Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:11:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: open source cryptocurrencies exchange  (Read 753 times)
ista (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:49:35 AM

Hello,
I would like to start my own cryptocurrencies exchange I have background in programming, system administration and so on I'm sure I have technicals background to do it I'm just looking for advices for open source project that implement cryptocurrency exchange like shapeshift.io or changelly

What is the best project or most used with good userbase one to host my own crypto exchange ?

I think something like Peatio is similar to what I'm looking for

thank you  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tomjames

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:55:51 AM

Heyyy , what technical skills do you require ?
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 11:13:35 AM

You've got a number of different options, but Peatio might be your best bet, I'll list the other ones anyway.

Shapeshift has a number of public repositories on Github, so I would think that would be a pretty good start.
There are other open-source exchange scripts, but afaik none that have the exact same functionality as Shapeshift/Changelly.

https://github.com/Shapeshift-Public

Another option would be to build an exchange on top of Changelly, you can charge a commission on trades and you can make use of their API, it's all whitelabel.

https://changelly.com/developers

This next script is supposed to be a shapeshift clone, but it hasn't been updated, might be a good start though.

https://github.com/coinpair/CoinPair
Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1083087.0

I hope this helps a little Wink

ista (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:15:28 AM

what kind of advices?

What is the most popular or adviced open source cryptocurrency exchange software, i've seen txbits , peatio

theuy are a lots of of cryptocurrency exchange out there (tradesatoshi, crytopia) I would like to do the same so any kind of advice that can help me to achieve that

Heyyy , what technical skills do you require ?

what do you mean ?

thank you @eternalgloom, I'm looking to be really independant and not use another exchange
Is txbits still good to be used or no ?

txbits is the most promising project but not updated anymore and I'm more looking for something like shapeshift.io really open and no inscription etc

I can't believe this is so hard to find something like this
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 11:28:30 AM

thank you @eternalgloom, I'm looking to be really independant and not use another exchange
Is txbits still good to be used or no ?

txbits is the most promising project but not updated anymore and I'm more looking for something like shapeshift.io really open and no inscription etc

I can't believe this is so hard to find something like this

Yeah that's the thing isn't it? I really doubt that Txbits is ready for production use and it's also completely different than Shapeshift/Changelly.
Peatio should be production ready, but it's also not updated anymore sadly, last commit was in 2015.

Do have a look at Coinpair, I know it's not finished, but that's exactly the kind of thing you're looking for, it should be a Shapeshift clone.

ista (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:31:32 PM

ok thank you I will look at coinpair
Tomjames

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:35:40 PM

ok thank you I will look at coinpair

Orr probably we could collaborate on a project ?
puntoB

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 08:37:07 PM

You mean exchange on the blockchain?
Tomjames

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:39:48 AM

You mean exchange on the blockchain?

Exactly ! Let me know
Tomjames

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:11:07 PM

@ista , we work on one ?
Flamedyr

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:01:20 PM

Ista,

This is way more difficult than you think. Cryptopia was founded by experienced developers, and honestly you sound like you have little to done programming experience. Even with their team of developers, look at the problems they are facing when the Volume reaches a certain point. You might be able to create the exchange, but are you prepared to deal with the the problem of securing user coins, building a userbase, etc
sndpatil

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:03:17 PM

Hi,
We are developing the bitcoin wallet.We have 18 developer team.
We can convert our current application into exchange.what every you like we can do as per you.
We building application on laravel framework
you can contact me on skype- sndp_ln
Gayathri Osiz

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:52:09 AM

Hello,
I would like to start my own cryptocurrencies exchange I have background in programming, system administration and so on I'm sure I have technicals background to do it I'm just looking for advices for open source project that implement cryptocurrency exchange like shapeshift.io or changelly

What is the best project or most used with good userbase one to host my own crypto exchange ?

thank you  Smiley

Hi Mate,

Hope you are doing good!

We are a Web Development Company involved in providing software solutions for Cryptocurrency space. We have successfully completed 70+ projects in Cryptocurrency space.

Our Services:

* Cryptocurrency exchange/trading Website
* Cryptocurrency p2p escrow & lending Website
* Cryptocurrency based E-Wallet Website & Apps
* ICO solutions
* Token Generation

We have already developed websites similar to Localbitcoins, Bitstamp, Poloniex, etc

Share me your complete details regarding the Cryptocurrency Exchange website so that I can assist you in a better way!

You can reach me through Skype: osiz.tech

Regards,

Gayathri
coinsclone

Activity: 189

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:37:30 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 07:56:46 AM by coinsclone

Hello,

thank you  Smiley

Hi, Ista

We offers cryptocurrency exchange software with specialized features like the affiliated programs, leverage programs, Escrow application, White-label solution, etc....

Check Demo Here

You can reach me through

Mail ID: hello@coinsclone.com

Ring @9790097510

SteveChris

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 01:36:43 PM

Hello,

I have gone through your requirement and understand that you are looking for a Cryptocurrency Exchange development expert. We are a team of Blockchain & Cryptocurrency technology experts working with Crypto exchanges globally for their application development and support needs.

Recently we released a Beta version of Crypto wallet app (iOS and Android) for the largest Swedish Bitcoin Exchange house and now working on a final version with enhanced UI and Security implementation. Please check app details here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=se.btcx.wallet&hl=en

We carry strong experience in native/hybrid app development with domain knowledge of Blockchain & Cryptocurrency. I would like to know more about your project requirements and would be happy to suggest the best suitable solution. I would request you to open a dialogue box to discuss this requirement further.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
Steve
digitalinfinitywoorld

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:32:17 AM

Yeah! I am recently studying about varied cryptocurrencies and along the way I came across many flourishing alternative coins i.e., alt coins which are termed as the open source cryptocurrencies.

These cryptocurrencies are being vividly listed on the credible, functional and transparent cryptocurrency exchange platforms & are at the disposal of being PICKED/BUYED/SELLED/DEPOSITED/WITHDRAWN & utilising them for various functional, financial and operative functions.

Well! If you ask me, I have an exchange in mind..

Have you heard about Asteriisc ? MAKE A MOVE… SPREAD THE TALK TO EVERYONE & GO FOR IT TODAY!!!
For any requirements please do follow the below link....
https://www.asteriisc.com/
Greeenmtn
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:30:46 PM

Hello,

thank you  Smiley

You may want to partner with someone who knows about trading and law. programming and operations are just half the equation.
digitalinfinitywoorld

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:28:13 AM

More than 40 trades. Only 3 open disputes. All of them satisfactory, but slow.

You have to get used to it and change your mind because Bisq is a different thing. On one hand no KYC so the open account process takes a few minutes and you don't have to explain why do you want to withdraw the fiat and wait for someone to send it to you. On the other, your peer might make the trading process slow or arbitrators could not answer in 24 hour. if u have any knid of doubts you can check out the Asteriisc Technologys.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: