Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:24:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: USI TECH / The world's first automated trading platform for the Bitcoin currency  (Read 121 times)
vascco (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:02:52 PM

Hello to everyone. Below is a longer message, but I think it's worthwhile to separate a few minutes of reading.

I'm not sure if you've seen this before, so I share with you because it really gives incredible ROI (Return Of Investment) opportunities.

With the world-famous company USI TECH Ltd. you have the possibility to receive 140% ROI for 140 business days (about 7 months - the duration of each BTC package) with a minimum investment of 50eur (one btc package), in btc at the current market value, without reinvestment, while with the reinvestment ROI jumps up to 350 and sometimes up to 400%, for the same time period (interest on interest, which brings a constant increase in the number of your btc packages)!

The company has made innovative software first in the world, and they are proud to say that many big traders are jealous to them, which automatically captures bullish and bearish on a stock market with minimal risk and, what is impressive, you always get profits regardless of bitcoin price! No other company has been able to do something similar.

They pay each business day in btc (Monday-Friday), which you can send to your wallet (arrives within max 24h), to reinvest manually or automatically (adjustable 1-100%) in new btc packages, or store on a USI wallet, hence the choice is yours. The amount of paid btc depends on what kind of day software had, and ranges from 0.75% to 1.00% of the total amount invested, an average of around 0.80-0.85%! Moreover, the greater fluctuations are in the cryptal market, profit is better. In any case, so far I have not seen that it was below 0.75%. So, payments and payments are only in btc, otherwise it is not possible, which is excellent for me because the btc price will grow more and more.

In addition, only their members have access to the purchase of Tech tokens at a promotional price, which in a few months go on the stock market.

Also, here you do not depend on the ever-growing and frustrating weight of mining, such as idependent and cloud mining, where you have to constantly reinvest in order to keep pace with profit. Plus yoa are not depend on whether mining equipment (hash capacities) is available or not - a genesis mining case (if there is no reinvestment the profit goes down due to the growing weight of mining). With USI you are already working in an elegant way in a completely different field. Moreover, it is enough just to set up what you want and get profit everyday with the innovative software!

Within your USI account, which you enter after a free registration, you also have a BTC Package calculator where you can accurately calculate how much it will be profitable to you, before any investments, records of all payments etc.
I know that all this sounds incredible, but I truly can tell you that this works and that this is a serious and big company with a large community and good support - they respond within 24h, unlike, for example, hashflare, genesis mining and others where you are waiting for weeks, which is really frivolous and stressful.

For any additional information you can send me a message, and below are a link to the USI TECH website as well as direct free registration, although you can also register for free via the website. Nothing costs you to try, after which I believe you will be very satisfied!

USI TECH website: https://btcfactory.usitech-int.com
Direct free registration: https://btcfactory.usitech-int.com/enrollment.html
A Facebook page dedicated to USI TECH, which I recently created, where I put their frequently asked questions (also available within your USI account) as well as some other things that might interest you: https://www.facebook.com/btcfty

I wish you to get the big profit! Thank me later Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sollyt29

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:50:36 AM

KEEP AWAY FROM USI TECH AND TRACEY PEAKE......

BOTH ARE SCAM ARTISTS.

I TRUSTED TRACEY PEAKE, SENT HER 1 BITCOIN TO GET STARTED, ACCOUNT WORKED FINE FOR 2 MONTH THEN USI TECH CLOSED MY ACCOUNT SAYING IT IS AGAINST THEIR T+C's TO ALLOW ME TO PARTICIPATE AS I LIVED IN THE UAE (WHICH THEY KNEW WHEN I SIGNED UP) MY ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED AND THEY PROMISED TO SEND ME BACK MY 1 BITCOIN - THAT WAS 3 MONTH AGO AND USI TECH AND TRACEY PEAKE HAVE IGNORED ME EVER SINCE.

I HAVE BEEN CHASING THIS EVERY OTHER DAY FOR THE LAST 3 MONTHS AND GOT NOWHERE.

USI TECH AND TRACEY, TOGETHER HAVE STOLEN MY BITCOIN.

STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF ANYONE FANCYS HELPING ME OUT, HERE IS TRACY'S MOBILE NUMBER

07773208332 - ADDRESS WILL FOLLOW SHORTLY..

TRACEY IF YOU READ THIS, THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: