Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:28:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ArcBlock - Blockchain 3.0  (Read 130 times)
dBox.io (OP)

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:49:59 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 04:38:51 PM by dBox.io

Hey guys

What do you think of ArcBlock?

The World's first blockchain ecosystem for building and deploying decentralized applications.

Some information from their website (https://www.arcblock.io):

• Volume: 186,000,000 ABT
• Finite amount of ABT created
• No inflation
• All tokens pre-minted, no mining required
  (Algorand doesn’t need mining)
• Maximum token amount for sale: 45%
• Marketing&partner support: 8% (with bounty comprising %1)
• Team(Labs): 15%
• Miners(community rewards): 32%

• Softcap: 12000 ETH
• Hardcap: 37500 ETH + 6M CMT
Maximum for private sale: 25000 ETH
Maximum for public sale: 12500 ETH + 6M CMT
• ETH(Ethereum) CMT(Cybermiles Token)

dadatosin01

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:50:08 AM

It is an interesting project, looking forward to see what they have got in the future.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:55:19 AM

It is an interesting project, looking forward to see what they have got in the future.
This project is chinese, do you know if a project is run by chinese people? The project will be a great success, I guarantee it.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:58:21 AM

Good commercial  Wink
I already took a look at this project before. Looks actually great, also made a blog review for this project, if want to read - PM me for link.
Very excited of projects that try to make blockchain easier for people. So, if team will make everything right, I predict big future for this project  Smiley
dBox.io (OP)

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:01:42 AM

Good commercial  Wink
I already took a look at this project before. Looks actually great, also made a blog review for this project, if want to read - PM me for link.
Very excited of projects that try to make blockchain easier for people. So, if team will make everything right, I predict big future for this project  Smiley

im interested in the review, can you send me a PM? thank you  Smiley

vliegenderhollander

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:14:44 AM

Good commercial  Wink
Could you please send me the link to your blog review? I'm also interested in this project, blockchain 3.0 technology and non-mining coins. Maybe you have more link about all these topic. Thanks in advance.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: