Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:45:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find good cryptos?  (Read 3105 times)
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 08:36:33 AM

I believe that the best way to find good crypto is to seek the maximum information from that crypto coin related page itself. I would go with transparency, solution, roadmap and team efforts while classifying crypto coins. I generally do not blindly rely on others information and try to, directly and indirectly, dig maximum information from the main source itself.
Freshmen

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:01:22 AM

Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?
You can see that bitcoin prices have been rising steadily in recent days and today bitcoin prices have soared to around $ 6500 today. I believe bitcoin prices will probably continue to rise and will touch $ 7200 in the coming days.

At $ 7200 this bitcoin price will be high and it will be difficult to predict whether bitcoin prices will continue to rise or fall. I think you should take profit at this level and wait for the next bitcoin.
Look, there are some basic tools and methods to find out best currency or coin to get your investment or trading done. But this wouldn’t be enough when you have a huge market like crypto. About hundred or even more coins are present and to find out best coin amongst them is little hard. So either you listen to most of people and just try that one or look for their projects and teams.
leeheidrick

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:05:34 AM

I just use instinct alone,
in choosing cryptos, and see the coin or tokens with good quality and see the team is clear,
I'm afraid get scam breaking news about cryptos from social media,
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:01:06 AM

Trading price is insanely low at the moment. But in contrast to other projects this doesn't reflect the progress of the company at all. BitDegree is delivering constantly and the team is growing. It's up to you to take the risk.
uchiikina14

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:16:32 AM

To find a good crypto is to look read their whitepaper, to check and read their website, check their ICO rating, read some reviews about their ICO, read their roadmap to see if their crypto coin is good and if it is tradeable and what is the review about their ICO. Their are many new coins but some of the coins have no value yet. You need to wait for the value of the coin.
Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:54:46 AM

I'm looking for information in good free and paid telegrams-chats. I watch the videos on YouTube. Over time, he began to understand what a good project, and which one should be ignored
DonateBB

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:01:01 PM

Please analyze many aspects and have the ico rating page according to the indicators, so you will choose the right ico good for you.
EfganMiu

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:03:50 PM

Finding the good crypto to care for and investing is the most essential need before deciding to embed your money into the market. Besides learning knowledge and experience. You should also follow the project directly from the official website (twitter, facebook, telegram, website ... etc). In it, monitoring and evaluation of community support for the crypto project is the most important factor.
mountain_hacker

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:04:25 PM

Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?

There are now many cryptos and as you say. It is difficult to assess the good cryptos. With my personal view of evaluating a cryptos that I consider to be good, I will judge based on the number of participants in the cryptos telegram. If the number of members is more then the quality of cryptos is good and vice versa. Second, we will look at twitter and facebook. is similar to the telegram channel. If the number of followers twitter and facebook many shows that cryptos good

There are some resourses that have webinars. I think it's really important to find a source where you can find everything about crypto

I know one that will have a school with stuff for people in cryptoworld
If you want to know about Good ICO Projects then you may Follow icobench, the best ICO rating website till now to me. Or if you are looking for a good crypto coin then I would suggest you look regularly on coinmarketcap. Anyway! yes you need to get some knowledge before start. Than inegrate what you have learn into your practice. I Found one promising ico on Icobench - they are first who have created beta and we can tested it . You can exchange there crypto/fiat and rate is tied to Coinmarketcap
oh i followed for them for a while they made free cryptowebinars https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOXe_JuM-loN7nKPkh-4TBg

and i am going to register at their trading school

Could you give link at icobench please?
https://icobench.com/ico/streamity
Yes, quantity is one of the best proof that it is good ICO. How about if I say that those quantities is from Airdrop or because of airdrop they have many members? It’s like this is not equal. But I believe that quantity is with quality also because the quality itself is the most important and most valuable in finding or joining ICO.
There is no airdrop there
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:14:01 PM

This forum is very nice place to discuss  about various ico.As well as go through the investors, whitepaper, products information, telegram  groups,various website ratings and timelines of events for selection of good crypto.Exchanges collaboration for coins also matters a lot.

Very often, the top-10 cryptocurrencies do not bring the coolest profits. Very often, the unknown alts become the best gainers: https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:29:17 PM

It is not very difficult to find good cryptos, there are some good more established altcoins that have been there for a long time. If you are looking for newly listed altcoins then you have to research a bit and decide on your own and invest.

Obama07

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:56:37 PM

If you want to find a good crypto so you must follow coinmarketcap because coinmarketcap is very popular for finding good crypto. You can join telegram campaign for any update news and get for any new crypto. There is too many telegram group you can join there and get a more valuable update for new crypto. If you follow bounty program you can also get new and good cypto.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:08:06 PM

I see new crypto-currencies here in people signatures, when I surf on Twitter, Medium, Telegram I receive informations about new
projects a lot. When you are in crypto-circle you can`t miss new projects.
   How to know which one is good? Do a research, everywhere you can! There are many topics about how to do it, with many useful
informations about it, check them out.
   You can check new projects fast or thoroughly. Many will agree with me, more profound you are in your research more safe you are
with your investment.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:33:41 PM

If you want to find a good crypto so you must follow coinmarketcap because coinmarketcap is very popular for finding good crypto. You can join telegram campaign for any update news and get for any new crypto. There is too many telegram group you can join there and get a more valuable update for new crypto. If you follow bounty program you can also get new and good cypto.
You wrong, coinmarketcap is a tool for summary coins information and they dont decide a coins good or bad. You have to decide base on coins product, community decision, price...

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:16:11 PM

Follow me most of cryptocurrency are so good to invest as XLM, TRX, BNB, EDO ...
Its have ICO clear and transparent.

biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:41:06 PM

Follow me most of cryptocurrency are so good to invest as XLM, TRX, BNB, EDO ...
Its have ICO clear and transparent.
Besides that there are a lot of news out there and a coinmarket cap that you can always rely with those top cryptocurrencies so it is really a great thing to do, a lot of ways it would be just up to us what we are going to explore things, especially crypto related since it is our own business now and we are all the owners of it so if we want to achieve things, we should know them.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:06:12 PM

Finding the good crypto to care for and investing is the most essential need before deciding to embed your money into the market. Besides learning knowledge and experience. You should also follow the project directly from the official website (twitter, facebook, telegram, website ... etc). In it, monitoring and evaluation of community support for the crypto project is the most important factor.
Well mate some of people who are investing has some skills that they get the knowledge and the power of making any decision, but if you have no information about the preppies of the coin then it is good to discuss about it with any of your friends and tell them to guide you if they got any experience with crypto currency, now is not to hard if we search about it on google then will get a lot of sites and channels which are enough for you to visit for good decision.
rayfordadam

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:41:28 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2018, 07:47:21 AM by rayfordadam

Hi,

Hey

If you want to find good cryptos then check these points:

- Google it
- Read Different Crypto Currencies reviews for different sites
- Put Your Query in Reddit and Quora
- Start Discussion in Forums with peoples
- Start Discussions on Social Media Platforms
donalfonso

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:51:12 AM

A combination of any of these steps could help,check the people behind the project, try and understand the white paper, does the project make sense to you,including their road map, then you can look at ICO rating sites.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
jessica2020

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:31:56 AM

For me, I checked there telegram group and there twitter discussion. You can check airdropalert.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: