Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:44:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find good cryptos?  (Read 3107 times)
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:27:50 AM

Keen obsevation and just buy watching price action, history, market reaction and commumity participation will give an insight to the performance  of a coin you should choose to trade and invest in!
Kay28

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:06:33 PM

I just follow my own choice, honest learning from experience is the best, does not mean I do not listen to the advice of someone who is already an expert.
ClaimMBTC

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:20:36 PM

there have many ways for find better cryptos but i tell you better way to find good cryptos,you must check there how much coins available then there you should check hardcopy and softccopy thereyou can know that coin good or bad.

3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:52:54 PM

there have many ways for find better cryptos but i tell you better way to find good cryptos,you must check there how much coins available then there you should check hardcopy and softccopy thereyou can know that coin good or bad.
There are already number of cryptocurrencies flooding in the market, and it can be difficult to find which one is good. However, I believe that there are ways to consider how and what to choose. Better do background check, consider the market cap, pick coins with actual potential, and continue to do more research.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:14:35 PM

Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?

This forum(bitcointalk forum) is one source to find good cryptos. Many bounties can be found here but you have to be very wise in choosing of those bounties because not all of them are good. Some are too good too be true. It is better to do more research, read more and check the potential of the coins

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
telexnetwork

Activity: 234
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:19:53 PM

you can find a good project from reputable icos websites related, then take your time to know the purposed of the project study the team profile very very well, Google especially names related to ceo of any project social media account provided finally consult any financial legal advisor, if in your jurisdiction cryptocurrency investment is allowed.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 03:21:31 PM

there is now a lot of crypto and I think, not all crypto have a good chance to give profit, so we should be able to analyze the crypto well and can find which will be profitable for long term or short term

jamota

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:25:37 PM

You can see that the crypto market is starting to fall into a very serious crisis when bitcoin prices continue to fall and consequently the price of altcoin falls very deep. Therefore, I believe that currently you only have to trade short-term in bitcoin and should not invest long-term in any coin.
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:29:23 PM

Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?

This forum(bitcointalk forum) is one source to find good cryptos. Many bounties can be found here but you have to be very wise in choosing of those bounties because not all of them are good. Some are too good too be true. It is better to do more research, read more and check the potential of the coins
it is not an easy thing to find a good coin for us to make investments other than bitcoin, maybe altcoin which today many people make as long time investment of Ethereum and NEO, and many more altcoin that you can choose but we should do research first before we invest in any one altcoin.
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:17:39 PM

Hi,

social media is still the main source of information for this, I also use twitter, reddit, and blog. to find out good information about ICO.
tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:24:44 PM

In bitcointalk forum you could find a lot of crypto projects, at first you could look for it in google, to see about their technical team, their project, for further information, joining telegram group is a good ways to collect more and more useful news, you could read white paper and roadmap to see its current situation before investing into them
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:21:48 PM

In bitcointalk forum you could find a lot of crypto projects, at first you could look for it in google, to see about their technical team, their project, for further information, joining telegram group is a good ways to collect more and more useful news, you could read white paper and roadmap to see its current situation before investing into them
if there is any doubt as to which of them, then it is better to choose from the most ranked ones, who carry the least risk when investing. But nevertheless, in turn, I want to say that it is better to invest in the finished product, not the idea.
brolekset

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:05:45 PM

before finding a good krypton first you need a lot of time to be able to analyze the crypto currency on cryptone. Otherwise, today I will analyze the crypto currency, then most likely you stumbled upon a coin that will soon fall with a greater probability of it so you can certainly lead him to buy a coin that will grow but you know what the devil is not joking So I better advise you And sit and analyze a little bit of time the skill and practice of the analyzer and then everything will be
beverly788113

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:26:46 PM

i preffer icobenchmark and check all stackholder profile on linked.
You may find that after the bitcoin price drops to $ 7500 and is adjusting around that area, at present there are some altcoin are starting to recover slightly. I believe that this time you can altcoin altcoin trading when the price is going through, you can profit from 5% -10% then withdraw dollars to be able to preserve the capital. I believe bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall in the coming days.
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:40:46 PM

Hi,

There are so many coins right now, we need to choose the best and the coins that is already on top,  with a higher demand and those new coins from ICO,  that is new in the market but with good project and responsible team.

margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:54:59 PM

Hi,

I do not think the market for crypto is good, you can see that altcoin prices are dropping sharply and the bitcoin price after returning to the $ 8500 level has now fallen to the $ 7500 mark, the market is still keep adjusting and I believe the bitcoin price has returned to the downtrend cycle. As a result, bitcoin prices may continue to fall further, the market falls into crisis.
cpkozak

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:13:12 PM

To find good crypto takes a lot of time. You need to know how to develop a coin. How much is the development process and is in what stage? Get a good consumer rating or not. There are plenty of tests to check.
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:20:25 PM

Keen obsevation and just buy watching price action, history, market reaction and commumity participation will give an insight to the performance  of a coin you should choose to trade and invest in!
Well i am finding a good cryptos by doing technical analysis on the market and i also watch a video on youtube on which crypto now is good to invest for, and i also find a good cryptos by reading the whiteoaper of those cryptos.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:58:51 PM

Hi,

With the market dropping so dramatically at this time, I think there is no sign that bitcoin and altcoin can recover. You can see that the prices of bitcoin and altcoin in the past few days have been falling sharply and there are no signs of recovery, so in my analysis, the market will continue to fall deep until the end of 2018.
richkel

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:56:40 AM

i would do research about the market, development and the community of the coin. I also check ICO ratings and background check first
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: