Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:51:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find good cryptos?  (Read 3111 times)
Iamrealneha

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:32:48 PM

Try joining their social media platforms like Telegram and facebook or twitter accounts visit their website and read their whitepaper if available it will help you to choose good cryptos.
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:17:23 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 08:32:38 PM by sotoshihero

Try joining their social media platforms like Telegram and facebook or twitter accounts visit their website and read their whitepaper if available it will help you to choose good cryptos.

As always,do more research on cryptos you want and on their website,telegram and other social media account as this is a good way to start with. Go and read thier white paper,it can give you the detail insights about the project. Check the community in telegram if members and devs  are active and always update regarding the project development.
Shame_Game

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:36:15 PM

Thank you, this is a very interesting topic! I am also interested in the selection of promising altcoins that could potentially grow tenfold. Has someone any ideas in this area?
ghost14k

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:57:59 PM

If you are new in this game i will suggest you stick to the first 20 coins listed on coin markets. Reason is that these are the safest coins and will always bring you profit is you hold. But looking out for new projects is quite risky especially for a newbie unless you really know what you are doing. There are many scam coins already and it is hard to detect the good ones from the bad ones. If possible join ICO review groups and they will be able to give you heads up.
BilHim

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:43:26 AM

There are ICO watch lists from somewhat established crypto enthusiasts, some with lot of followers with them, you can find the recommended lists of them and choose coins that are common, it's the most successful way, than trying to find it ourselves. you can find them on twitter.
Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:45:34 AM

My approach is simple. Go through list of ICO, check the basic things what they are into, team behind it, tokenomics, mainnet and community. If it's worth, buy during pre-sale.
PETMALU11

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:09:19 AM

Simple just check their liabilities interma of their project and know the specification of their team, for you to know the good side of the said project. and check their whitepaper to have new ideas before participating in project.
slasher0489

Activity: 270
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:09:42 PM

Do proper research first about that crypto you're looking  for or ask people about it what are their experience about it before buying or investing
Rupcrypto

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:53:22 PM

You can find good cryptos through watching bounty programs and find the best crypto. There are ico projects you can observe the lists from somewhat established crypto enthusiast.
canadinhano

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:01:59 PM

There are quite a few good crypto underneath the signature of each account, you can check and choose the project that you think is the best.
jocker00

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:26:17 PM

this is all for you to decide .which is good and bad . only you can do that and can get satisfied with the answer you got even if we say this and that you will still have a doubt in your mind somewhere.that's why i tell everyone who ask this question that only you can find out the truth .i can help you by saying that to find a good crypto you will need to see its past and present how much value it has lost or earn for the few months . if you do that you can find out many things about that particular coin and also see its statistics for few weeks then decide whether it is good or bad .hope you got the answer.
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:34:05 PM

Actually there are a lot of possible ways to have an idea whether the coin is good or not. The basic one is to check the feedback or reviews of the users and past investors of it. Also you can check their website, medium, social media and any other reading materials including their telegram and check the discussion and updates about that coin.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:54:10 PM

Actually there are a lot of possible ways to have an idea whether the coin is good or not. The basic one is to check the feedback or reviews of the users and past investors of it. Also you can check their website, medium, social media and any other reading materials including their telegram and check the discussion and updates about that coin.
simple way to check the potention from ico usually check from it's whitepaper.it this document we can find the detail all about its' development plan.and also check their telegram channel to know how much investor interest in this project
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:39:13 PM

simple way to check the potention from ico usually check from it's whitepaper.it this document we can find the detail all about its' development plan.and also check their telegram channel to know how much investor interest in this project
of course, in the first place, it is always necessary to study the essence of the project, as well as how much this product will be in demand in society. Only on this basis we can be guided by the investment attractiveness of a certain ico company.
aliraza6663

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:04:46 PM

when it comes to crypto investing, most traditional investment rules don’t really work. After all, in crypto, you’re not investing in a company so much as an ecosystem.

The crypto markets run on sentiment, and they are highly unpredictable. Anyone who tells you they know where the market is heading on any given day is either openly lying to you, or delusional.

Read the white papers – actually do it. Seriously.
Go on the crypto’s website
Take a look at the Reddit communities
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:21:41 PM

Choosing cryptos with corporational support behind is a wise choice. Everyday a few cryptos are disappearing from coinmarketcap market. I mostly check and invest projects that placed on icodrop.com
beverly788113

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:19:42 PM

Choosing cryptos with corporational support behind is a wise choice. Everyday a few cryptos are disappearing from coinmarketcap market. I mostly check and invest projects that placed on icodrop.com
I think that the market at this time is not quite right, you can see that bitcoin prices are fluctuating continuously and are continuing their down cycle, while altcoin has been falling sharply in recent days. and the current rate is still falling. Therefore, these are signals that the market is continuing its down cycle in the long term, so I think we should only invest short-term in bitcoin in order to minimize risk.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:55:43 PM

Try out the simple way to get into it then you have to take care of it on the basis of market rules and guiding principles which are the basics of any business. Do not look towards other cryptocurrencies which are not trusty so scrap it in your plan list. Now follow the most rated and recommended sources like the Bitcoin, Ethereum or any other with Altcoin for short term is also in benefit.
LongStockings

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:58:15 PM

Personally I dont listen to shills because everyone tries to shill their own bags.. Unless its from someone sucessful and with a good rep. Mostly I will look through all coins on an reliable exchange at the whitepaper/project and see how the social media is (active or not)
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:51:05 AM

Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?
Yes its really hard to find a good cryptos, every day more cryptos get delisted at coinmarketcap, thats why i carefully read the whitepaper and how huge the community of thier project, and see thier social media is active thats the strategy how i look on how to choose a good crypto.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: