Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:05:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get Rid Of Bitcoins ?  (Read 453 times)
Wilsonong222

Activity: 130
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:43:15 AM

Diversification is the key for real success in Crypt World. You should at least maintain 3 types of altcoins in your portfolio. Don't put your all eggs in one basket it's to risky.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    PRE-ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
thil87

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:46:03 AM

Why though? Depends on your goal to be honest. Whether you want to see short term gains, or long term gains. If you want to increase your share, then my suggestion is to invest some in ICO's. It's still too premature to get rid of bitcoins. It's still a great speculative coin. The market will pick up after the jan dip.
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:54:45 AM

Either of the two will give you assurance that you wont lose a lot of money when the market crashes,these two are most solid coins out there.

Soke

Activity: 101
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:56:22 AM

Always have Bitcoins, Ethereum, fiat and whatever altcoins you like in your portfolio.  Never think of getting rid of Bitcoins.  Bitcoin is the KING. 
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:59:57 AM

For me dont go all in in ethereum much better if you divide you fund into that two coins, Bitcoin and Ethereum, these two is the best coin in crypto currency, bitcoin experience big crash for a couple of days but not mean you should sell and buy other coin, if you are real supporters of bitcoin you will keep on holding you coin and instead of selling you will buy more bitcoin.
STIKS1911

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:02:22 AM

At such a cheap cost, on the contrary, you need to buy bitcoin. If you bought an etherium, when bitcoin cost 18-20 thousand dollars, that would be correct, and when it dropped by 50%, it would be unreasonable to sell it.

zlatan07

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:11:10 AM

Should I get rid of Bitcoins and buy ETH

My advice, hold your Bitcoin maybe the price is down but keep in mind that other major cryptocurrencies have fallen significantly over the past 24 hours. Don't forget what happened last year when the price of Bitcoin fell.
Anniee123

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:23:16 AM

I think that when bitcoin has such a big drop, it should be considering buying bitcoin instead of selling it, and now the price is too low.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:28:09 AM

I think is not a good idea at present because the price is low. Buying in different coins is a good idea and it is a more safe investing strategy. But at present, you had better buy in more coins and to sell them in the future.

franss

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:33:37 PM

Not a good idea to get rid of bitcoin for ETH, I think keeping both coins is highly recommended
loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:15:17 PM

choocing from these two ethereum and bitcoin is not a good idea, letting go with one of these two can make your life a very worst nightmare, but to choose them both to invest in is a very great idea you ever made in your whole life, why? because you can generate more profits from these two coin, don't get rid of bitcoin and only just invest in eth, I strongly recommended to you to make an investment from those both coin and I sure your profits become huge in the future. you gonna believe me. Grin
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:29:17 PM

Better competently to distribute your investment package , leave in BTC . part to invest in the coins of the first class , some in coins which had not yet implemented their plans and who have huge potential
3months18w

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:33:40 PM

No , you needn't trade your bitcoins into ETH, both of them are good coins , you can hold them for long term.

CryptoClown

Activity: 261

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:33:56 PM

Selling your BTC is not a good idea, why? Because it's the father/mother of all coins in the crypto currency world. You can probably sell a portion in exchange of ETH but you must not sell everything off because if there's chance that Bitcoin's going to rise up again you will surely regret it.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:39:07 PM

Buy both of them, you will never go wrong with both of these crypto. They are at the top right now. I would not go on just one of them just to balance my porfolio and lessen the risk I am taking.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:40:20 PM

Why would you ever get rid of the real deal? Yes, bitcoin is value for storage and will continue to serve this purpose for a long time. There may be other alts that may give better returns in short term, but long term bitcoin is here to stay. Can't say the same for ETH tbh.

SrEasts

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

Aida Service

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:40:55 PM

Some people say that in 2018 the % rise of ethereum will be higher than the % rise of bitcoin. In my opinion ethereum indeed has more room to grow percentage wise than bitcoin, and what i would do is not having all my investment in one of them. I think that spreading it between the two should be the wiser decision.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:41:58 PM

Why would you even consider to exit Bitcoin now of all times?

Bitcoin literally just started rolling out its Lightning Network, which makes it the most efficient means of payment in the world.
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:46:29 PM

I think this would not be a good choice. In my opinion, being patient is really important while the prices going or staying low. Of course ethereum is a really good coin, but I think Bitcoin is the best.
Wilsonong222

Activity: 130
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:34:00 AM

Buying ETH is a great idea but It's not already the time to get rid of bitcoins.
As bitcoin is still the leader and most valuable crypto, it is also a much more stable option for investing.
But I suggest everyone to narrow down their bitcoin holding below 50% of total investment as the era of bitcoin is collapsing slowly.

For the stability it is still wise to hold the investment in Bitcoin there's no sign of worrying cause the coins perform better same the rest of altcoins. But it would also better to diversify the portfolio by adding the Etheruem. Eth has lots of potential to the market it can challenge the number 1 position in near future.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    PRE-ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: