Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:57:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find good cryptos?  (Read 3108 times)
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:09:46 AM

Ok no worries this issue is faced by many traders but it's completely ok because as money is involved we will think 10 times before investing.

First way is supply - For this you need to visit coinmarketcap and check the coin supply you are planning to invest in.
Eg Take bcn you might think that the price is super low and can easily get pumped to $1 but the circulating supply is 183 billion meaning if it does becomes $1 the market cap would be $183 billion which is not possible so you need to either find another coin or reduce your target.

Second way is exchanges - Now there are 2 reasons for this one does it have the potential to get listed on a bigger exchange or will it have a positive effect.
For potential on getting listed means let's say a coin get's listed on bittrex that means the price would get pumped for sure and it will rise so that's one way.
For exchanges it is listed on matters because if at all you feel something new is going to be announced if it is listed on major exchanges there is a high chance the price doesn't get dumped because of the volume and with this your profits remain stable.
investerS

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

Money making legitimately

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:09:10 AM

To me i joined the telegram groups and i read a lot to gather further informations on this forum, especially trading section.
iarkusha

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:10:30 AM

You need to make overview of team and idea of the project. Also many things depends from roadmap details
investerS

Activity: 229

Money making legitimately

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:21:02 AM

Second way is exchanges - Now there are 2 reasons for this one does it have the potential to get listed on a bigger exchange or will it have a positive effect.
For potential on getting listed means let's say a coin get's listed on bittrex that means the price would get pumped for sure and it will rise so that's one way.
For exchanges it is listed on matters because if at all you feel something new is going to be announced if it is listed on major exchanges there is a high chance the price doesn't get dumped because of the volume and with this your profits remain stable.
How do we know it has the potential of getting listed, is there any parameter to determine that?
mashort

Activity: 281
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:41:23 PM

it depends with your investment strategy, if you are looking for long term HODL, its better platforms such as reddit, coinmarketcap. but if you are trading for short term selling, join some infamous telegram groups that specialize in analysing pumps and dumps.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1266

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:29:34 PM

it depends with your investment strategy, if you are looking for long term HODL, its better platforms such as reddit, coinmarketcap. but if you are trading for short term selling, join some infamous telegram groups that specialize in analysing pumps and dumps.

Why do you people even both to get all info from telegram and reddit? Those are like I have previously said are the breeding grounds of scammers and brain dead shills who are paid to promote projects - dont believe me? Check out the Altcoins Bounties section of the forum and you will see all the third world half-English speaking shitposters joining every other social media for spam it for tokens. They even consider it as a "JOB" Grin

Do your OWN research before investing in any project.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:23:50 PM

How do we know it has the potential of getting listed, is there any parameter to determine that?

most of the times there are insider information when the developers for example are in the process of meeting with the exchange owners secretly or even paying them to list them and pump their coins on their platform such as poloniex and bittrex. we won't know this until it is too late.

but on occasions, they make an announcement that they are going to add some coin to their platform. and that is when the public knows this. you should be a follower of the coin to get the news faster and later one see the exchange announcements for list of future additions. sometimes they have pages for this.

There is a FOMO brewing...
AleksandrKosov

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:01:48 PM

Read, analyze, compare the data on the team, the product, the successes achieved, the team's plans, marketing activities, partnership agreements. Use the company's website, white paper, twitter, medium, reddit, recordings of speeches on the blockchain forums.

Brama Jasa

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:09:51 AM

Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?

really to know the good cypto we have to follow the development of its ICO ,, looking for information related to the coin ,, with this new we can know the good crypto or crypto not good
MP4

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:40:39 AM

I mostly trust NEO icos, which has more predictable than Ethereum. Before any investment, I read the WP and make sure this will go to the moon
IvolveR

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:44:12 AM

Focus on projects with a high quality website and beautiful and clean whitepaper with no bullshit.
messi_oc

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:51:42 AM

Do u have any link of Reddit?
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:16:28 AM

I will suggest you look at investing in crypto from the information and participation you gather from this forum. This approach is more fundermental than picking the so called expert on youtube and blogs who in themselves do not invest or participate in development if the crypto they are promoting.
Yeah , you can't use a single source. Collect as much as possible from reliable and different sources and draw a conclusion based on your own research. For example understand about the coinmarketcap and look at the community which one you think has a lot of strong supporter, Nothing easy in this world, especially when it comes to high risk investment like crypto, just keep working hard and be brave to take risk.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
gentlebaguette

Activity: 200

Be myselt

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:26:32 AM

I think good cryptos are depending on many conditions like fast transaction , low fee, accepted as method payment in many websites or retailers.

Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:40:43 AM

Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?
Find the Good ICO project and just speculate about a week and if you think they deserve to be invested with then try a little amount then add later if they succeed that much. Reminder its risky to invest with it if they dont have a running campaign and or a Good looking website.
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:22:13 PM

to determine a good coin in trading should be based on tidal analysis of coin prices and based on experience because coin prices will be very difficult to predict, but based on my experience in trading I often benefit from Ripple because these coins are very often up and price increases are high enough that I am more often benefited. You can compare it with other coins in price trading, Ripple will more often rise in price than other coins.
Simon pasco

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:31:46 PM

The forums and telegram are a good way to learn, of course it's not the only but it's a good start
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:35:12 PM

If want short trades i usually search online web about news that can give the coin attraction to lift up it's price and check the charts when and how much to buy.
hula hula

Activity: 60
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:46:02 PM

you can see the team and the rating of the project.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:58:57 PM

Hi,

here on the forum you can find which are the most famous and reliable crypts, with the best projects.
You can also easily identify them if you check the volume of their capitalization every day.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: