Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:53:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find good cryptos?  (Read 3108 times)
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:22:36 PM

Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?
Every now and then many cryptos emerging in coinmarketcap we do not know which are better aside from higher valued coins like ethereum and bitcoin and the rest is we really don't know. I have an account in social medias discussing about movement of cryptos and also in telegram they are sharing about in trading analysis and techniques how to earned in trading. Yes i also watch youtube channel and searching in goolgle to gather some information related with cryptos. If you wish to drop me here a link of my group in social medias and telegram i will and you're welcome to join us. Grin

Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:36:16 PM

Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?

To find good crypto's first of all you need to shave some sound knowledge on both fundamental wise and technical wise so that you can take some action on them.

Fundamental wise first of all you need to do some research about Crypto coins which are on trend and also they must have some good service or strong reason for buying it and then check it whether it is undervalued right now from the current market conditions or not if it is undervalued then you must go for buying it. And then once the fundamental analysis is passed then you should move on to the technical analysis for timing the entry and exits. Also, use screener for listing out the top 5 trending coins which are good for buying right now and then take entry according to your strategy and plan your money management techniques so that you control your risk according to that.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:55:47 PM

i think, you should choose the crytos which is in top 20 or 30 potential coins in the coinmarket to do research. and try to figure out which coins the many traders or investors in the world are interested in.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
Dimonhamon

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 02:04:25 PM

I rely only on myself! I read a lot of white papers. It gives me development in this area. I advise you too. Analyze yourself.
minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:22:36 PM

I do not say this is the right way but this is the way I do, usually I'm looking for a good cripto by looking at the white papper then the team that works in it and the last one suply, in my opinion the less total suply the more likely it is to the coin became successful in the market

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
xCryptoManiaX

Activity: 361
Merit: 137

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:56:08 PM

By researching them. Lots of material on the internet, especially in the forum.

jorinu

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:00:45 PM

Look for the penny-related information you are looking for on bitcointalk or reddit. You can also go to their website and read the white paper and follow the road map. If the information you think is useful, then decide whether the coin is good or not.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:02:40 PM

Hi,

It is just easier if you do it yourself to be honost, i personaly look at the market charts  and look for coins that have potential to rise that are witnessing some growth in the past few days i reaserch them on google see if they have a good concept if people will actually invest in it, and if i like it i invest some moeny to it, and if i get some profit it invest more, and hence and repeat till you find yourself with a good amount of coins that are providing you with good profit.
danniwide1234

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:10:28 PM

I understand why you are a bit confuse because there are so many token available and choosing one to take a closer look and eventually investing in could be a daunting task indeed. There are various ways you can go about it. You can start from this wonderful forum,'Bitcontalk', you have to learn how to use this site very well because it is loaded with information. When you find what you are looking for you can also follow them up in their telegram group. Other site are useful like coinmarketcap youtube . Good luck with your research.

mikan111

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 03:19:47 PM

I use the recommendations of my friends who have experiences in the cryptocurrency environment
denulh

Activity: 300

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:45:37 PM

i believe a good crypto must have a good potential to develope in real world now and even in future. so if the coin can get a huge support from community than the coin surely will success in the future, and it will be very valueable coin to invest in.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
mondobitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:12:07 PM

For find a good ICO where invest you need to do your own research, information about the team, read the whitepaper and roadmap and ask some questions to the team.
With a good reasearch, you will find the right ICO, that can give you a good profit.
For find a good crypto currency, one of the options is to visit the site coinmarketcap.com and simply follow the charts
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:02:56 PM

Crypto expert recommendations from Google and youtube sources are the options I often make to be able to see crypto types that have growth in the future. It even looks more convincing by way of discussion in this forum so I can see the dev and the successful team behind him with the type of coin we will choose and can be very promising for the future.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 05:56:47 PM

Hi,

Obviously, it is very difficult to find the right crypto for investment or trading out of hundreds of crypto coins. So while selecting the right crypto you should be very careful and you should do your own research rather than following other traders. If you want you can follow some expert traders who are trading in this field from past many years and you can directly follow their portfolio of holdings and you can just google and get to know about some famous trading experts and connect to some social media site or news channels to get updates of their crypto holdings. Or else do one thing you can learn the technical analysis for picking the right cryptocurrency for trading and investing for long-term and short-term both.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Onyx0

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:59:06 PM

Hi,

To find about good crypto in market first of all you have to check its relation with world and secondly time is also important that for how long this crypto is in market because there a lot of crypto who work for a very short time in market and as far as I know about bitcoin its totally different than any other crypto because bitcoin is not going to accept to many countries and it’s also helping to the people around the world.
Fippy

Activity: 252

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:10:29 PM

It is not something difficult to do... you only need to make your own research and spend more than hours in this forum trying to find something useful. By this way, i found more than 5 ICO's, and they all gave me incredible returns.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
Bestfriendko

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:40:58 PM

Check this link, https://coinmarketcap.com. The top 10 to 20 coins will be highly recommended. Do some research. I am not worthy to give you exemplary advise because i am still new to these trading/investing thing but i know who can. Actually i will recommend you this link, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2617287.0. This post will help you a lot and will answer all your question from what, how and why. You can also ask him ( cryptohunter ) directly.

fb39ca4

Activity: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:50:38 PM

check their whitepaper, their team. their vision then buy some coin and use and think did you like it?

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
Bitbitmaker

Activity: 204

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:04:21 PM

There are many ways you can do to get a good crypto. First of all you need to process alot of info about cryptocurrencies in general to be able to evaluate different projects.
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:22:45 PM

It is tough because there is not only a lot of misinformation out there but shillers too which makes it tough to sift through the good and bad ones. I would suggest using media websites, youtube, discord, slack, reddit, and any other medium that can corroborate or deny the story of your crypto. Only if all mediums add up would I invest in a certain coin, good luck.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: