Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:03:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Septwolves out WTC Waltonchain, banned for asking  (Read 207 times)
methereum (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:51:21 PM

Anyone notice that there is no Septwolves link with Waltonchain any longer? Waltonchain droids are trying to hide this so badly. WTC turning into a damn PnD coin.
pure_happiness_inside

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:37:36 AM

Interesting.

Are you talking about the partnerships on their website? It seems to be a limited list, many are not on there, like China mobile iot, coinnest, etc. it is still on the reddit all in one list: https://www.reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/7o7lue/waltonchain_allinone_thread/?st=JCFS1K0L&sh=9c87b6ce
But of course that is not an official source.
Marine2k

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:11:20 AM

Why do you think they are not Partners anymore?

I think it is hard to believe, as one of the two founders of Waltonchain, Xu Fangcheng, is Supply Chain Management Director of Septwolves Group Ltd.

There has been FUD from the beginning that the Partnership with Septwolves is not real, so it is "interesting" that another thread about that pops up, as soon as Waltonchain gains more attention, because of the steady progress they are making.
methereum (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:24:28 PM

Last week both Septwolves and Joeone are no longer listed on the website. Given the size of Joeone and Septwolves it doesn't make sense for them to take them off the website without someonething happening.

Both names were dropped early in Waltonchains development to be strategic players in the long term growth of Waltonchain and now both are missing. They were not replaced with new names, they are just gone.

Xu Fancheng was never at Septwolves he was at Seven Wolves a brand that used to be under Septwolves until 2010. Xu Fangcheng has no connection to Septwolves

So, I asked on Waltonchain Slack about it and got banned. A friend of mine got banned on Waltonchain Reddit for asking. This seems fishy if you ask me. Why can’t the WTC Community come up with a straight answer.
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:07:39 PM

There has been FUD from the beginning that the Partnership with Septwolves is not real, so it is "interesting" that another thread about that pops up, as soon as Waltonchain gains more attention, because of the steady progress they are making.

yup  Cheesy

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
methereum (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:31:13 PM

yup  Cheesy

Easy to call it FUD. Seems no one can explain or show some proof.
Marine2k

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:33:35 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 06:02:12 AM by Marine2k

Last week both Septwolves and Joeone are no longer listed on the website. Given the size of Joeone and Septwolves it doesn't make sense for them to take them off the website without someonething happening.

Both names were dropped early in Waltonchains development to be strategic players in the long term growth of Waltonchain and now both are missing. They were not replaced with new names, they are just gone.

Xu Fancheng was never at Septwolves he was at Seven Wolves a brand that used to be under Septwolves until 2010. Xu Fangcheng has no connection to Septwolves

So, I asked on Waltonchain Slack about it and got banned. A friend of mine got banned on Waltonchain Reddit for asking. This seems fishy if you ask me. Why can’t the WTC Community come up with a straight answer.

1. They are working on a new website, which should be launched next month, so maybe there are changes on the existing homepage.

2. Not all partnerships of Waltonchain are listed on their Website, here you get an overview: https://i.redd.it/xpcmk5erq8a01.png

3. Xu Fangcheng (you did not even write his name correct), tells in this video that he was Supply Chain Management Director at Septwolves Sports: https://www.reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/74nkmp/meet_the_team_1_xu_fangcheng/
    The information about his relationship to Septwolves can also be found in his profile: https://www.waltonchain.org/team

4. When I look at your history of posts, I see nothing but VEN shilling, so this is clearly more FUD being spread towards WTC, but no proplem we are used to it since months.
JanCoppens

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:58:07 PM

Well, even if the rumors are true, there are still more than 30 influential partners left. I honestly think Waltonchain will reach the actual hard cap of Vechain in at least 6 months. Easily.
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:53:21 AM

These are two wrong news regarding Waltonchain in the last 15 days. The earlier being the coin being hyped by their own social media manager. I would be wary of WTC now as Septwolves might know something that made them leave WTC.

BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:16:40 PM

IMO this is FUD.

Waltonchain remains one of the best around. The whole WTC ecosystem is growing exponential and I'm expecting a new ATH very soon.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:24:19 PM

Looks like something really is afoot. Genuine concern or FUD? The timing of the news does raise a couple of eyebrows though
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: