Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:17:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find good cryptos?  (Read 3108 times)
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Option Blitz

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:38:41 AM

to find a very nice cryptocurrency you can see it at https://coinmarketcap.com/ there provide some information and display the graph created from the first time the coin is created so that it is suitable for your reference.
beside you can join some trading group on twitter, facebook, telegram.. learn and see what they are doing. don't just follow what they say. find your own way to start trading

CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:35:49 AM

to get a good crypto I think there are many ways you can do. you do rating the ICO rating, whether the project is good or not. look at the ICO plan. because it will be the attraction of investors to choose the crypto. do not be shy to ask someone who has long understood about cryptocurrency. and follow the various communities that are always talking about cryptocurrency. with that, you will find it easier to find out which crypto is good.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:07:52 AM

I used youtube like I think youtuber who are expert in crypto, I used alsp twitter, this forum, and telegram .
This is very helpful to me to get information about cryptocurrency of what best coin to invest right now like every dumping and every pumping like every news release to everycoin or altcoins.
There is no one concrete source of information that can tell you exactly what coin is better for you. We often made this mistake like, if my friend have bought this one coin, I would be buying this one too. No, this isn’t right. Might be your friend have different mindset. He might have defend concepts of profits and earning and you are defend. So this may cause you a loss.
change7

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:46:45 PM

Finding a good cryptocurrency requires alot of rule and procedure to follow due to excess cryptocurrencies in the market, the invest in this currency is becoming insecure as the day pass by,  generally people experience alot of difficult in choosing the right or good cryptocurrency to invest in,  I think the best way to find a good one is to study it very well,  know its value and volatility. Though this method is no definite as they is no definite methods of choosing a cryptocurrency but it will help to an extent
Btcschool

Activity: 488
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:36:25 AM

Finding the good crypto is simple. You only need to find information through the transaction as well as you can find out through the btc news channel .. or you should visit the reputable trading floor to capture the information.
I do not see it simple. But the information you say I agree. Also, I think you should be more interested in the development platform of the coin you are preparing to invest in. this will be much better.
The easiest way is to observe the market and look the trend of the people in which currency more and more people are investing and what is the current situation of the market cap. Bitcoin is the most popular crypto in the world and people from all over the world are putting their money in bitcoin because of the big differences in price in short times.

marcosfx

Activity: 303

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:18:10 AM

There are many ways to acomplish that! one of them is to look on CoinMarketCap to find a good coin in their Top-100 why not, maybe top-10

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 10:25:17 AM

Honestly i do not depend on ratings site, youtube channels, or blogs . I do use my skilss and capapility to know everything about  the project. Make it transparent and let your self to find information make you attract on that currency. Good researcher will find out good coin also

arief89

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:00:34 PM

Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?
for this problem I'm as confused as you are because it's hard to see which crypto is good, but even though it's hard I always look for information from the youtube channel and its website goes on with its whitepaper crypto ..

marcosfx

Activity: 303

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:23:25 AM

I would usually ask my friends, ask in specific crypto-related groups in telegram, see Bench resources, ask a community what is good now.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
karthcrypt

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:36:55 AM
Merited by bamb (3)

You need to learn the ropes of cryptocurrency factors that  constitutes good cryptocurrency!  There are many coin in the market that has a lots of potential for growth and development. Look for development and roadmap and you will always get it right!

dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:50:37 AM

Cryptocurrency to search for potential coins and Ico projects. This Bitcointalk Forum is one of the most prestigious forums where you can learn new and high potential projects. You just have to look for those who are always under the radar. For you the best thing you can do is join their telegram group, it's full of information there.
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:30:09 PM

Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?

It is hard to find agood cryptocurrency with the variety of the new ones because there are a pot.of them that are failed and just another shitcoin. So what I do is I stick just in those who are already on the list of the successful ones like litecoins monero something like that because they are more less risk and you can really have a great investment in them like ethereum but dont expect an instant profit of course there will always be ups and downs
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:20:18 PM

Hi,

It is hard to find agood cryptocurrency with the variety of the new ones because there are a pot.of them that are failed and just another shitcoin. So what I do is I stick just in those who are already on the list of the successful ones like litecoins monero something like that because they are more less risk and you can really have a great investment in them like ethereum but dont expect an instant profit of course there will always be ups and downs
But I think you should join bitcoin currency because it is trusted currency and that is why everyone want to invest in this, so you should earn from bitcoin and also invest in this currency bcz it will never a scam and that's why your money will never lose, so if you want to find a best currency so bitcoin will best.

Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:25:26 PM

To find good crypto just search and choose in ICO and read the whitepaper some traders use this technique if you know the token in ICO is great and has a potential to grow don't think twice to invest just better to grab it.

KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:27:21 PM

Hi,

You can easily find good altcoins by researching, I prefer to you to just choose between 1 - 50 altcoins in coinmarketcap.com . Those top 50 altcoins are the most promising and profitable coins in the cryptocurrency market.
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:37:34 PM

Hi,

You can always look the statistics of the coin you are interested to invest on the market because in this way you can determine if you will actually earn a huge amount of profit from that coin or not.
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:04:30 PM

First of all, you should research team behind project. After, you need to look whitelist and what is their purpose. But, you should understand that the money you invest may not be in the morning, so it is the huge risky and you need to protect yourself from scam projects.
Sakash

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:12:05 PM

I've got YouTube support for getting better crypto. Along with that crypto notes in white paper and later on the market has tried. And by the way I get good crypto...
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:36:17 PM

Hi,

You can find a lot of crypto coins in the market and can know more about the actions and functions of coins. there are a lot of coins some of them are Bitcoin, Altcoin, Ethereum and other less rated coins but these three are the more rated coins and especially the Bitcoin which is the most profitable and of highest value in the market through which getting profit is very easy if you have knowledge of it.
greyybear

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:57:34 PM

Which are your favorite sources for getting reliable and unbiased nformation about coins?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: