Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:15:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHERE YOUR PROFITS CAME FROM?  (Read 378 times)
AndrewBoltz

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:20:08 AM

Most of my profits came from trading and holding. Joining on new ICO's are a bit scary than trading for me. Trading on the other hand is risky but well rewarded.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 03:20:56 AM

Hi guys, i'm just curious, where your profits came from? Me as a newbie, large percent of my profits came from airdrops, second trading, and third ICOs. How about you?

It is from trading. There are many coins out there that has a lot of potential and if you just bought it at the right time then you would have profits that may be 2x or 3x as to what you bought. Even just by holding a coin for a time and not actively trading, you can have a lot of profits too. If you just put a little effort in research and be able to buy a coin before the majority of traders got a hold of it then you are at good hands. The second source is airdrops. Though there are tons of coins that are airdrops and turn out worthless I got lucky to receive some airdrops that are valuable now like Blue and Eltcoin. I may have miss EBTC but these two, I got lucky because Blue is more than $1 now and Eltcoin is more than $0.1 now so I have a value of more than $1,000 for each coin.

RACallanta

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:24:31 AM

For me as a employee my 80% of profit came from my regural work and my 20% of profit came from here at bitcoin.. And bitcoin can help me for my additional financial allowance like pay my bills and for my food.. I think if i still continue in this daily routine i think my future will be success as my dream..

S M A R T   Q U O R U M
ANNTelegramWhitepapersmartquorum.comOnepagerDiscordTwitter
The First POS Coin To Fuel Blockchain Market Boom
sazon84

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:28:33 AM

Part of the profit I get from investment for a long time. Also sometimes trading when the market is clear to me. Another benefit from participation in the ICO and from companies bounty

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
Fluffinfinity

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:35:27 AM

My profit, came from my allowances. Me, joining different bounty campaigns and everything that I do where I can produce my own money. Doing sidelines is also effective in helping me earn money.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:58:10 AM

Got my first profit in signature campaigns to get more money for my altcoins trading,then eventually i joined ICOs,and i am interested too to start mining to gain more income when im asleep.

jzone23

Activity: 194

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:06:20 AM

Hi guys, i'm just curious, where your profits came from? Me as a newbie, large percent of my profits came from airdrops, second trading, and third ICOs. How about you?

In signature campaign, sometimes I do trading when I feel I am lucky enough to have a profit of my 10% capital in just 1 day, and gambling. Gambling is my favorite one, but I am never using to gamble all of funds/profits, only a little when I feel bored.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:11:47 AM

My profit were come from different jobs, in my computation 60% were from signature campaign, 25% were from trading, 20% from my lending and 5% from captchas, faucets, gambling and investment. I guess I was lucky if I win double of my capital in gambling, because I know winning in gambling is hard to happen.
Ayamj

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:13:56 AM

WELL WHEN I FIRST STARTED MY PROFIT CAME FROM BOUNTIES, I DID ALOT OF BOUNTY AFTER WHICH I GRAGUATED TO INVESTING IN ICOS THEN LATER TRADING , I WOULD SAY MY PROFIT CAME FROM ALL THREE AND AM STILL ON THEM ALL
UZIzzzz

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:15:20 AM

Most of the profits come from ICO, and some of the profits come from the bounty thread, with little profit coming from the Airdrop.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:20:51 AM

Im also a newbie and Im gaining profit just the way you do it. Its just that Im doing mining to get some good amount of coin. Aside from mining Im also buying token which ppssibly has a promising future. Some of my investment now have fully grown and Im decided yo hold it for a long period of time.

Bounties would also be one of a good way gaining some good profit. There were project having a campaign allowing you to be paid in exchange of not so demanding service from you. I've been here for  just few months but found myself gaining more than enough for me. I suggest you to keep on reading in this forum to learn more about gaining coins.
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 04:21:03 AM

My crypto profits mainly come from the following sources:

1. Mining altcoins (mostly ETH)
2. Trading high volume coins
3. ICOs and being an early adopter of crypto services

For #3, i am referring to being part of hyped crypto projects like cryptokitties. If you get into those things before everyone else does, there is quite a large sum of money to be made.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:30:48 AM

Most of my profits came from trading and holding. Joining on new ICO's are a bit scary than trading for me. Trading on the other hand is risky but well rewarded.

I got some profit from trading and it really works for me and also by holding great coin like bitcoin. My greatest source of profit is through joining signature campaign, because I can say that this weekly income as the result of my hard work. I planning to put more funds on trading so I can earn more money soon.
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:31:13 AM

Most of my profit came from signature campaign and trading but now i never buy any coin from ICOs. Somehow my investment gives me also a little income that can help more in financial needs.
viettrung21

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:33:28 AM

I tried day trade, not worth, no i thinking of doing PoS
kakashj9999

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:37:41 AM

Most of my profits came from ICO (REC, HXT, ETN, CMT). My first profit is trading bitcoin, buy ~2500$/BTC and sell ~4000$/BTC Cheesy
jzone23

Activity: 194

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:46:33 AM

Currently Im earning through participating bounty campaigns and making fast trades in exchanges and sometimes doing arbitrage. Before I am only doing bounties but now, since more participants already earning in bounty campaigns became smaller and harder so I decided to put some of my saved hard earned money into trading to make even little profits while waiting for bounties.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:45:40 AM

I have made profits from every activity so far. Buying and Holding works well for the longer term and cancels out buying at an earlier high and being in loss for a short time. Trading you have to be good with timing. Bounties take part in the campaigns and make sure you stick with the requried tasks. Airdrops both participation and automatic some coins are worthless others gain in value after a while.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Bakukang

Activity: 151

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:02:32 AM

For me I got my profits from joining different signature campaigns.And everything that i earned come from it.But for now also i am trying to join on some bounties also.I need to learn to trade and to invest on some altcoins too.

March_Pro

Activity: 251

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:13:17 AM

My profit also comes from ardriop, trade and hold the bit. I hope the bit will return to 20k
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: