Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:01:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find good cryptos?  (Read 3104 times)
Wutip

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:34:40 AM

I think need to monitor some good ico discussion groups, web sites, check metrics etc. try to participate in it and hodling for long term or pick up from markets when oversold.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:16:12 AM

There is no rocket science for finding out good cryptocurrencies to invest in. it is mostly about speculation so no one can exactly predict that which cryptocurrency can give you the maximum profits. All you can do is check the past trends of the cryptocurrencies over the past few years. Try to read about the team, the success rate of the coin, in order to be on the safe side try aiming at the coin that fall in the top 10 ranks.
Besides that, you can also find a good crypto currency by evaluating the coin and researching about the project behind it, how strong and feasible it is and how profitable it is in long term. Short term profit can also be kept in mind. One may also take into account the liquidity of a crypto currency during the evaluation. Price stability is also very important in this case and the more liquid crypto is preferred.
nurbay

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:45:50 AM

In my experience, to find a good coin really needs extra effort to find it.
I use a search engine to get good coins.
I also often monitor the price of the coin in coin market cap so that I can know the price growth of each coin whether stable or always decrease or increase, that way to get a good coin because if only guess the coin is very risky and therefore need to search past.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:55:55 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 11:12:51 AM by bitcoinking11

You can learn a lot about good ICO projects here, you can also visit coinmarketcap to know the price growth of various coins. It would definitely help you to find good cryptos. In general, more established altcoins are considered good such as Neo, Ethereum, Litecoin, Cardano, Monero, Zcash, Verge and many more.
raider150shifter

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:20:04 AM

You're in the perfect place! here in bitcointalk we discuss
the best coin there is, but for starters the top 20 coin right
now is the best.
jetteodo

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:34:58 AM

My only fair answer would be - make a research! Without researching a project and the coin behaviour and the developers team, the white paper, the road map, you would never make a proper conclusion about the future movement of coins.
Yes, when we are capable of analyzing and researching then we can easily find high potential coin in very quick time itself. Unfortunately no people are ready to learn capability of analyzing. Most people are preferring to depend on some paid house for choosing the coins, which is the reason why they are failing with their investments and trading.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:44:33 AM

Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?

there are many basis for us to find out if the crypto is good. The first thing you must do is check the top 20 in the coinmarketcap, then look at the

volume of the coins also the buy support and sell wall, I think with this you can have an idea about finding a good altcoins.
lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:09:47 AM

Asses the coin by its
1. Overall purpose of the coin
2. Liquidity
3. Team
4. Target market
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:39:27 AM

What do you mean to find? If you are talking about minining or trading, then really these methods are effective. You can also join Bounty campaigns. This is one of the most popular ways to get coins today

You can find good crypto currencies in the market but doing the crypto evaluation and checking out each and every factor that can affect your investment in future. The first I often talk about is liquidity which is the pace with which you can convert you coins into cash. Another factor is the risk attached to your investment in a particular coin.

Third is the future return which means how much can you actually earn in one point in future. The market status also matters the most and finally we talk about market cap or a crypto. The more you research, the more you understand the techniques to choose a good coin.
Blackpanther399

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:35:45 AM

You can resort to crypto related websites like reddit, bitcointalk and many other areas you can follow. You can also follow cryptocurrency influential persons on YouTube and check out what they are saying but do not base your investment decisions on their recommendations
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:43:18 AM

How I usually find good cryptos are, I visit YouTube and also, I follow a lot of people on YouTube that talk about Cryptos. When they talk about Cryptos, I try to make my own research from there. I also visit some this forum to get some insights on coins as well.
Market is full of cryptocurrencies and we are confused to select one of them for trading for which you will think that you are starting for long term or short term. There are few coins which are favorable for short term while some for short term so you can start with your desired trading. Bitcoin and Ethereum are best for long term, if you want to have a lot of profit then do it.
Crypto_Professor

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:59:24 AM

Seriously, I think this is one challenge all crypto enthusiasts face. For me I like projects that have a discord or telegram channel and if I am lucky to join the project earlier, study how active and committed the team is and look into their plans, they supply and other investors involved in the project and especially what will be the real life use case of the project, then I may invest into the project. Always do your own research.
lushlifing

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:24:11 AM

Start by focusing on the top 20 altcoin, stay away from the 100+ coin
because they are prone to scams and pump&dump scheme.
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:58:20 AM

Hi,
there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?

Hi! With the coming quantum technologies, the current market must experience many changes. To be more exact, many coins will leave the market, as there will simply be no demand for them, due to the same technological superiority. Without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future.
   Kelvin Blockchain project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system. Multiple blockchains with different consensus algorithms, token types, and assignments will be available. The multichain technology allows creating almost an unlimited potential for speed and productivity. Kelvin Blockchain can launch up to 2^64 subchains - more available subchains will benefit in increased speed and security. Moreover, all the blockchains will be processed in one wallet so that the client could have fast transactions, secure investments and cheap smart contracts as well as a lot of other services at his hand.
bubble pop

Activity: 265

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:15:56 PM

Hi,

when we are equipped for dissecting and examining then we can without much of a stretch discover high potential coin in fast time itself. Shockingly no individuals are prepared to learn capacity of investigating. A great many people are liking to rely upon some paid house for picking the coins, which is the motivation behind why they are coming up short with their ventures and exchanging.
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:45:11 PM

To find good crypto trading you should refer to BitTorrent or crypto programs and you should also go online so that you can find more information on high value crypto.
backspace jejel

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:56:46 PM

nowadays it is very difficult to do that because bitcoin value is still down, you must be really careful to choose good crypto coin for future, if you are not sure then better choose btc or eth.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:30:27 PM

Hi,

I think the best thing for you to find out if crypto is good or not, you need to  check first then the whitepaper they have, also if their is really

active in giving update to their community, then the volume of bitcoin is not less than 3BTCBTC a day.
ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:51:43 PM

You can use software on the phone to get message about new coins are listed on the trading exchanges as Coin Market I often still use, when that coin is traded and accepted, its price will increase. We can rest assured it has been selected.

ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:30:12 PM

You can use software on the phone to get message about new coins are listed on the trading exchanges as Coin Market I often still use, when that coin is traded and accepted, its price will increase. We can rest assured it has been selected.
I studied the information on this request and I want to say that today for Android in the Play Market there are quite a lot of applications that, based on the coinmarket, give all the information about the coins you are interested in. In addition, you can choose the price peaks for a coin, which you will be notified about.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: