Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:24:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find good cryptos?  (Read 3108 times)
Chooroz

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:30:35 PM

Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?
I always watch videos on youtube because there are so many experts are advicing what it is the good coins to buy now and i also used telegram because i am also findng so many promising cryptos on telegram and off course by doing technical analysis we can find a good crypto.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:00:40 AM

Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?
You can see that at the moment bitcoin prices are adjusting at $ 6400 and can continue to drop sharply at any time, so I believe that at this point you should not continue to buy bitcoin. The market is very bad so you should stay out and wait for the bitcoin price to stabilize again to be able to trade bitcoin at the lowest risk.
olacubic32

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 12:05:41 AM

To find good crypto i will say you use ico rating sites, they are many of them and once you see there rating check there community and read there whitepaper to see how good they will become
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:55:24 PM

In bitcointalk forum you could find a lot of crypto projects, at first you could look for it in google, to see about their technical team, their project, for further information, joining telegram group is a good ways to collect more and more useful news, you could read white paper and roadmap to see its current situation before investing into them
if there is any doubt as to which of them, then it is better to choose from the most ranked ones, who carry the least risk when investing. But nevertheless, in turn, I want to say that it is better to invest in the finished product, not the idea.
Yes this forum is also a good place for finding a good coin for investment and trading purposes, but there are so many other means and source through which you can also get information about good coin. I think that a lot of sites are there on interest which can give you a very good guidance about different coins.
Sohailul

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:05:29 PM

Hi,

I have another way to find good crypto. You can find good crypto in coinchoose.com . Even you can join any trading signal telegram group then you can know about good cryptos.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:15:03 PM

In bitcointalk forum you could find a lot of crypto projects, at first you could look for it in google, to see about their technical team, their project, for further information, joining telegram group is a good ways to collect more and more useful news, you could read white paper and roadmap to see its current situation before investing into them
if there is any doubt as to which of them, then it is better to choose from the most ranked ones, who carry the least risk when investing. But nevertheless, in turn, I want to say that it is better to invest in the finished product, not the idea.
Yes this forum is also a good place for finding a good coin for investment and trading purposes, but there are so many other means and source through which you can also get information about good coin. I think that a lot of sites are there on interest which can give you a very good guidance about different coins.

This forum is the source already of almost all coins and what is its informations. On how will you fond a good one read the informations of a coindo you think is good and apply it in a real utility, imagine the future with that project and or how it works and helpful to all people.

Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:56:30 PM

Make a research and search for a good website that rates coin or cryptocurrency itself for people to invest with for you to know what is the best cryptocurrency to deal with investments and transactions.
Ompyon

Activity: 715
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:56:46 PM

Hi,

I have another way to find good crypto. You can find good crypto in coinchoose.com . Even you can join any trading signal telegram group then you can know about good cryptos.
indeed there are various ways to find out the good crypto, some just see from the cmc ranks there are also those who subscribe to paid signals, all depends on their personal abilities if you really have large capital you must immediately subscribe to the signal. because the signal is definitely more promising

]
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:31:07 PM

Hi,

For me, I study its background and the developers behind them. I also check many different sources ranging from YouTube channels, forum threads and other credible and, as much as possible, reliable sources that could give good information that could give you a better view of how the coins would improve on and how they would go by in the market. I also check on those coins that have great support from the community so that I know that it could be a coin that could breakthrough the market, rather than those that will die out after a couple of months only.
jorgelugra

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:05:50 PM

I think that it is not good to look for cryptos which cost cheap, i think that only btc and ether are worth buying because their price will rise soon and you will sell them at a higher price
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:45:12 PM

To find good cryptocurrency you must look for the feedbacks of the best company in this kinds of business to make sure that they are doing goods and well towards to their investors in this business.
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:46:43 PM

I think to find and recognize a good crypto must require the following elements: Crypto must have the underlying technology, techniques and potential applications so that later on, the development team must be true. Transparency and the history of the individuals involved in the development team, the talent, the dedication and diversity of the talents in the team, the number of participants and their commitment, advances, the amount of coin the founders hold. The support of media and transactions on the prestigious floor.
racingboy

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:30:26 PM

Hmmm. choosing from the top 20 altcoin right
now might be the safest investment for you.
Vsamuel

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:29:01 PM

I think the best way to find a worthy coin to invest in is by.., keeping your eyes glued to the coin market and other crypto related news channels. The coin market will provide you details about the actual function of coins in the market so you make informed choice.. Crypto-news channels will help you appreciate the market the more so you will be a braised with current affairs in the crypto world.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:14:39 PM

Hi,

You can see that the past few days are showing signs of strong recovery, bitcoin and altcoin prices are recovering and very strong. The market is showing very good signs but I think this is a short-term rebound and if the bitcoin price drops then the price of altcoin will rapidly decrease accordingly.

okocrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:37:43 PM

I use ico rating sites,  just google for it.  i also using twitter and youtube to get free expert recommendations. Reddit is also a good place.

Hi,

ICO rating sites are gradually becoming deceptive as they are more interested in the money being paid to them by the owners of the project than the reality on ground. I have never seen a project rated below 50% and this shows that rating sites are not the only indicator one should rely on. I usually stress the product and the team... these are the key to any successful project.
valentinen39

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:23:47 PM

Hi,

For me, I study its background and the developers behind them. I also check many different sources ranging from YouTube channels, forum threads and other credible and, as much as possible, reliable sources that could give good information that could give you a better view of how the coins would improve on and how they would go by in the market. I also check on those coins that have great support from the community so that I know that it could be a coin that could breakthrough the market, rather than those that will die out after a couple of months only.

It was not easy to find good cryptos because most of the icos today are scam and the best thing to do to find good coins is to read its platform in order to determine if it was legitimate or a scam.
baundul

Activity: 307

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:34:49 PM

Good crypt can be found in reddit as well. Finding youtube is a lot easier. But there is no every data available for coins. Profits, benefits, capital ratings etc. are not available in one site. You should need read white paper. Verify rating site, daily transaction, team. Also see market value.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:53:06 PM

Hi,

Studying the background of the ico is the best way to avoid scam ico's because in this way you will determine if the platform is really profitable in the future or not.

mware

Activity: 390

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:09:50 AM

You can try to join a telegram group to get the latest information about cryptocurrency that you want to see more closely or you can visit a site that gives a rating about cryptocurrency

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: