Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:36:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find good cryptos?  (Read 3107 times)
BryanRoseWalker

Activity: 215
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:52:07 AM

Personal analysis is needed in this regard, I choose to be more intensive in speaking through their official telegram, coins / tokens have long-term road maps and are not too long-winded if applying any deadline, communication will also be straightforward and not met with hope and promise.
jiniyaakter

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:17:02 AM

I joined many crypto and doing all task but many of crypto coin is fake my all task in fail then I seach and looking for good crypto I searched many YouTube channel for crypto now I get some good crypto
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:01:57 AM

Personal analysis is needed in this regard, I choose to be more intensive in speaking through their official telegram, coins / tokens have long-term road maps and are not too long-winded if applying any deadline, communication will also be straightforward and not met with hope and promise.

But you forget the most focused point, the Development Team.

The Development Team is needed for a new project, if you understand the development team from Altcoins is famous then the new cryptocurrency will definitely be successful in the future...
Bubblestonemax

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:01:50 AM

You can only find good Cryptos only when you research them yourself and the one that suits you. Go to coinmarlwrcap and pick a coin you like and research about it. Also follow big crypto influencers and research their picks
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:02:37 PM

Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?
if you want to found the good crypto you should have some knowledge to think what is good for you, or you can ask some tips from your friend or whatsoever that who can help you to find a good crypto
Linggis

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 01:41:09 PM

Finding good coins is quite a difficult way to do.
You have to monitor coins and make sure that in the coin market the coin stamp has a history of positive price movement and get a good rating.
Then the coin is said to be a good and worthy coin for investment.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:35:10 PM

Well for me I'm using coinmarketcap, I trust more and confident if the token is already listed in coinmarketcap and choose check the project, what is the use case, who are the team.. Those project where u can find the team are so active and participating in crypto conference, that's a good one to consider..
I use this trusted resource as well. If you go there, you will find almost all the information about the existing altcoins, their rating, graphs, market cap, and whatnot. You can also ask professional traders that you know to help you.
Jaci

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:19:40 PM

At first you need to find which ICO’s coming up. Then evaluate it and try to understand hoe unique is this idea. If it has new spin on an old concept then it is ok but if you see obscure or regurgitated language then it will be scam. Now you need to look for distribution of the currency, Exchange plans, from which blockchain is it, who is on the team, all about assets and last look for community discussion. 
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:37:44 PM

Well for me I'm using coinmarketcap, I trust more and confident if the token is already listed in coinmarketcap and choose check the project, what is the use case, who are the team.. Those project where u can find the team are so active and participating in crypto conference, that's a good one to consider..
I use this trusted resource as well. If you go there, you will find almost all the information about the existing altcoins, their rating, graphs, market cap, and whatnot. You can also ask professional traders that you know to help you.

Finding good cryptos is important because your future can depends on it, you should have knowledge first about crypto and look for the best coin for you. Asking on professional traders may help you a lot because you will learn everything from the expert.
Farhan786

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:37:29 PM

There are lots of better cryptocurrencies which would be providing us a fine profit in the higher. You must be wise as you pick the best coin to invest. Try court war out a series of research virtually investing for you to know the altcoins later than ease. Know their standoffish plans and projects and monitor their ICO.
Cryptokarl

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:56:45 PM

Their are many ways to find good cryptocurrency, you just need to join many educational groups and forums to get good cryptocurrency. You also need to listen to some cryptocurrency influential people as well to get good cryptocurrency to research on
jankekek

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:01:58 AM

We all know that there are too much cryptocurrencies that we can invest or trade with in the crypto exchanges. There are few of them are dead coins, in order for us to know whether the crypto we traded is good or not, we can see their informations through the use of coinmarketcap.
holtzmann

Activity: 179

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:45:03 PM

I use threads like this for hearing some opinions from smart folks. I’m subscribed to the Telegram channel of CoinTelegraph for interesting analytics. I use CoinMarketCap for stats and CoinDesk for news. Finally, there're ICO clubs – paid communities where experts decide which ICOs are the most promising. Can’t help with YouTube cuz I prefer textual material.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:30:08 PM

You can refer to cryptocurrency-related forums to search for coin and potential ICO projects. This bitcointalk forum is one of the most prestigious forums where you can learn new and high potential projects. I have found coin incredibly looking up on this forum and I am very often looking for information on the coin over here.

That's right. For me, the best thing to look at right now is how the community is accepting the coin. Even if there are good reviews about it, but in reality, the coin doesn't have a good price point plus its turn over is not so good, I don't invest in them. I mean, what I want, especially when it involves decisions as to what to invest in and the amount that I am willing to invest in, since any coin you invest in right now can be a make or break venture, knowing how bad the market is in right now. You just have to really be thorough in choosing, and don't leave any stone unchecked before you commit.

Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:40:50 PM

When the market is dropping like now it makes it difficult for us to get profit and choose a good crypto, but if we aim to get big profits then trading coins that are newly registered in the market are profitable.
Robert12312

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:36:09 PM

I think need to monitor some good ico discussion groups, web sites, check metrics etc. try to participate in it and hodling for long term or pick up from markets when oversold.
katuhakuh

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:48:53 PM

I think finding cryptocurrency is good to buy, we can see it in this forum by trying to find the name of the coin, how the price moves and whether it will benefit or not for us later.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:29:56 PM

Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?

The answer is actually as simple as you can think. If I have to answer in one word, I can say "Research". There is a situation that when researching a project it is possible to learn a variety of information such as project technology, project objectives, project team and areas of use. It will be very easy to produce an investment idea about that project with other researches and evaluations to be made in line with this information. It will also be extremely unlikely that the return of the investment will be negative, as the finer details of the detailed explored projects will be learned. I reiterate, it's all about research. Research should always stay on the first plan while investment is always on the second plan.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:48:13 PM

I used to check on internet on top 100 or rather ion my friends insight crypto studies. Sometimes I also looking on crypto rating sites that showcase the whole project and platform of a project. Another technique to find a good crypto is to read more about it and keep some whitepapers to read on. For me I used to observe first the external abstract and designing because sometimes good project shows on their works outside and performance on the whitepaper.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:19:55 PM

Hi,

Everything is very easy: just visit the most popular https://coinmarketcap.com/ site. There, you will find all the information about Bitcoin and altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: