Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:45:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance Verification Issues???  (Read 150 times)
SHAWN77371 (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:11:11 AM

Hope all is well with everyone,

I seem to be having verification issues with Binance and Poloniex.. All seems to go well with the pictures of my ID, its just where i have to take a picture of myself holding the sign i have issues with.

I put my phone in selfie mode and take the picture and it will say 1 of 3 things everytime as to why it was rejected.

1. Cant see your full face ( due to the sign )
2. Image is to blurry
3. Image was taken to far out ( to fit only chest and face )

Didn't think i would need to be a dang professional photographer for this..

Anyone have any pointers on what i should try? Because i have tried so much now it only gives me 1 shot per 24hrs

Thanks In Advance
vpnvetal

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:55:29 AM

Binance very strictly checks the last photo, I did not pass and i spat this case...
SHAWN77371 (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:20:19 AM

Binance very strictly checks the last photo, I did not pass and i spat this case...

I was able to pass all 3 on Binance this go around.. YAY ME!!! Still no such luck with Poloniex tho.. I would just  give up on Poloniex but im having to do it to reset my 2FA and i have funds tied up in that account.. So now im down to just doing the Verification photos again and getting their system to take the selfie with the sign with the date..

Shitcoins Whale

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:24:58 AM

Try to lend from a friend a phone with a better camera, and take care to do the pictures when there is a lot of light.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1274
Merit: 356

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:28:22 AM

Its okay sir, you can also withdraw in binance even they did not accept your ID verification. You can use "google authenticator" for level 1 verification but you can only withdraw 2 btc a day.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
SHAWN77371 (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:50:04 AM

Its okay sir, you can also withdraw in binance even they did not accept your ID verification. You can use "google authenticator" for level 1 verification but you can only withdraw 2 btc a day.

Thanks for the tip sir.
SHAWN77371 (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:58:25 AM

Try to lend from a friend a phone with a better camera, and take care to do the pictures when there is a lot of light.

I was able to get both Binance and Poloniex to take my photos this go around tonite...  I had my wife take her digital cam and take the pics of me in our living room with the lights on then just transferd the pics from the cam's SD card to the laptop then just uploaded the pics from file when doing the verification insted of trying to take the pic right then on my phone...

Time for a beer or two now!!!

Thanks Everyone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: