Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:57:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NVIDIA announces partnership with CAPPASITY $CAPP  (Read 517 times)
therealj (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:04:21 PM

Yes, I've invested and this is why you should too. This is a real project that hasn't even hit major exchanges yet, sky is the limit for CAPP. Congrats to the team on such a terrific execution these last couple months.

minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:09:49 PM

Yes, I've invested and this is why you should too. This is a real project that hasn't even hit major exchanges yet, sky is the limit for CAPP. Congrats to the team on such a terrific execution these last couple months.

I do not trust in any of those announcements anymore, no offense, but most of those "proofs" of agreements between companies and ICO's are a total lie.

How can we know that it was not faked? and the project hasn't touched any exchange yet, i do not know, but this is not tempting me to buy.

It was like when IOTA said that they were in touch With volkswagen, and it all was a total lie, of course.
therealj (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:20:25 PM

I do not trust in any of those announcements anymore, no offense, but most of those "proofs" of agreements between companies and ICO's are a total lie.

How can we know that it was not faked? and the project hasn't touched any exchange yet, i do not know, but this is not tempting me to buy.

It was like when IOTA said that they were in touch With volkswagen, and it all was a total lie, of course.

NVIDIA is welcoming people at the NRF2018 show to come by their booth and see a demo from their partner and you think it's a lie? Do you know who NVIDIA is? A publicly traded 6.9B company can't exactly lie about partnerships.

https://nrfbigshow.nrf.com/
Frakess1

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:30:33 PM

Partnership with Alibaba announced next in 2 or 3 days
wish9

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:46:21 AM

Partnership with Alibaba announced next in 2 or 3 days

Hmm, that's great news for Cappasity. Nvidia is a big company and also plays a big role on the cryptocurrency space, since they produce graphic cards for mining.
The announcement was made by Nvidia itself.

I've searched about Alibaba partnership and they've published on their official blog, so it must be true.
It is the link if you want to read: https://blog.artoken.io/the-cappasity-platform-powered-by-artoken-will-be-launched-on-alibaba-cloud-in-china-already-in-5d7d891f815a

A must watch project, for sure.
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:31:28 AM

the price of this token is already at peak. If you bought this on pre - sale then it is much better to hold this token for a long time. but if you want to buy now its okay but dont expect a high return ex: 20 - 50 x times. A x 2 in the next quarter is achievable i think

therealj (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:40:39 AM

the price of this token is already at peak. If you bought this on pre - sale then it is much better to hold this token for a long time. but if you want to buy now its okay but dont expect a high return ex: 20 - 50 x times. A x 2 in the next quarter is achievable i think

20-50x is unrealistic immediately sure, but to think a real project with this much potential and true partnerships has reached it's peak after 30 days on the market and before hitting any major exchanges or even a true ranking on coinmarketcap...not so sure...Plenty of opportunity for 5-10x growth here.
raulo1985

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:50:12 AM

With cryptos you never know, and we are talking about Nvidia and Alibaba here (btw, are both news 100% official and confirmed?). But I've read somewhere else that CAPP's market cap is about 200 millions. 10x would mean a 2 billion market cap, which is possible, but not so sure if it can be made so fast. Maybe it'll reach that point but in a matter of months, idk. Still, I think it's a good investment.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:24:38 AM

These both are big well-established companies so partnering with those is great news. The marketcap
of CAPP  is still very low so a 10x is easily doable.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:42:25 AM

These both are big well-established companies so partnering with those is great news. The marketcap
of CAPP  is still very low so a 10x is easily doable.

This partnerships with big companies are the ones that makes the people be attracted to a particular coin may it be for short or long term investment. Cappasity may be high now but if the partnerships will push through then an easy 10x is achievable but just remember always to not be greedy because they can announced anytime that the partnerships are cancelled so it would immediately have an effect of immediate dump. To avoid this, you should always take back your capital and some profit and let your profit run since you have nothing to lose anyway.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:59:10 AM

It's only traded on crap exchange site with so many shitcoins like cryptopia https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cappasity/#markets
I'd not be surprised to see so many projects are spreading a rumour to give a hype back to their asset again. Because the competition is really strict and you must come with something that looks like there's a potential to bring back the demand again.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
theflyingfury

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:11:02 AM

Did i miss it? Is it vice still to invest?
therealj (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:30:07 AM

Did i miss it? Is it vice still to invest?

There's still plenty of growth to come, it's not listed on any top exchanges, no ranking on coinmarketcap.com yet, more partnership announcements upcoming, very easy short term growth and safe long term investment.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:25:05 AM

Great find! Buying some before the price runs up even more. Good that it is not
on major exchanges yet or the price would have shot up way more.
payyy

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:24:20 AM

This is good, but how are you so sure that this is just a parnership and not any other kind of advertising? I like the idea of this project, but no one knows if this can really works in a near future, this is what happens with most ICO's nowadays
therealj (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:54:54 AM

This is good, but how are you so sure that this is just a parnership and not any other kind of advertising? I like the idea of this project, but no one knows if this can really works in a near future, this is what happens with most ICO's nowadays

Ok, I promise I'm not trying to be rude.....at a massive tradeshow, NVIDIA, a 6.9 Billion dollar company and the #1 producer of GPU's in the world tweeted for people to come check out their booth and see their partnership with CAPP in action...What more do you need?!? Did you click the link of the show I posted or look at the tweet from NVIDIA's official account? I need to take a break from this board....

Enjoy the pump and dump crap people.......go find some more coins with zero purpose, zero teams, zero partnerships and kids screaming moon and lambo on twitter. Peace out bitcointalk, it's been a slice.

unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:15:21 AM

Great find! Buying some before the price runs up even more. Good that it is not
on major exchanges yet or the price would have shot up way more.

Binance/Bittrex listing by the end of the month will give this an instant 3-5X, Alibaba partnership as well...I defy someone to show me 5 coins that have accomplished more real world applications and partnerships in their first 30 days on the market.

Interesting find. Do you have any link from binance/bittrex to show it'll be listed on those exchange. It looks like they are working hard to turn this into a great project with all those partnership, however, price was at $0.02 only few weeks ago so I'm skeptical on 5x growth in short term.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
findgreenland

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:21:30 AM

If it is true, that would be a good project to invest for its strong support by Nvidia.
Is there any official information about this announcement?
If not, that would be a quit dangerous signal

therealj (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:26:24 AM

If it is true, that would be a good project to invest for its strong support by Nvidia.
Is there any official information about this announcement?
If not, that would be a quit dangerous signal

You realize NVIDIA tweeted this from their verified AI account right? You realize a publicly traded company that answers to shareholders can't lie about partnerships right?.....Do you have twitter? Go find it...in the meantime...here's a post months prior...

https://blog.artoken.io/cappasity-collaborates-with-nvidia-to-optimize-its-technological-solution-for-creation-of-3d-view-113445ea58de
masonrycrypto

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:29:43 AM

These guys are doing it by the book!!!!! Wow, one of the first coins i've seen do this.  Good luck CAPP!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: