Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 06:19:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Buy/Sell] Hashflare/Genesis SHA 256 Mining contracts  (Read 145 times)
itsmeyaaa (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 11:51:31 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2020, 08:55:25 PM by itsmeyaaa

Hi All,

I am interested in buying SHA 256 contracts.

I just got scammed on a Genesis account sale. Fortunately, I paid through Paypal and they refunded the money.

Advice on Buying Genesis/Hashflare Accounts:

Genesis:

Genesis doesn't allow reselling the accounts.

Email from Genesis: "We strictly prohibit reselling of the accounts and contracts. However, since we cannot stop that kind of arrangements and if customers still proceed and purchase accounts/contracts from other customers, our responsibility stops. We also do not take action on changing e-mails or any account change after reselling due to security reasons."

However, you can transfer as long as the precautions are taken.

Buyer protection

1. Agree to buy Genesis account with the primary email. Never accept the account without the primary email credentials because it is easy to reset the password using primary email if the seller keeps the email. If they cannot provide the email, tell them to create a new Gmail account and change the primary address to it through genesis support center. Tell them to leave all the security settings in the new Gmail blank while creating the account so that you can set them to secure your account.

2. Tell the seller to keep all wallet address empty during the transaction period and delivery.

2. Use Paypal. Tell the seller to create an invoice for the item. Never send it as a 'payment to friend and family'.

3. Record all activities between you and the Seller to prove if anything wrong happens.

4. For additional security, ask to share location using google maps, get the address of the seller, and get a facebook friend request from the seller. Verify all these to your satisfaction.

5. Ask the seller to send a snapshot of all of these to your email.

Seller Protection:

1. Set a time with the buyer to finish the transaction through the Gmail hangouts.

2. Record all activity if you can.

3. Tell the buyer to send a mail confirming that he received all the account details with the snapshot.
nasibaha20012

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:27:52 AM

There is a trusted telegram channel where you can buy or sell your Hashrates. Join and ask and surely they will help you and guide you how.

Join now to find out more
https://t.me/joinchat/HhQ7KlLNhNnHQslP0gN32w
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: