Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:33:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHERE YOUR PROFITS CAME FROM?  (Read 378 times)
viettrung21

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:14:30 AM

I tried day trade, not worth, no i thinking of doing PoS
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:15:24 AM

My profit comes from everywhere. I trade on the exchange is my main profit, so I participate in various kinds of bounty programs that give me not very big, but still a profit. But the main profit of course I get from ICO fees.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:20:09 AM

Hi guys, i'm just curious, where your profits came from? Me as a newbie, large percent of my profits came from airdrops, second trading, and third ICOs. How about you?

for me the large percentage is from mining ( I mined low cap coin and then sold it when it reach good price ), second I got from airdrop and the the third from bounty campaign.
Im not good on trading, I just hold my coin that I got from airdrop & mining and then hold it or maybe trade to BTC or ETH
 Cheesy Cheesy
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1274
Merit: 356

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:22:48 AM

Hi guys, i'm just curious, where your profits came from? Me as a newbie, large percent of my profits came from airdrops, second trading, and third ICOs. How about you?
My profits came from bounties at first because I don't have enough capital for trading but I know the time will come that I earn huge profits from trading.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
maxj57634

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:24:18 AM

Most of my profit came from trading on different platforms, ive been sticking in the business of trading since its gives me more profit that actually being here in this forum, im surprise that you gain a lot from air drop tokens and its on a large percentage of your profit.

Anyways, its good to hear that some people really did make money from airdrop, there was a time when i joined one and its really not worth my time and income when trading the free coins that i get from airdrop.
3kpk3

Activity: 896
Merit: 148

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:26:46 AM

My profit came from various sources:

1. Signature Campaigns: Received majority of my profit through signature campaigns(That paid in bitcoin and other altcoins) and I can confidently say that signature campaigns pay the most majority of the time if you are willing to put in the effort and time.

2. Airdrops: These are touch and go. I have been lucky sometimes and received thousands of dollars worth airdrops and received literally nothing from some other coins. No harm applying for airdrops since we have got nothing to lose apart from our time.

3. Mining: Have mined few coins like Zcash etc in recent times and have earned small profits. Not my most profitable venture.

4. Trading and investing: Have earned thousands of dollars through this method and I advise people to do tons of research before investing or trading.

speedforce

Activity: 758
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:01:20 PM

my profit originates from signature campaign, twitter campaigns for rest of trading and invest ico for mining is still in plan

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
curry101

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:21:08 PM

My profits came from the tokens that i got in bounty campaign that i join. My first token is have been dumped i dont know what happened, after 4months until now that token have no price in all markets.

Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:44:45 PM

my profit came from first bounty(airdrops,signatures etc.) and trading, also ICO's too
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: