Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:40:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get Rid Of Bitcoins ?  (Read 459 times)
Mohamme

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:16:11 AM

I will say no.
I think you should buy more BTC instead of ETH.
Because governments are going to limit the ICO, so the demand of the ETH will decline, and the BTC acknowledged by governments, the price will go up, so buy now BTC is a wise choice.

mr.bitcoin2k17

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:51:06 AM

You should purchase ETH, but please dont get rid of your Bitcoins, they will be more expensive very soon
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:13:37 AM

Ethereum is holding out surprisingly well when everything is going down, so might be worth it.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
Winterizing

Activity: 312

(。◕‿◕。)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:15:54 AM

I would not recommend you to get rid of Bitcoin. First, Bitcoin is the most stable coin. Second, Bitcoin has already $170 Billion market cap. Lastly, Lightning Network is on it's way to Bitcoin this will make the transactions more faster and lower fees.

D-Fault

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:27:40 AM

Should I get rid of Bitcoins and buy ETH

You'll loose too much on commission, there's no point in that. If you can't avoid that idea just switch half of your bitcoins into Ethereum, not all of them.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:28:08 AM

I doin't think it's a good idea to dump bitcoins for ETH. Instead, HODL it and just invest on ETH too. They're both promising cryptos that can give you serious profit if you have the heart to HODL it.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:43:14 AM

I do not think that now is the right time to sell bitcoins. While there is a cryptocurrency world, bitcoin will be popular and will have value.
ok bozz

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:59:36 AM

it looks like the bitcoin is currently dumping bitcoin due to its very drastic drop but in my opinion the bitcoin will return like.
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:19:05 AM

Bitcoin can't be ignored as of now since Bitcoin is still as reliable as it can be but few more years I think the bubble will pop. Ethereum is a good choice since it has good backup companies and it's still rising even though many cryptocurrencies aren't holding these few days right now.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:49:10 AM

Just compare the charts of Bitcoin and Ethereum (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/ and https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/ ) and come to your own conclusions if you can do it. ETH might be more profitable, but I’ll be still dealing with Bitcoin.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:05:47 AM

Have you ever wondered why it is bitcoin that is the leader among the crypto currency, I think it is conditioned only by a psychological factor and is based only on what people think so. Recently, I see that people have the opinion that the leader is not bitcoin at all and the ethereum. The King is Dead – Long Live the King?
cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:12:40 AM

If you want to cash out short term like in 1 to 2 years, then trading btc for eth might be a good idea. I think eth will have the better 2018 than btc. But if you are thinking about cashing out long term like 5 to 10 years, then keep btc. Btc has a max supply and will be rare and people will treat it like digital gold and use it to make big purchases like buying a house or expensive car. 

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:07:11 AM

No need because bitcoin I think is more popular than the eth so in the search for profits will be better you invest in Bitcoin.In addition,the time needed to earn not too long and you just wait for the exchange rate to really increase.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:17:52 AM

I would not recommend you to get rid of Bitcoin. First, Bitcoin is the most stable coin. Second, Bitcoin has already $170 Billion market cap. Lastly, Lightning Network is on it's way to Bitcoin this will make the transactions more faster and lower fees.

What do you mean about bitcoin is the most stable coin? Can you see the movement of bitcoin price from year to year? For example in this years, at the end of December the bitcoin price touched $ 17,000 just need a month bitcoin price deacresed to $8000, is that what you say is stable? I think is no.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:58:54 AM

I will say no.
Because governments are going to limit the ICO, so the demand of the ETH will decline, and the BTC acknowledged by governments, the price will go up, so buy now BTC is a wise choice.
Ethereum is not only for ICOs. This is the platform with more possibilities. Unlike Bitcoin, ETH is fast and very safe. Sure the latest market events can prompt people to get rid of BTC, but it is better not to sell both cryptos.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:05:29 AM

I will say no.
Ethereum is not only for ICOs. This is the platform with more possibilities. Unlike Bitcoin, ETH is fast and very safe. Sure the latest market events can prompt people to get rid of BTC, but it is better not to sell both cryptos.
That's a very good idea. we should not be too scared. If you want your property to remain safe then we should sell only a few and not sell all of them. At the moment, it's just a price fluctuation of the atlcoins and I think this is very normal. This is a very good event to invest in the altcoins.
I wish I had more than $ 2,000 to invest in the altcoins that I think it has potential. But I really want to encourage everyone to be calm and to think carefully before making a decision.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
zeronumber2

Activity: 146

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:21:55 AM

I think its not a good idea to get rid your bitcoin since this month are the time when btc are going to down due to tax or whatever reason, try to research the graph of bitcoin it is normal situation. just hold your bitcoin Everything would be fine. but it is up to you if you want to dump your bitcoin or not.  Though Etherium is also good for investment.
colautronggio

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:37:36 AM

This is my opinion
I don't think it is a good idea. Also buying ETH is a good choice getting rid of your bitcoin is not. The price of bitcoin is very volatile yet still profitable. So I guess just sell some of your BTC for ETH, don't get rid all of your BTC.
thank you so much
moni44

Activity: 209

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:46:27 AM

good idea to buy ETH i think, but the market showing ETH is getting down for last week. maybe this is just for a while and you should think again about buy ETH.

rid of bitcoin? you sure? maybe the price getting low this time. this week is so hard seeing bitcoin crash many people do panic sale. but you should think about the few month maybe bitcoin will getting better. don't give up on your bitcoin many people with good experience keep hold they bitcoin because they believe.

but if you want rid bitcoin and buy ETH maybe is the same thing. depend on you sir. is just my opinion.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:50:59 AM

Not really a good idea mate, bitcoin's price right now is compared to weeks/months ago. You should hodl your bitcoin because for sure its gonna recover its price.

If you really want an ETH maybe invest now because it is cheap right now and sooner it will reach 1k usd again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: