Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:24:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find good cryptos?  (Read 3108 times)
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:33:23 PM

Its hard to find good cryptos nowadays. There are so many cryptos that are good in the beginning. But falls as the time past by. I think cryptos that are popular like bitcoin and ethereum are good for me.

Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:09:42 AM

Its hard to find good cryptos nowadays. There are so many cryptos that are good in the beginning. But falls as the time past by. I think cryptos that are popular like bitcoin and ethereum are good for me.
This was true that some of the cryptos as of now are good and some are fail and felt so sorry for that well i have been experience that a lot of times but i just accept the truth and the reality that even you do your best of knowing what are the best crypto is there is some chances of that it may fail cause there is no perfect and this is the package thing to be exact happen.
Elizabeth4Mitchell

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:04:44 AM

I think consulting with experienced people can help you find a good crypto to invest in, but more importantly, you'll have to spend a lot of time researching things other than what the anyone has shown you.
ShannonGarcia99

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:29:16 AM

Instead of spending several months to a year analyzing the above analysis you can choose coin by watching the market closely. A coin will increase when the coin gets the attention of many people including those who have analyzed the above factors. Market prices reflect aggregate views from all participants, including traders, direct trainers, investors, portfolio managers, market strategists, technical analysts, fundamental analysts and many others. Trading value (volume, trading value) measures the interest of the participants.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:18:28 AM

To find good crypto takes a lot of time. You need to know how to develop a coin. How much is the development process and is in what stage? Get a good consumer rating or not. There are plenty of tests to check.
There is nothing which is making confusion for your self and if then let me clear it and allow me to assure you about the cryptocurrency trading. There are two one is for long term and second for short term so there are few best recommended coins which acts accordingly like Bitcoin and Ethereum for long term and for short term favorite is Litecoin and Altcoin so start with you desired coin.
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:04:47 AM

There are quite a lot of good ICOs under the signatures of the members on this forum, and it is extremely important for investors to freely choose the ICO at their disposal.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:05:47 AM

I think you can consult experienced traders if you think that you experience difficulties with the selection of good cryptos. As for me, I like btc and ether and plan to trade both of them
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 09:13:36 AM

I myself am monitoring the market for good cryptos. I use various services for this: icodrops, icobench and many others. There is also good information on the channels of telegrams. Useful recommendations on the branch bitcointalk-on the forums can give lists of suggestions, I now have the signature BOOSTO for example, I think it's very profitable.  Wink

Gravityle

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:30:52 AM

Look for reviews on social media, check how big is the community, check the team and finally look at the roadmap and see if you feel the project will be able to change something in the crypto world.
ClaraFowler44

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:25:59 AM

I see Reddit is really good. Being advertised or standing on the subreddit is really hard and has been a lot of people's attention.
marlo1001

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:37:09 PM

Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?
As investor you need to be constantly researching those, because the cryptocurrencies are really shifting all the times, and you need to be really paying careful attention to that shifting to catch the opportunities.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Sohailul

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:45:41 PM

Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?
I know that it is very hard for identifying good cryptos. But if you want to trade, so you need to find profitable cryptos and trade on that  cryptos. So, you can take help from any professional crypto trader, any website, blog or any crypto experts who have lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency for identifying good cryptos.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:50:49 PM

Good coin are available all over the cryptocurrency space,  but a trader or investor must dig deeper to find a treasure in the rough. Coinmarketcap is another place to look for quality.  You will be able to check the history of a coin, you will have access to important link and you will be able to compute and compare price.

margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:52:36 PM

Hi,

You can see that the market is showing signs of recovery and I believe this is a very good time for you to eat altcoin waves. The price of altcoin is rising steadily after the bitcoin price has adjusted to the level. $ 7100. So I believe this is a good time for you to start trading, but the market is still bearish so you need to keep track of bitcoin prices when trading.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:07:58 PM

if we follow steamit and bitcointalk by checking at public opinions  we can find good cryptos and we can take decision accordingly

It might sound strange but I use the information that I get on several YouTube channels devoted to the cryptocurrency and on this site, too: https://cryptonews.com/
tekguru

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:55:21 PM

Use a mixture of everything.

From ICO sites to news sites (announcing icos)

Reddit its a good place to at least get some coin news and find discords channels telegrams ect.

Otherwise google is your best friend really.

One ICO site is use is https://livecryptochart.com/en/crypto-ico/upcoming I think they pull from a bunch of different places. I also check https://news.livecoinwatch.com/ico/ But don't just use one source, use many and as many as possible.

Anyways hope this helps.
imran69

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:50:53 PM

The first step is to figure out which initial coin offerings are coming up. With sites like "ICOalert" developers have a place to list their upcoming pre-sale and public sale. They can also list other information like the soft cap, buy-in price and team profile. Savvy investors can use sites like these to plan their entry, do research, and have their money ready to invest in the best events

htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:48:44 PM

Hi,

You can see that the past few days are showing signs of a rebound in the market as bitcoin and altcoin prices are rising, but I believe the market will soon decline again as the momentum of buying is very weak and bitcoin prices will be able to decrease at any time. So I believe that if you have between 5% -10% profit then if profit taking to be able to reduce the risk and preserve the profit.
srcnckr

Activity: 244

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:05:37 PM

if we follow steamit and bitcointalk by checking at public opinions  we can find good cryptos and we can take decision accordingly

It might sound strange but I use the information that I get on several YouTube channels devoted to the cryptocurrency and on this site, too: https://cryptonews.com/
Referring to a number of good news channels on the internet is very good but I think that to be able to co-operate long term with this market requires a long-term investment strategy. I often draw a lot of experience after each failed investment in the market and gather that to have a good project evaluation for future investments.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:51:01 PM

Hi,

I see that the market is showing very bad signs when bitcoin and altcoin prices are continuously falling in recent days and can not recover. You can see that the market is volatile and difficult to predict, so I believe that at this point we should only be short-term investment and trading day to be profitable with little risk most ro.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: