Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:57:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHERE YOUR PROFITS CAME FROM?  (Read 380 times)
Xfactor06 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:09:25 AM

Hi guys, i'm just curious, where your profits came from? Me as a newbie, large percent of my profits came from airdrops, second trading, and third ICOs. How about you?
Sofiyah

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:23:44 AM

Hi guys, i'm just curious, where your profits came from? Me as a newbie, large percent of my profits came from airdrops, second trading, and third ICOs. How about you?

I just get benefit from following the bounties program and altcoin trading and sometimes also from airdrop. I never tried to buy coin ICO but it turns out the coin was not successful in the market and I lost my money.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:34:39 AM

I'm comfortable with bitcoin, so I make bitcoin the main job. I get income from ICO that I follow. and then from trading, and a bit of bitcoin investment.

Xfactor06 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:42:53 AM

I'm comfortable with bitcoin, so I make bitcoin the main job. I get income from ICO that I follow. and then from trading, and a bit of bitcoin investment.

Where do you most trade? Any suggestion?
Blake_Last

Activity: 518
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:47:00 AM

Most of my profits come from day trading and working with ICOs. I actually sometimes coördinate with ICO developers if they need someone to do the research for them as well as other stuff they don't have time to accommodate, such as listing their project on ICO listing platforms for visibility, submitting their press release articles to crypto news and media outlets, talking to people to take up their advisory position, and looking for someone to manage their campaigns, and so on. Usually, I do these things for free, especially if I trust and see potential in the project. But sometimes they sent me a small tip or compensation for the help I provided them.

Now, apart from these two, I also get my income from mining and investment. I have a friend who has mining rigs set up in his place and I bought one of the rigs that he had. So to pay him, I share half of my profit, regardless of the amount my rig mined per month, to him in exchange for allowing me to use his setup and for the cost of electricity he pays every month.

muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:52:38 AM

From going in coins EARLY like Verge, TRON.. when they were still CHEAP... Very cheap...

Like 808 is now. 808 will be my next *20 or *50 if it shoots up.

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
Shirin16

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:53:52 AM

I think you are a great newbie. hehe
I personally, just as a bounty hunter .. so my income is only from limited bounty hunter .. I do it, because I'm sure bounty hunter also promise in terms of income.

escrowONme

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:54:36 AM

Sadly ain't making profits from cryptoworld at this moment but looking to invest in a few promising projects.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:54:56 AM

Why do you start curious? Sometimes I am also very curious about the benefits of others.
I personally have the advantage of several sources, ranging from campaign, trading, and investment.
Just like I also sell some shirts, and receive payment with bitcoin. It seems there are still many ways to make a profit.
Maybe like bitcoin loans, and indeed many people are opening a loan service here.
muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:56:44 AM

Sadly ain't making profits from cryptoworld at this moment but looking to invest in a few promising projects.

So read this
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2711289.0

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
cryptotitan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:02:02 AM

First i started with nothing but i joined signature campaigns here,thats why i got a decent amount to start trading,then after i got money in trading i invested in mining ethereum,now im just a full time trader and a miner.

klixion

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:02:39 AM

I have made the most profits from investing in ICO's.  I do a lot of research before investing because I usually put a decent amount into an ICO that I like.  I don't like to invest a little into a bunch of different projects because it usually cancels out your profits or puts you in a loss if you end up with a couple of scam projects.  
jazz21

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:03:21 AM

at first it came to my friend  Wink
ericunc95

Activity: 98
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:03:53 AM

Most of my profits have came from day trading and some long term holds that I have.  Been down the past few days but I do hope that things can turn around soon.  Definitely cycles like tides do...up and down, high and low.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:05:47 AM

As of now. Im a students and i don't have enough time to mining. But until now i do signature campaign. I think it is enough for me to join in signature campaign. And after my college life,i start to invest an bitcoin and ethereum. I start trading too, because in this section i know that the profit much big rather than joining in signature campaign
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:07:17 AM

my profit come only in campaign this is where im focusing only ive trade but not as much cause more on my profit may only comes only in the campaign that i have been joined for.
kdn

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:07:47 AM

My big earners -

bitcoin cash - 250%
Eth - 320%
NEO - 360%
XRP - 930%
MaitoMaito

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 03:09:31 AM

Right now I'm preparing for bounties, seems it has nice potential!
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:11:30 AM

As of now. Im a students and i don't have enough time to mining. But until now i do signature campaign. I think it is enough for me to join in signature campaign. And after my college life,i start to invest an bitcoin and ethereum. I start trading too, because in this section i know that the profit much big rather than joining in signature campaign
Tanaudi04

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:17:30 AM

I'm newbie here its very informative to read the comments here in forum. It will take time for me to master on how to gain profits. As far as I know bountys and airdrops is one of the two sources of profits.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: