Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:37:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find good cryptos?  (Read 3108 times)
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:00:34 PM

Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?
You can see that bitcoins are recovering in recent days after falling back to the $ 6000 level, now that the bitcoin price is recovering to $ 6800, the rebound of bitcoin makes the price of the altcoin recover. , the market is showing signs of recovery, so at the moment you can trade. But I think this is just a short-term recovery and you can not predict how much bitcoin will return.
quynhtrang666

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:28:02 PM

The best way to find good cryptos is to go to great sites such as reddit, youtube. I often look for valuable promotional campaigns to do. And I go to https://icobench.com to find
vishudda

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 06:28:46 PM

Just understand the coin info by following the general discussion groups to understand which coin is on Hype, the general crypto discussion groups consist majority of investors rather than just the bounty hunters, You should understand the coin status with them but it doesn’t mean that you should choose that coin to invest your money. This reduces your one step evaluation of the coin if the whales are talking about that coin that means that they are showing some interest in the coin. You should complete your research if you choose to invest and then follow their process.

Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:17:50 PM

In order to find it, you need to study in detail the entire direction of the previous changes: fluctuations, capitalization, investor interest, how much this currency is spread on exchanges, supply and demand.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:27:16 PM

Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?

If you are planning to invest on one of the cryptocurrency in the market today but you are not sure if the price will be going to increase in the future then you can always try to look at the history of the price in order to know the stable value and to determine if you will earn profit or not.

Rexxxem

Activity: 368

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:25:42 PM

It takes time to learn how to chose coins.  Nik Patel wrote a really great book about crypto coins. You can find it on amazon.
marcosfx

Activity: 303

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:56:54 AM

As my self i find the team behind the crypto and once the crypto become selected for trade and for exchanges while the people preference towards crypto is also a good way to find the best crypto i prefer Ethereum, Litecoin,NEO now a days good for investment.

Yes, actually we can say, did all the top cryptocurrencies are good to trade on hold, because they are top. And one doesn't became top just in incident, the coin must be tested and trustworthy in order to became a top.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Stioned1987

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:00:09 AM

initially, you must studies group behind task. After, you need to look whitelist and what is their cause. however, you must keep in mind that the cash you invest may not be in the morning, so it's miles the large volatile and also you need to shield your self from scam projects.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:48:47 AM

There is no good or bad cryptos for trading. For ex. I hate ripple coz it's actually not crypto at all. But a lot of people make good profit with it.
It is very easy to place your money in the market of cryptocurrencies but the major thing you should get first is the knowledge of desired market. If you desire for the Bitcoin then this trading will be for long term and you will have to handle it for long term till high market. On the other hand there are many other coins but favorable for short term and almost all sources are profitable.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:19:00 PM

There is no good or bad cryptos for trading. For ex. I hate ripple coz it's actually not crypto at all. But a lot of people make good profit with it.
It is very easy to place your money in the market of cryptocurrencies but the major thing you should get first is the knowledge of desired market. If you desire for the Bitcoin then this trading will be for long term and you will have to handle it for long term till high market. On the other hand there are many other coins but favorable for short term and almost all sources are profitable.
Yeah we will have to hold our coin for long term ad never think about selling at panic, finding a good coin is not too hard as there are alto for market holder which provides fine information about the well demanded coin, I think now is the most profit worthy coin is bitcoin so buy some bitcoin and hold it till the price of bitcoin will be more than double, no coin is better than bitcoin now day.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:38:19 PM

I do not think that it is so easy to find a good place to put your money in, i think that for that you need to do a good work, study the market, get suggestions from experts, and the most important is to learn the trading skill and get some experience in crypto market and only then you can find a good place for your investment.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:54:17 PM

I do not think that it is so easy to find a good place to put your money in, i think that for that you need to do a good work, study the market, get suggestions from experts, and the most important is to learn the trading skill and get some experience in crypto market and only then you can find a good place for your investment.

I think he can say that easy because he already knew the technique how to determine and analyze the crypto market to find the good altcoins to Invest. In my part, I used to  see the top 5 altcoins, so that I could easily choose which I going to Invest my money and read those white paper as well.
coinbeach1

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:53:38 PM

PUNDI X sends you an additional 7% of your coins held each month until the end of the year. So if you have 100 coins on your listed wallet or Coinbene Exchange, at the end of the month they send 7 coins to your wallet (Airdrop).  This way you always increase, and you can wait out fluctuations.

Good crypto Project! Their POS machine (creditcard machine + crypto + many others) takes direct crypto payments in Bitcoin and Pundix.

Coin buy-back coming!
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:50:30 AM

I think he can say that easy because he already knew the technique how to determine and analyze the crypto market to find the good altcoins to Invest. In my part, I used to  see the top 5 altcoins, so that I could easily choose which I going to Invest my money and read those white paper as well.
Choose best coins or rated crypto coins because you can not trust every source because the market is full of investment sources. Select the Bitcoin and Ethereum for long term trading while Altcoin, Neo and Litecoin are favorable for short term trading.

Now if you want to start for long term then proceed for Bitcoin or Ethereum. On the other hand start trading with Altcoin or Litecoin so that you may get experience and upgrade to the Bitcoin.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:25:42 AM

All are well responsive and good cryptocurrencies by the main different is on the basis of value, all are of different values. The most responsive and profitable coin is the Bitcoin and Ethereum is next, are favorable for long term trading. On the other hand there are less valuable coins which are favorable for short term trading as Litecoin, Altcoin and Neo which are less valuable.
lavishlifing

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:09:04 PM

If you don't want to go through deep, and wants a less risk investment, I suggest investing to the top 10 coin right now, refer to coinmarketcap.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:19:16 PM

but can be found by doing research. the project must be examined. promising projects are important in this regard. Time zone is also important. road maps of the projects should be examined. If things are in the way, then I invest.
racingboy

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:03:05 PM

That is good, being active to the community and being open minded to others' opinions, you should do that more.
Also I suggest that you should focus to the top 10 coin right now, base on their marketcap
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:17:03 PM

For you to get a good Crypto,one has to look out for the purpose of the coin,its uses,atimes the total supply can really give a direction..
ericaltm

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:41:28 PM

Read the white papers. Projects such as Infinitus you just have to read the white paper and once you have read over 100 papers, you will understand which stand out. I suggest you read the one I recommend: Infinitus

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: