Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:57:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hard cap, soft cap, and market cap. Could you guys help me to understand these?  (Read 105 times)
Guapongbadoy (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:00:35 AM

Im reading the bounty campaign and all of them have this three terms that I don't so much understand. I am planning to invest my profit from the bounty that I will earn in future. So I want it to understand clearly as early as possible. Thanks in advance for all kind and precise answer. 

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:37:09 AM

Im reading the bounty campaign and all of them have this three terms that I don't so much understand. I am planning to invest my profit from the bounty that I will earn in future. So I want it to understand clearly as early as possible. Thanks in advance for all kind and precise answer. 

LET ME HAVE SOME LOLS IN THIS EMPTY SPACE IN YOUR POST. LOL. LOL. THIRD LOL.

You don't need to push so hard, I'm a dev with experience on this matter. You are planning to earn money by participating in bounties? how would you invest if you are getting paid in tokens? they wont accept tokens from you, we need money, please invest with Bitcoin and buy activity tokens.
If you buy enough tokens to provide me with enough money to rent a room and pay a prostitute for 10-12 minutes, it means that we have reached the soft cap, if more people invest and buy all of my tokens to provide me with enough money to buy a house and marry a prostitute, we have reached the hard cap.
Market cap is for the future, for now let me have the soft cap, come on man.

🖤😏
killcoin

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:56:29 AM

LET ME HAVE SOME LOLS IN THIS EMPTY SPACE IN YOUR POST. LOL. LOL. THIRD LOL.

You don't need to push so hard, I'm a dev with experience on this matter. You are planning to earn money by participating in bounties? how would you invest if you are getting paid in tokens? they wont accept tokens from you, we need money, please invest with Bitcoin and buy activity tokens.
If you buy enough tokens to provide me with enough money to rent a room and pay a prostitute for 10-12 minutes, it means that we have reached the soft cap, if more people invest and buy all of my tokens to provide me with enough money to buy a house and marry a prostitute, we have reached the hard cap.
Market cap is for the future, for now let me have the soft cap, come on man.

Love you illustration...its just explained something to me. Thank your very much
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: