Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:52:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find good cryptos?  (Read 3108 times)
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:18:41 PM

You dont need to find it. Just look at coinmarketcap top 10 coins then your on it.

On the other hand, just do your own research and join the community of your chosen crypto

Sometime we need to listen about people advice to us but at the end of a day we need to Research by our self because the most effective way to find a good coin is spend our time on knowing what is really a good coin.

Yes taking suggestions from experts is good, but before investing in any coins we need to do our own research then only we will learn more about different cryptocurrency. How much you do research that much knowledge you will gain and you will get to know what all things you need to study before investing in any new coins.
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:06:16 PM

The best thing you should do, to find out if the cryptocurrency is good, look for the whitepaper they called because this is whitepaper have the information that you needed to know about them and also always consider the feedbacks that they get from their investors
TrollinU

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:57:13 PM

I think, that the best way to find good cryptos is to find that interseting you and read information about it. I found one. It`s TraceTo. I think, that it very perspective, because it`s decentralized KYC network, what can used by cryptocompamies to identify his clients. I read, that KYC standarts will become tougher, so it will increase the demand for this kind of software. I suppose, that you can get a profit from this.

Ghayoor

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:00:47 PM

Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?

Too hard to tell if a crypto is a good or not because sometimes a coin only good at the beginning and turning bad in the long run. And there also a coin having a slow start and become a beast in the long run. Its better to have your own research, read their whitepapaper and roadmap
i think it depend of crypto stability when its strong in market then you can trust ion it andsecondley its price also depend .
SuperTA

Activity: 406
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:27:25 PM

If you don't have much time to make some research by yourself, find some good ico reviewer with good a reputation. A person who can't be briebed to give higher ico rating. A person who has a good history of finding some good ico projects in the past. At the end you can just check his picks and make a research for that ico.
ruski

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:40:35 PM

Well there are few powerful coins which have potential and great value like Bitcoin and Ethereum and some other coins , especially those ones listed in top list of coinmarketcap. But you can searching elswhere too to find out other good altcoins to trade.

djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:50:32 PM

If you are an active member in this forum, and if you keep reading the useful threads here about the new coins and tokens, you can get good idea about the most profitable crypto currencies for trading, because the community here is very active and helpful, and they are also interested about crypto and trading.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:09:29 PM

Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?
To find the good crypto you need to know if the crypto has the potential or not, it is born for what purpose, what application to the real progress of human life. Also does its development team include those who have experience in this field or not, its community is strong or not? There are many issues you need to consider and consider.
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:16:36 AM

For me its very hard to find a good crypto's but the only thing you can do is to have a research on them in their social medias account or in telegram before you investing in that coin
Don_Leonardo

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:25:19 AM

Hi,

Try desearch.com It's a very useful source. Works for crypto. Especially useful for newbies  Wink
ParaMander

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:52:11 AM

Verge (XVG) good prospects, i prediction the price go 1k satoshi.  Cheesy
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:12:38 AM

Verge (XVG) good prospects, i prediction the price go 1k satoshi.  Cheesy
This is a hype coin, it has raised a lot during the speculation of big partnership but it came out, it was porhub partnership which does not
make people satisfied and we have seen the price now drop significantly, it seems like its really right to buy on rumors and sell the news, this method works on a pump and dump coin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Drizzlepistol

Activity: 134

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:37:40 AM

there are many ways to find a good crypto.
first their dev - good or not
second their fan - China fan is the best
third their usefulness

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Crypto Sway

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:39:04 AM

Along the same lines anything and everything but my fave is YouTUbe. I like Carter Thomas, and Box Mining & of course Data Dash but I going to cut to the chase and keep looking for real solutions to big problems, solid teams and go long on blockchain w/a portion of you're diversified portfolio, is what I told myself. Here's a project I've been checking out tell me if you think this falls into the category of "good cryptos"? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.0
SteelLiver

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:41:18 AM

Hi,

use sites "ico rating"
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:05:22 PM

I usually find good cryptos by exploring cryptocurrency related forums and youtube channels.

Me either. It is a good idea - to subscribe to several Y YouTube channels that are devoted to the cryptocurrency. As for me, I take this information here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkpt3vvZ0Y0wvTX2L-lkxsg
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:08:32 PM

Do you mean tokens or Alts?if tokens then you must search for ICO raiting sites but there are coin which havent ICO but there are good too DeepOnion for example ,its was even Airdrop.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:22:00 AM

I usually find good cryptos by exploring cryptocurrency related forums and youtube channels.
Today there are quite a number of websites evaluating ICO projects. I eg ratingico ... etc. Please read and understand the criteria for evaluating a good ICO. and choose a potential project to invest. Nowadays there are quite a few people who analyze ICO reviews, but we are not flexible enough to choose.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:42:04 AM

Hi,

I think that in order to find the coin, good projects you need to find out in a lot of information channels and media like on Telegram / Discord. Also you can find on twitter and bitcointalk which are all Trust your address so that you can find the good and the quickest.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:15:36 PM

But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?
I don't like to use those kind of group or source,may those kind of source are legit but I cant believe those.I like to research about coin personally.without personal knowledge investing into crypto depending by others is risk.you can learn more and more about this world than you can take decision where you would make your investment.

I must argue with this. This has to be a friendly argument. Well I think you have to use those media sites as basis for your review. You have to have an initial knowledge of the crypto that you would like to know.
Let's try to think logically, before you knew about alphabet, was it innate to your knowledge? No right? So you have to learn about cryptos first through the help of socail media sites before anything else.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: