Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:16:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find good cryptos?  (Read 3107 times)
cokroalif

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:12:24 AM

I use paid proved paid tranding signals, but sometimes also los, but do not frighten me for tranding
cdcjk

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:18:30 PM

Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?
You know what the Bible says, keep looking, keep searching and you will find, XD the best option to be confident in the project on this stage is to research everything that you can about it. Spend some time.
ThorWin

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:06:14 PM

The best way to do this is to go to the icorating site to select the coin that has high indexes and generally the site is rated for this coin, so it is better for us, do not choose the wrong money
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:19:18 PM

You can see in the markets what's a good cryptocurrency right now because bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoincash, ripple and monero are a lot of options and you can search google about the coin and how it started.
arief89

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:32:21 PM

Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?
I can not give you advice for choosing a good crypto, because I also can not pick the best crypto ...
but the one I use when choosing crypto by looking at his team and looking at his crypto product, after knowing it, i can choose crypto ...
maybe that's what i do when choosing crypto ...

Marnihughes82

Activity: 363

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:40:32 PM

I identify the currency that I intend to invest. Then I look for them in the social channels, the management team, then the new investment decision
Davinus

Activity: 258
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:54:49 PM

The first step is to figure out which initial coin offerings are coming up. With sites like ICOalert, developers have a place to list their upcoming pre-sale and public sale. While the rare ICO captures the attention of investors and raises the cryptocurrency it requires, many will inevitably fail. You can look How unique is the idea, Distribution of the currency, Exchange plans, team etc

Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 03:27:34 PM

One finds a good crypto by reading it white paper,taking the track record of the team leaders,analyzing the problems it aim to solve, making research if the company has the financial capacity to implement that project and the total supply of the coin.
The question you need to ask yourself is can this project induce high demand and supply?
Where will this crypto be spent meaning can it be accepted as a store of value by well organised establishment.
Has the team leader managed any multi dollar company ,and how did he performed?
What are people saying about that crypto on social media?
These things will help you to know the crypto to invest in.
Finally ,are they following their roadmap?
Vlad2255

Activity: 350

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:26:49 PM

I really like read whitepaper projects and when I find a really interesting idea, I'm ready to invest in the project. It is unfortunate that such pearls are units in the sea of crypto projects.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:27:33 PM

Hi,

I would rather examine and dependably read in this bitcointalk discussion. in this discussion a ton of data about some coin, and ICO that have a potential coin. what's more, we go to Google or other such destinations coinmarketcap or youtube. in reality there are as of now such a significant number of sorts of digital currency accessible. so it must be more watchful in picking the current coin. on the off chance that you have companions who have for quite some time been in the realm of digital currency. you better approach your companion for each you will do.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1231

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:29:32 PM

I really like read whitepaper projects and when I find a really interesting idea, I'm ready to invest in the project. It is unfortunate that such pearls are units in the sea of crypto projects.
Its not about Whitepaper or the idea project, lets take a example if the team have a good product but none one of community support them or they losing some trust from Community will the project succes ? i thinks not, still have some several aspect to category some project into a good project
Evil eye

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:08:55 PM

How to find good cryptos?
You are speaking exactly right. At this time many cryptos in exchange market so I also don't find good cryptos for me. If any person tell us which cryptos are good for trading, Then we will benefit.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:24:59 AM

This forum is very nice place to discuss  about various ico.As well as go through the investors, whitepaper, products information, telegram  groups,various website ratings and timelines of events for selection of good crypto.Exchanges collaboration for coins also matters a lot.
If you are a person with low savings the make a graph time table for your plans in order to work in a specific period of time to get success in it. This time table is valid for short term trading only because it will not take extra time. On the other hand long term trading has not finite time and some times take too much time. Now start with less valuable coins and start proceeding forward after getting success and at the end you will upgrade to more valuable currency.
We may have a good time with our traditional businesses but the modernism made everything cooperative and easy for us. The current market crypto trading of Bitcoin is looking favorable for all the traders but those can benefit maximum that start buying on lowest price. We do not know which one is the lowest price but few days ago the price touched 5800 US dollar price which is the lowest recorded this year after improvement this is the lowest one.
daringkhan30

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:30:16 AM

My personal experience is simple i also check the road map of any altcoin or ico if they are following their road map , i rate it with good score.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:57:29 AM

Hi,

I do not think like you, you can see that the crypto market is beginning to fall into a very serious crisis when bitcoin prices are constantly falling and consequently the price of altcoin is falling very deep. Therefore, I believe that at this time you should only trade short term in bitcoin and should not invest long term in any coin. The market is volatile and difficult to predict.
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:11:11 AM

Hi,

I think the market is very bad today, the market is fluctuating continuously and it is hard to predict, bitcoin prices are constantly falling sharply and are now adjusting around the $ 7500 range. My technical analysis suggests that bitcoin prices may fall sharply to $ 7000. So be patient and wait for the bitcoin price to buy.
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:38:27 AM

The way you can find the good crypto is to refer to the reputable trading floor combined with information from the price analysis as well as learn them via telegram it will help you.
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:47:11 AM

Hi,

You can see that after the bitcoin price is adjusting at $ 7500 then the market is showing mild recovery of altcoin, I believe that at this point you can trade short term altcoin to be able to collect To be profitable, the market is still in bear market so I think you should switch to USD once the transaction is over to save the profit.
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:45:13 AM

Hi,

Main problem is people reacting with emotions and hype instead of research and experience. If you do not research the coin you buy and not learn from the best traders and see how they do their trading than you are going to regret. Buying a coin because of some hype going on about the coin and a lot of people talking about is not the reason to buy it.
Nano was hyped beyond to the believable and than what happened? It is down %98 from what it once was, do not go with the hype, go with your research.
valentinen39

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:23:37 AM

Hi,

You can identify if the cryptocurrency you are looking is a scam or not depending on its platform and developers who are handling it and that is the reason why you should read the white paper before investing a huge amount.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: