Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:34:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kucoin's big rebound - Playing the percentages  (Read 256 times)
allmeat27 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:21:14 PM

Kucoin is having it's first positive day in the last 3 days and I think there's WAY more to come. Just playing the odds here, if coins even return to what they were before the crash (some of them literally fell 50%), you're looking at anywhere from 50%-100% gains. Technically something like VEN or ICX could be the safe play right now, but you're talking maybe 20-30% over the next few weeks. Even if you split your funds between two coins on Kucoin and one stays down while the other moons 50%, you've already equaled the same amount of your safe bet. You only need to get lucky once.

ELIX is up about 40% today. PRL and DBC took some of the hardest hits so they have the most room to go back up. Other coins that took hard hits are QLC, UTK, and PBL, but those are lower volume and I think they'll take a couple extra days to reach back up.

Again, not arguing these are high risk, but the reward is incredibly high. If Kucoin rebounds (and it is), you should get your money in these now.

(Also, Huobi contest for DBC ends in 3 days. Contests generally drop the price heavily in the early days and then the last 2 days before end, the price skyrockets. This same exact thing happened with VEN where it nearly doubled toward contest end)
hanskan

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:16:53 AM

They are adding 2-4 coins / tokens every week. Most of these will only be available on Kucoin, pretty much a no-brainer.

On the flipside tho - they are growing way too fast for their own good - that causes huge delays and server lags. But this is a good problem to have Smiley

Will be top ten exchange within 3 months with daily trades 1B+ 
Higher Altitude

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:56:10 AM

My money is stuck on coinexchange since yesterday otherwise I'd buy more KCS. I love their bonus payout model. Too bad I didn't know about it in the ICO phase. Would have gone full retard on this coin.
Victorious5

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:41:03 AM

I like Kucoin. It is a decent exchange and  I like to trade there.
Value of a coin will certainly grow.
Dremeber

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:11:08 PM

I also do trust Kucoin to become a major exchange but it all will depend on how they will cope with the growing pains.
I myself are still missing GAS from 3 days now and still waiting for the first pay-out based on the Kucoin Share Coin. Bought them a week ago. If this will last much longer, I will loose confidence and move my money to Binance again.
Customer support keeps on telling the same story over and over again. After the upgrade everything will be fine. But I didn't see an announcement of an upgrade. Anybody else?
babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:19:43 PM

kucoin being very aggresive market.almost everday they add new koin in their market list.and now kucoin in progress to be main market in korea.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 01:20:15 PM

I like the way you commented on the situation, i think this time market is just accumulating and we will see a strong bull run in coming days after a good correction.

JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:59:19 PM

Kucoin is an easy alternative to EtherDelta, imo. Much easier to use.

Man, PRL has taken a beating the past few days. I hope it rebounds soon.

B.A.S.

Activity: 420
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:16:47 PM

It is very interesting that only the projects in Kucoin fall. Took care of me.
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:58:42 PM

Kucoin is not an alternative to etherdelta as it does not list ERC-20 tokens.
fxstrike

Activity: 238
Merit: 40

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:27:22 PM

Price still dropping hard right now, a good buy at 30% discount from their all time high, keep your KCS and all your other asset accumulating dividend

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: