Bitcoin Forum
September 03, 2024, 10:02:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find good cryptos?  (Read 3133 times)
richardfisk

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:37:37 AM

You can make your own research about them. There is information on the internet and you can find whatever you want on the cyber network. If you can not make your own research, you can have some little assist from reddit, youtube and social network. They are really helpful if you want to find good cryptos. However, some people only talk about the good sides of a coin without mentioning the bad sides of it. Therefore, you need to be wise in choosing your good coins. Try to combine both other pepople advice and your own research to make your final decision

mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:07:59 PM

Personally I have this problem and the same search try and find some channels some free and one is paid, But one thing I have observed that is they are not predicted 100% right when market go to downtrend and how much they have no any clear plan, Yes but when market trend going to greenery than they have some good suggestions and you can get help by these suggestions, You have good option is to observe the market by own mind is good option i think,
coinadon

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:10:31 PM

I always use coinmarketcal as fa And tradingview for ta. It is very simple, but very effective And saves a lot of time for me.
MrDom2

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:52:29 PM

https://themerkle.com/2-out-of-the-box-icos-that-will-surge-in-2018/
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:13:06 PM

Personally i use token marketcap because i can see the full details behind on a project ICO. In which when you look at the bounties section it easily be reach who is the manager. Or that's that you can add your favorite bounty manager.
Greed Dev

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:16:55 PM

Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?
There are many websites that evaluate ongoing ICO projects but in order to choose a good and potential coin you should use the analytical capabilities the project you want to invest.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:44:08 PM

To find a good cryptocurrency you need to know if the currency was made seriously. To know that You can refer to cryptocurrency-related forums to search for coin and potential ICO projects. This bitcointalk forum is one of the most prestigious forums where you can learn new and high potential projects.
In order to fine a good cryptocurrency, you need to do some research on the following. Liquidity, which is one of the factor that determine if a crypto currency is good. It is actually the speed at which a crypto can be converted into cash. Future return is another factor that determines the position of crypto in the market. Price stability and popularity in the market are also important. These are the things that helps you chose a good crypto currency.

mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:07:55 PM

I use to check following websites to check good crypto currencies.
Bountylord.com
ICObench
icoratings
Mostly I use ICObench because it is most reliable websites to find crypto on the base of individual ratings.
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:40:09 PM

I used youtube like I think youtuber who are expert in crypto, I used alsp twitter, this forum, and telegram .
This is very helpful to me to get information about cryptocurrency of what best coin to invest right now like every dumping and every pumping like every news release to everycoin or altcoins.
Yes you can get info about it from some famous sites on facebook and other sites, like twitter YouTube and google websites for make fine and informative research about it, but we can share experience as well so as much as I know bitcoin is the best coin now it has high profit and low risking, we are able to make money from crypto currency but we need to know about it perfect site. So choose bitcoin if you consider my opinion better for you.
Elmer1

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:20:20 PM

You can make your own research about them. There is information on the internet and you can find whatever you want on the cyber network. If you can not make your own research, you can have some little assist from reddit, youtube and social network. They are really helpful if you want to find good cryptos. In order to fine a good cryptocurrency, you need to do some research on the following. Liquidity, which is one of the factor that determine if a crypto currency is good. It is actually the speed at which a crypto can be converted into cash. Future return is another factor that determines the position of crypto in the market.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:29:14 PM

You can see in review from article or reddit. And then you must check how many they got from crowdsale .if they reach softcap, i can say they have future. Also check market demand and Volume. Because many qryptos not have future
For better results I will suggest to visit the coinmarketcap website and invest in those coins which are increasing in the volume of trade and in the volume of marketcap. Try to follow those who are in the top 100 coins as these coins are much better by the expert reviews and they often bring a huge profit when a good time comes.
lushlifing

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:22:42 AM

The top 10 coins in coinmarketcap.com is a good choice, just find the best opportunity to buy.

If you find the coins in coinmarketcap expensive, there is an alternative investment coins that are on their "ICO", ICOs is the best way buy because it is still cheap and there are bonuses.
But first you must evaluate the ICO,
How unique is the idea?, Distribution of the currency, Exchange plans, Which blockchain is it built on?, Who is on the team?, All about the assets, and lastly Check the community

idea regarding evaluating ICO taken from investopedia
funnynews

Activity: 278

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:47:26 AM

Luckily there are a lot of options available for investors to find good coins and the first step to do so is to study a lot in order to pick the most profitable ones from the crypto market.

margaret22

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:04:54 AM

I like youtube videos, it is a fun way to learn for me, Datadash, Crypto Investor, just to give you some examples. But first, I would check the top10 coins in coinmarketcap, if have not doen before.

SailorCoin

Activity: 218
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:34:05 AM

To find good projects, you need to do what everybody here is afraid to do. You have to invest some time to make researches about all the running projects and initial coin offerings. Then you will see if the project will have a future or not. Just with reading here and listen to other peoples opinion will bring you just loss.
change7

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:37:14 AM

Cryptocurrency has experienced a rapid growth over the years, in choosing crytocurrency to invest in, alot of guide need to be followed to fing a good one. Such guides are as follows. When finding a cryptocurrency to invest in,  you have to try your best to comprehend why it is a good investment, what such cryptocurrency does,  reasons why it is valuable and most importantly try to gather and assimilate much information about the currency you are  investing in and take a deliberate and informed decision.
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:06:05 PM

Luckily there are a lot of options available for investors to find good coins and the first step to do so is to study a lot in order to pick the most profitable ones from the crypto market.
You can research about some important factors that determine a good crypto currency in the market. They are liquidity, profitability, general acceptability in the market and price stability. The more liquid a currency is, the more easily it can be converted to cash and can be used for instant transaction. Profitability and general acceptability also counts a lot. Having these qualities, we can say a coin is a good currency.
richardfisk

Activity: 208

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:34:13 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2018, 11:10:39 PM by richardfisk

the internet can help you out. With the power of the internet, you can find out what you want and all the information you need about a coin. As you can see, youtubem, coinmarketcap, bitcointalk, etc. There are too many places for you to make your own research. My advice, do not follow anyone suggestion, try to make your own research. It is the easiest way to find out a good coin for yourself

umbara ardian

Activity: 1358
Merit: 259

PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:40:14 PM

to find a very nice cryptocurrency you can see it at https://coinmarketcap.com/ there provide some information and display the graph created from the first time the coin is created so that it is suitable for your reference.

▄███████████████████████▄
████████████░████████████
███████████▀▄████████████
█████████▀▀▄██▀▀█████████
█████████▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀████████
██▄▄▄▄▀▀██▌▐█▌▐██▄▄▀▀▀▀██
████████▄▀▀▄▄▄░██████████
█████████▄▄██▀▄██████████
████████████▀▄███████████
███████████▌░▐███████████
▀███████████████████████▀

PredX
●  Politics
●  Crypto
●  Sports
●  Stocks
●  AI
●  Others
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Play Now
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
JackdunR

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:37:31 AM

To find good projects, you need to do what everybody here is afraid to do. You have to invest some time to make researches about all the running projects and initial coin offerings. Then you will see if the project will have a future or not. Just with reading here and listen to other peoples opinion will bring you just loss.
I always follow the investors ahead, my friends, I am really inferior in the market, I am trying to learn to analyze the market, and today I follow an analyst to invest and learn more about the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: