Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:21:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find good cryptos?  (Read 3108 times)
Sabo55 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:38:26 PM

Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:56:21 PM

I use ico rating sites,  just google for it.  i also using twitter and youtube to get free expert recommendations. Reddit is also a good place.

Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
8xbt.com

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:07:03 AM

see coinschedule dot com
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:21:08 AM

To find good crypto i use review of some youtube channel related crypto and also some telegram channel. This is really help me to find massive potential crypto. After that i try to learn by self to more understand that project by reading the white paper.

kash88

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:31:39 AM

I just watch out for bounty programs to find some pre ico sales with some nice bonus program
donte872

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:52:21 AM

You can refer to cryptocurrency-related forums to search for coin and potential ICO projects. This bitcointalk forum is one of the most prestigious forums where you can learn new and high potential projects. I have found coin incredibly looking up on this forum and I am very often looking for information on the coin over here.
Shinza

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:35:16 AM

Hi,

As far as I know, on the website of coinmarketcap the coin has good growth is usually ranked at the top. You can choose these coins to invest but sometimes these coins also have bad fluctuations.

Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:02:29 AM

Hi,

which I often use is a youtube and telegram channels and always find out the profile team working in the crypto ,, because I think a crypto will develop well when having a reliable team.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:26:01 AM

Hi,

Many cryptocurrencies launches in the market nowadays.  Identifying which is good and which is not became the issue and caught the attention of the bitcoiners.  The best way to find whether a crypto has a good reputation is through identifying the persons behind the cryptos (developers) and reading and analyzing the white paper of the  ICO or currency (it is a must).  You can find some ideas about the crypto coins on cryptocurrency forum sites as well as crypto trading sites where you can gain additional information about the currency.  There are some ICO rating sites also than can guide you the current situation of the crypto in the market.  Those are just some techniques I used prior to investing.  
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:30:57 AM

To find a good cryptocurrency you need to know if the currency was made seriously. To know that, you can look at their twitter updates, and also at their white paper so that you can visualize their currency or their project according to their roadmap.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:03:50 AM

For me the most important thing at first is googling to deepen everything that is related to crypto and assisted by some social media.
From google of course we can find many articles from a various sources that can be trusted.
The site that showing the most updated price movements.. also it can help me to predict about crypto's coins, sometimes I use the exchanger site to know the crypto's price movements.
Also one thing, will be able to increase knowledge if you have friend who's had much more experienced in cryptos and ask many things to him / sharing with him and ask for his opinion, everything that you will do.
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:13:00 AM

I use ico rating sites,  just google for it.  i also using twitter and youtube to get free expert recommendations. Reddit is also a good place.

Hi,

really to know the good cypto we have to follow the development of its ICO ,, looking for information related to the coin ,, with this new we can know the good crypto or crypto not good
MattF24

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:15:22 AM

I basically look for forum discussions on top of my google searches and background checking of the dev team behind the coin.
chiggz

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:38:54 AM

I normally go to r/cryptocurrency. A lot of coins along with their purpose is discussed in a lot. So you can understand the coins fundamentals. Then I read the white paper and the roadmap is find their current standing. Also you can pick one of the most shilled coins.

Coins like REQ, IOTA have good goals and are with for long term investment.

If you are looking for good ICO's then you can find a bunch on this forum.
RoccoSiffredi

Activity: 134

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:21:13 AM

Hi,

It took me months and years of study to start to smell which coins are good and which are bad. You just have to study the field non stop, gain knowledge and experience, it takes time.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Mcfee lee

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:10:08 PM

Top 100 is I was looking for.. No need to look 1000 of coin... First one by one when you reach 100 i think you are learning somthing now
SONG GEET

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:16:00 PM

There are many ico rating site's go through them and compare cryptos suggested by them and make your own analysis.

Don't invest in coin that have high supply and high price per token + huge % of coin secured for founders. Also if they are giving some free tokens as bounty or through pre sale make sure it is not more than 2% of total supply.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:25:49 PM

Hi,

Mostly I looked on bounties especially the hype one or let's just say a project with many investors and a very responsive and very responsible developers with their team. The projects purpose and the project mission and vision. All of that are so important there project background is very important. And in order to know weather it is potential coin is about looking about the volume and the market cap. Mostly I always look at those things forme to know if this coins has a potential.
nani

Activity: 155

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:20:36 PM

Hi,

try joining a telegram group that receives information about crypto, I often get a lot of information from there, or you can find a youtube channel that talks about crypto.
yiuinubol

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:25:54 PM

can find cryptos for example i can find on the icon site, youtube, twitter the Telegram group to receive the recommendation from the free expert and Reddit is also a good place.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: