet is totally scam they never pay anyone and if you have deposited to this faucet then just forget it. Nothing can be done.
drogasi (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:10:47 PM

The address 1E... is the address of withdrawal.
These are the addresses where I sent my btc:
12HaNgch8mHVpjbbSncZ3Bu4UTZEjHGhDS
17QZmaTjULJ26HDSR11opV9qN6rXWbXZP9

drogasi (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:51:07 PM

They have withdraw my btc, i'm very happy and surprised
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:59:06 AM

They have withdraw my btc, i'm very happy and surprised

Please provide some proof?

I'm happy for you if you did get your withdrawal though. Because it's probably the worst thing in the world to have BTC stored on a site and then later on find out that it is impossible to get it withdrawn to your own wallet.

Thankfully, everything worked out at the end. But learn the lesson here - don't ever store that much with a web wallet ever again, otherwise you may find some real issues.
kinghenry06

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:16:49 AM

Ive heard people say they earned with Qoinpro and some say its a scam. The best thing you can do right now is to contact support. There's nothing we can do about it.
drogasi (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:56:38 AM

The support have never answer me, I've contact them on twitter , this is the address of my wallet 1E8pJXNJwpqhdNGLcxgSpEL3uEVshPw89c
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:13:18 AM

The support have never answer me, I've contact them on twitter , this is the address of my wallet 1E8pJXNJwpqhdNGLcxgSpEL3uEVshPw89c

A while ago I heard about them not giving users their BCH, but IIRC that is resolved already.

Qoinpro is one of the old sites that has been around. I earned a couple of satoshis with them just by holding an account with them. Never got to withdraw anything apart from some Fedoracoins which are pretty much worthless, though.

If that is the case then it seems like they are not that responsive with tickets but still care about people on twitter.

Why did you send 0.7 BTC to them in the first place? They're not even a good web wallet by any means.ø

Smiley
drogasi (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:05:34 AM

I sent 0.7 btc for claim bch
kryptokowalski

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:57:40 AM

this is great information. i signed up for the free coins, but do not plan on depositing any coins through their faucet. i will just try and submit withdrawals when the time comes and see how it works. if i don't get the money its not like i paid for it anyways, but i feel bad for anyone that deposited bitcoin and lost it
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: