Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 05:04:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find good cryptos?  (Read 3106 times)
lavishlife

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:49:49 AM

Here are the factors that you might to consider in choosing the right coin,
1. great volume so that it is easy to buy and sell
2. The present market capitalization and price
3. activity of the developers/team
4. be active to crypto news in general
5. be open to others' opinion
therwtonn

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:01:54 AM

Cryptocurrency to search for potential coins and Ico projects. This Bitcointalk Forum is one of the most prestigious forums where you can learn new and high potential projects. You just have to look for those who are always under the radar. For you the best thing you can do is join their telegram group, it's full of information there.
Yeah you are right regular search and keen interest will make you able to choose the right coin for your investment. One thing is clear that if you have money and also have the dare to bear any situations then bitcoin is the best choice for investment. You will have the patience to hold your coin if the price downs. If you have low investment then you have many choices for investment.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:04:40 AM

Find good cryptos by research like visting to bounty campaigns becaude you can know what is the good ICO who are possible to listed to the Market and you will get high profit. But if you are looking to the coin who are already listed you can try to visit to ann thread and watch video about review of the altcoins so you can get good crylto coin to invest so you can get more profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:04:41 AM

I agree on the above and it's truly hard to achieve those especially now but for me liquidity is the main thing here as it's actually needed to have a good market. And everything else be secondary here. But still, these are just some guides that will help you to find a good one and better to have your own way of researching.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:55:51 PM

Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?
Nowadays there are many good cryptos in the crypto. Market which is good to invest and definitely you can earn a huge profit, but if you're a newbie you better to have a reseacher first for you to easily distinguish the good crypto.

cergikom

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:54:01 PM

To find a good cryptocurrency you need to know if the currency was made seriously. To know that You can refer to cryptocurrency-related forums to search for coin and potential ICO projects. This bitcointalk forum is one of the most prestigious forums where you can learn new and high potential projects.  Grin
GawirZZ

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:19:44 PM

one of them you can see in the news by reading the web about crypto and you can by monitoring the market if you are a lot of time or you can follow the discussion in this forum
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:36:36 PM

if you want find good cryptos you must chose right and valuable exchange here are alot of good currencies but then search about currencies feature and market if the coin market are good and strong volume so you can invest in those coin with out scared.
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:51:05 AM

to find a very nice cryptos you can find it by looking at it at https://coinmarketcap.com/ there are so many very nice cryptocurrency so you can choose it which among the 1-20 rankings I think it's the best.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:00:41 PM

As my self i find the team behind the crypto and once the crypto become selected for trade and for exchanges while the people preference towards crypto is also a good way to find the best crypto i prefer Ethereum, Litecoin,NEO now a days good for investment.

Staying at our Forum for a long time, I always try to read most of the threads about the cryptocurrencies very attentively. It helps me to pick the altcoins.
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:54:55 PM

You have to know if the idea is useful and if it actually needs the Blockchain technology. Also the team behind it has to be good. I am bored of miserable projects that do not actually need the blockchain technology starting ICOs just to get money.
blindminer

Activity: 360
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:02:20 PM

Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?

With the amount of available cryptos and the ones that are being created every day it‘s very hard to keep track and find the pearls among all the trash. I would look for token thst have a real use case and where there is a real benefit

There are not straight forward or specifically designed steps that should be followed to identify the good coin. The business of investing is based majorly on speculation and speculative analysis and so no one can actually predict with all certainty which of the cryptocurrencies will be most profitable in the nearest future. You should clearly study the trends which the coin has shown over the past few years. Check the success rate and read about the team behind it. Read about the project and if all is good only then invest in it.

I agree, it is a bit more tricky than just letting some folks drop a few names and then go in for a ride. You should make a few steps back and do research until you can come up with new coins yourself.

alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:47:31 PM

Hi,

actualy its hard to find a credible resources of a good cryptos today,and even some expert  about this could not determine easily thats its legit or not because of many ponzi project coming out now into the crypto worlds,but only one things i could  advice that we must follow our instinct and research a little about those crypto you want to invest or you want to join like there roadmap plan and legitimacy,so that in the end  no matter what happen to your investment loosing or gain at least you do your best and no regrets.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:55:48 PM

doing research and observation from their whitepaper will help us to decided its  project good or not.there are many indicator that used to analize ico project,one of them is function of utility token

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:12:42 PM

Yes try to chose the best coin which will have good market demand and see how good it will be to sell, we can buy at low and sell high, you can look into the market what is required these days so there you will find bitcoin as best coin, it has high demand, high popularity and most of people now day are just asking for it, bitcoin is the 3rd most searched site on google, so I think bitcoin now is the best choice.
collins3

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:38:43 PM

Hi,

I think that the market in the last few days is in danger of falling as bitcoin and altcoin prices are falling sharply. You can see that bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and falling sharply in the past few days and that has made altcoin prices fall, market capitalization is declining and there are no signs of recovery. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices will probably fall to $ 6000 in the coming days.
brontosaurus

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:47:44 PM

There are not straight forward or specifically designed steps that should be followed to identify the good coin. The business of investing is based majorly on speculation and speculative analysis and so no one can actually predict with all certainty which of the cryptocurrencies will be most profitable in the nearest future. You should clearly study the trends which the coin has shown over the past few years. Check the success rate and read about the team behind it. Read about the project and if all is good only then invest in it.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:41:59 AM

look in the whitepaper they call because this is whitepaper has information you need to know about them and also always consider the feedback they get from their investors. it's what I usually do and what you have to do to find out whether the cryptocurrency is good or not
Searching about it can cause a better option to pop up for you. If you don’t make strong research about something and you are just way to dive in without any prior knowledge, you may face some most weird situations. To remit this scenario, you are compelled to make a good homework and check out why something is better for you and make sure about its authenticity.
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:12:15 AM

Hi,

There are only few good cryptocurrencies nowadays. It is true that it is hard to determine a specific cryptocurrency it is profitable or not. We should always review the background of the cryptocurrency for us to know if it is promising or not.

drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:26:49 AM

I prefer to study projects for investment on my own, and also I watch popular sites about cryptocurrencies and video reviews to find nice coins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: