Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:40:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find good cryptos?  (Read 3105 times)
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:36:36 PM

Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?
You should first shortlist the tokens that you find it interesting or has good tech. then join their telegram channel, usually the channel will be active, lots of discussions will be happening, devs will frequently announce about development status/updates, good community. Smiley these are the things i look for before investing.

Top 100 is I was looking for.. No need to look 1000 of coin... First one by one when you reach 100 i think you are learning somthing now
You sure will miss something good, there are few gems hidden that are beyond top 100 list.
nieninja53

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:55:39 PM

To find good cryptos you must have good knowledge how to get good understanding and proper understanding and the proper valid and officially pages on twitter, Facebook, reddit, twiter and other social media channels, these channels provide you the information with their team management change and technology updates and other good or bad relevant news of this channel, and before choosing any cryptos you must have to choose this coin is really good coin by using the technology and other information on concept and management.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:26:21 AM

Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?
There are many ways you can do to get a good crypto.
First do some research with ICO's rating so you know the project is good.
Second is to evaluate it, so many new ICOs that arise, will capture the attention of investors and invest cryptocurrency investment, but many people will surely fail in the absence of evaluation.
Thirdly how good their plans are, this is certainly the most important thing that will determine whether investors will be interested in coming to them.
Which blockchain is built, the new ICO should be launched from the existing blockchain, unless they plan on building their own blockchain.
The chain of coins was constructed to determine which crypto is there to be used to participate in ICO.
These are just a few of the things you have to look into, there is still so much to do that you do not become the victim of a scam that makes shitcoin.
clouder12

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:33:26 AM

Search about them in icodrop or icobench, but luck is a must  Grin
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:41:38 AM

You can used https://coinmarketcap.com/ to find the good cryptos on there many you can find all of data about the cryptos will be choosen by you, it is useful for you when will invest in cryptos and in top 50 alternative coins on coinmarketcap, i am sure they won't be scam coins because many people and money had been invested into the coins, it is like blue chip stocks in the markets and you must use your personal analysis to investment into digital coins, good luck.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:17:42 AM

Its not difficult task for anyone if you have enough information about crypto you need to study thoroughly about all crypto coin available in market and then you can take your choice coins as large number of people have choice of BTC and some altcoins like ethereum etc due to some reasons like high price and trust. Just like that you can also take your own choice by studying that.
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:25:05 AM

You can used https://coinmarketcap.com/ to find the good cryptos on there many you can find all of data about the cryptos will be choosen by you, it is useful for you when will invest in cryptos and in top 50 alternative coins on coinmarketcap, i am sure they won't be scam coins because many people and money had been invested into the coins, it is like blue chip stocks in the markets and you must use your personal analysis to investment into digital coins, good luck.
All coins listed in the https://coinmarketcap.com are not all legitimate, just make your research so you can invest on good coins that are good
for long term. Also, maybe check on the coins which has a great volume and that are listed in big exchanges as for sure you have a good chance to see
them rise in the future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
km4700ruda

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:19:23 AM

It is not something very difficult to do, you only need to have some vision, and patience, i am usually reading very carefully their ANN thread, and if it seems to be a good project, i am usually joining them with a little amount of money, just for contributing purposs.
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:45:24 AM

OP you should need to know how to research, just read their white paper to know if their project has a big potential to make it last for long.
Me that is my basis before buying a coin. Because there are many affordable coins but they are a shit coin it wont gives you profit.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 06:46:17 AM

Hi,

It is good to go that way, I mean looking after the various official channels and discords. But to be honest I believe in myself as these channels are paid one and ICO channels pay them to promote. So in long terms I have seen that they are just paid to promote and any ICO can end up there so its always the mix thing to go via that. This applies to me, I don't know your personal instincts though.

For me, I go through each and every ICO's white paper, history of the team members, the team involved is important. If similar faces are there who served some good campaigns earlier then that adds up vote to my review. After this all, I will look forward to know the reviews of ANN threads which is most informative. People talk the truth here so thats the best way for me.
tirthraj
Copper Member

Activity: 447
Merit: 2

www.bitcoinformula.in | BTC Script

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 06:48:31 AM

Basic  logic if currency seems 3 to 4 year old and still in market then see its historical graph  if it is increasing then we can try for that. its total market cap and total supply volume and exchanges where its trade.something like that .

sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:42:59 AM

Facebook and Telegram for me are not really a good stuff to use in finding a good altcoins to invest because majority of people who make promotions there are just doing it because there is a return payment in doing so or much known as campaign. For me the best source to find a good cryptos is going in different trading site and see how the market goes, there's a lot of information that you can get there something that will surely help you find the best one.

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:26:41 AM

Facebook and Telegram for me are not really a good stuff to use in finding a good altcoins to invest because majority of people who make promotions there are just doing it because there is a return payment in doing so or much known as campaign. For me the best source to find a good cryptos is going in different trading site and see how the market goes, there's a lot of information that you can get there something that will surely help you find the best one.

all those people spamming on these social media platforms such as Telegram and Facebook and Twitter and even Reddit, have already bought those coins on top and price is already too high. that is why they are spamming about them NOW. because they want them to go higher.
what this means is that when you hear about it from these people it is already too late to invest in those altcoins because they are already pumped. you will be buying into a bubble. and that is the riskiest investment someone can make.

it can give you a tiny profit but there is a bigger chance of a big drop than there is any chance of any tiny rise.

Only Bitcoin
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:52:34 AM

Yes I stead of going for a crypto because of their advertisement we can look at the features and the domain which the crypto is going to serve in future as it will determine whether the crypto is going to be used in daily life or not because there are lot of ICO nowadays who just copy the feature of other coins so I don't think there will be anything unique about those ICO but there are some unique ICO as well so go for the best feature instead of marketing.

Am I spamming? Report me!
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 09:29:10 AM

can find cryptos for example i can find on the icon site, youtube, twitter the Telegram group to receive the recommendation from the free expert and Reddit is also a good place.
You can go the ICO site and check it out. But you need to have good idea about ICOs from beforehand which I hope you do otherwise you will fall for scam ICOs.

And youtube is the worst place for ICOs and new coins. There is huge number of shitcoins pumpers who simply pump and dump coins and then promote it to their telegram and twitter pages so that their subscribers follow suit. Its good for the channel owner but bad for the followers.

And reddit? LOL that is the biggest shill factory for crypto. Never trust reddit channels and the shills in their pages.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ChaitanyaKosaraju

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:37:01 AM

I would suggest you to do your own research, what i typically do is i open coinmarketcap.com and i take names of coins and then google about those coins. Coins which have unique concept or coins which are utilities like ETH or XRP are my picks, if i believe their story i would invest.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:06:40 AM

I will suggest you look at investing in crypto from the information and participation you gather from this forum. This approach is more fundermental than picking the so called expert on youtube and blogs who in themselves do not invest or participate in development if the crypto they are promoting.

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 11:40:49 AM

Hi,

There are more than fifty coins in the cryptomarket which are having the strong potential to give you good returns both for long-term investment and short-term trading. First you need to select the best coins from top 50 coins either by technical screener or fundamental screener. I am a technical analyst and i use my coin selecting strategy which filter's me coin based on the trend, volatility, momentum and candlesticks patterns for picking up the best coin and then i invest over there and get the profits. Apart from these i also use Steemit, Youtube, and Reddit groups for finding out some good crypto coins based on Fundamental analysis.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:58:46 AM

All coins listed in the https://coinmarketcap.com are not all legitimate, just make your research so you can invest on good coins that are good
for long term. Also, maybe check on the coins which has a great volume and that are listed in big exchanges as for sure you have a good chance to see
them rise in the future.
You are right all of coins listed on coinmarketcap are not all legitimate, that is why i have said investment in top 50 alternative coins on marketcap, because they have large of capitalization on the markets and i don't say that all of the alternative coins are good on coinmarketcap  Roll Eyes i always made research before invested in alternative coins even i did not coments on this forum if i did not have experience in investment for some alternative coins or trading altcoins.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:06:55 AM

To find good crypto i use review of some youtube channel related crypto and also some telegram channel. This is really help me to find massive potential crypto. After that i try to learn by self to more understand that project by reading the white paper.

It takes a lot reading to be able to discover a good coin ir project. Check out their white paper and see for yourself if you have the interest and background knowledge about it. Social media and telegram is a good platform for you to determine wether it is a legit one. Also do check the development team, the project is all dependent on the people working behind it. Check out wether the listed name really do exist, you will be able to determine if project has a promising future.

I have experience getting engage to a scam, do consider if the project is realistic and keep in mind that there is no way you can gain instant profit. Ive learn to do a lot reading before joining one after being scammed.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: